My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon

Five.

Gustav

It seems as if the night before Tom’s party, everyone stayed over someone’s house. Amy and Kristine were at the twins’ house, supposedly, Kari was at Hannah’s, and I hung out with Georg. It reminded me of when we were younger. We would stay up ‘til four AM, playing Super Mario on the Playstation.

We headed to Bill and Tom’s around 12:00. We all sat around the table, the four of us, not to mention Amy and Kris, just talking.

“So I want to get a new tattoo right here,” Bill said, pointing to his arm, “And I want it to say ‘Freiheit 89”.

“One eyebrow piercing isn’t enough, isn’t it Bill?” Georg asked. I rolled my eyes. None of their conversations are ever interesting.

“You make it sounds like these kind of things hurt.”

“Hey, if you wanna get a million needles in your body, go right ahead.” Georg said, putting his hands up.

The room got awkwardly quiet.

“So, is Kari coming to the party?” Amy asked. I picked my head up a bit, actually showing interest.

“I’m not sure. She wasn’t so comfortable about it yesterday,” Tom said.

“Well come on, she’s staying at Hannah’s, and Hannah lives for these things.” Georg added.

“Geo, Hannah only comes to these parties to get in your pants,” Bill laughed.

“Hey Gus,” Amy called, “Why have you been so quiet?” Kristine looked at me with a sly smile, raising one eyebrow. Schiesse, she knows.

“I know,” She smiled, “He likes someone.”

“Kari,” Tom and Georg said at the same time.

“How did you know?” I shouted at them.

“Because you get the same way around her as you did with Sarah.” Georg stated. I cringed upon hearing that whore’s name.

“I guess you’re right,” I sighed. I really gotta learn to hide these things better.

“So are you going to make a move at the party tonight?” Georg asked.

Just then the table shook with a low pitched noise. Kristine picked up her phone and scanned the screen.

“We need to run over to Hannah’s for a bit. Is that okay?”

“Fine by me.” Bill smiled

“Same here,” Tom added. The girls grabbed there bags, kissed both boys on the cheeks and headed out the door.

I shouldn’t feel as jealous as I am of Bill and Tom.

**Kari**

Hannah and I sat on the floor in her room, bumming out to Cobra Starship’s “The City is at War”, when Kristine and Amy burst through the door.

“Hey we’re here. Why did you need us?” Kristine asked

“We were bored.” I grinned

“…And I needed your help.” Hannah smiled. She turned around, grabbing our shopping bags, pulling out the small containers of turquoise hair dye.

“Schiesse! Nein!” I protested. There was no way I’m getting this dye job done before the party.

“Amy, get the bleach.” Hannah smiled. Sure enough, Amy returned with the container of acid. They all started slapping it on my fringe and my bottom later, pretty much burning my scalp. It hurt. Once thattorture treatment was over, they squirted the blue gook into my newly blonde hair.

“Only one more hour until you are completely fabulous,” Amy giggled.

I tried my hardest not headbang as Avenged Sevenfold’s “Bat Country” came on the speakers. I continued playing with my Monroe piercing until Hannah pulled on my hand, leading me to the bathroom. I leaned my head back into the sink as she helped wash out the excess dye. She tossed me a towel to air dry the mop on my head that I called hair, and the blue faintly showed in my damp hair. Once it dried enough and it was a wavy messed, I straightened it. The neon blue actually looked good. I wonder what Gustav will think of this. I hope he likes it.

“Guys—its two o’clock. We should get going if we are going to make it there on time.” Hannah stated, standing against the wall. I slapped on another line of eyeliner, grabbing my bags, and heading out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler.
Party chapter is next!

I may not be able to update that much,
I just got back from Florida and I have a lot of work to do still.

Oh well.

Swear To Shake It Up!
Kris!