Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Idea.

I opened the door of the car and got in, Nessie didn't start the car, instead she turned to look at me.

"Was she lying?" She questioned referring to Lisa.

"No." I murmured.

"Oh my God." She said in pure astonishment.

"Yeah, and I guess you know that I know about you and your family."

Nessie nodded and took in a deep breath taking everything in.

"I can't believe that you're... like me!" She exclaimed almost happily.

I smiled at her and looked out the front window of the car and sighed. I thought this was going to be a whole different conversation.

"I'm betting you don't want me to tell anybody?"

"You guessed right." I said with a small laugh.

Nessie laughed a bit and shook her head, she was really happy about this.

"Oh, except Edward and Emmett already now..." I trailed off.

"Did you tell them?" She asked with wide eyes.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Emmett caught me hunting, and he told me that Edward could read minds and so he found out."

"Yeah, you can't keep anything a secret from him, well except for Bella."

"Oh yeah Emmett told me that she has some kind of shield, and he also told me about you, and everybody else."

"Damn, I wish I would have told you." She grumbled.

I laughed and shook my head.

"Can you do anything... special?" She asked with a great smile.

"Uh... I can sense special talents that's how I knew what you guys were because all I was getting was power radiation." I laughed when I said the last part.

"That's cool, I wish I could sense and now when somebody is around me so I could hide or something."

"That's exactly what I think!" I exclaimed happily.

"This is awesome! I've always wanted to have a best friend that I could actually be friends with being me you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean." I said nodding in agreement.

"Without secrets or anything."

"I can move things with my mind." I spoke without even really realizing.

"Really?!" Nessie exclaimed with amazement.

I looked down at my hands and then sighed and looked up at her and nodded.

"Can you show me?" She asked hopefully.

"Uh..." I trailed off and looked out the window.

"Okay." I said.

Nessie gasped surprised that the car had turned on and began moving by itself. I controlled the pedals and the steering wheel as it backed away from the driveway and then turned into the street.

"Wow." Nessie murmured with wide eyes.

I drove a couple of blocks before I brought the car to a stop.

"Actually I had never tried controlling two things at a time, but thankfully we didn't crash."

Nessie was just in awe.

"That was amazing!" She shrieked.

"Thanks." I told her with a sincere smile.

Nessie turned on the car and drove back to school, she parked and looked at her watch.

"We still have like ten minutes until lunch is over." She said.

I sighed and looked at Nessie.

"We should go, and talk to Emmett."

"And tell him that I know!?"

"Yeah, privately though."

"Of course! Lets go!" She shrieked and got out of the car as she pulled out her backpack and closed the door and I followed her doing the same and put my hood on as seeing it was raining lightly.

We reached the school and then we walked into the cafeteria, I spotted the Cullen table and I saw Edward looking our way. I looked down and just walked beside Nessie.

"You're car is one piece." Nessie told Edward as she smiled.

He looked at her and for a split second I saw his eyes widened and then they wondered towards me. I looked away quickly and went to sit down next to Emmett.

"Hey Aubrey." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey." I greeted back and noticed Rosalie looking at me.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered so only he could hear me.

"What is it?" He whispered back.

"Nessie knows, but she knows you know, so it's okay."

Emmett nodded not looking at me.

"Hey!" Nessie spoke happily and sat down in front of me.

I smiled and then mouthed 'he knows'. She looked at Edward and then at Emmett and she mouthed 'who', I moved my eyes to look at Edward and she went 'ohh'' and nodded.

"Where did you guys go?" Emmett asked a couple of seconds later.

"Just for a stroll." Nessie answered not really caring to explain herself.

"I see." Emmett nodded.

"I have an idea!" Nessie exclaimed suddenly.

Almost everybody at the table turned to look at her, she just raised her hand and swift it so they would mind their own business.

"What is it?" Emmett and I asked at the same time.

"You should come over today! And we can just like hang out." She said happily.

"I like that idea." Emmett agreed.

I turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow and he smiled like a little boy.

"What do you say? I'll give you a ride back home and I'll call Carlisle so he'll tell your dad."

I scratched my head and sighed.

"Okay, I'll go." I gave in.

Nessie clapped her hands just as the bell rang. I took a deep breath and picked up my backpack as I stood up.

"I'll see you after school then."

I nodded to Nessie and saw as she walked through all the students and disappeared. I saw Alice, Jasper, Bella, and Rosalie all exit at the same time as well then I felt somebody grab my arm, I turned around and saw Edward.

"What?" I asked him.

"Don't tell her about us." He whispered.

I farrowed my eyebrows and pulled my arm from his grip.

"I'll tell her whatever I want to tell her."

"No you wont, I'm warning you if you tell her I'm go-"

"Do what Edward?" Another voice questioned.

I looked at Emmett who was looking at Edward with a raised eyebrow.

"Stay out of this." Edward hissed at him.

"I'm already involved." Emmett hissed back.

"Fine Edward I wont tell her okay? And thanks Emmett." I spoke in a hurry.

I looked at both of them and then turned around and walked away to my next class. Government.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame. Lame. Lame.