Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Loosen Up.

I stared at the gran mansion in front of me. I had never seen anything like it. It was three stories high and in the middle of the forest.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Nessie exclaimed and took my hand as she pulled me towards the inside the house.

"She's right." Emmett spoke walking right behind us.

Nessie opened the door and pulled me in, everything looked so new and perfect, the furniture seemed untouched I was almost afraid to touch anything.

"Way better than my house." I murmured.

Emmett chuckled behind me and Nessie smiled allowing me to explore a bit, I walked towards an open space, I looked at Nessie and she nodded saying that it was okay for me to go on. I entered the room and saw a Grand black piano in the middle of the room I walked to it and noticed some papers on top.

"It's Edward's" Nessie spoke right beside me.

I jumped startled, I hadn't heard her walk towards me.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's okay." I told her with a smile as I picked up some of the papers.

"Did he write this?" I asked her as I showed her the music sheets.

She nodded and took one in her hand.

"I've never seen these though, but I've heard him play them."

"Bella got mad the other da-:

"It was yesterday Emmett." Nessie cut him off and placed the sheet music back down on the piano.

The front doors opened, it was Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, and Rosalie. I put down all the sheets just as Edward was coming in. He looked at Nessie then at me.

"I need to talk to you." He was talking to Nessie.

"Be right back." She told with a smile and walked towards Edward, he took her hand and walked away.

I looked at Emmett who looked kind of bored.

"You don't have to be here you know." I told him.

"I know." He replied.

"Can I ask you a question." He then added.

"Sure."

"What did you mean when you said relationship? "

I stared at Emmett.

"Relationship?"

"Was it a friendship or more?"

"Ah. Well it was a bit more than just friendship." I told Emmett and sat down on the piano's small stool.

"I thought I was going to need to be a little more persuasive than just asking."

I shrugged and then sighed.

"Well I trust you to keep my secrets safe, and it feels good talking about it." I confessed.

Emmett flashed me a smile showing his perfect pearly whites. I smiled back knowing I had another true friend besides Nessie.

Edward.

"It's no big deal dad." Nessie sighed as she looked away from me.

"You didn't ask if she could come." I told her trying not to loose it.

"I called Carlisle, and he said it was perfectly fine." She hissed at me.

"I am your father!" I hissed back at her.

Nessie grunted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fine, do you want me to go down there and tell her she has to leave because my dad Edward doesn't want her here?" She asked looking extremely angry.

I stared at my daughter and took in every single word she had said. I cleared my throat and straightened out.

"Next time ask me before you do anything."

"I will, so can I go now?" She asked sounding impatient.

"Yeah, you can go."

She smiled politely and ran out, I turned around and saw her almost bump into Bella. She smiled sweetly at me and I returned the smile.

"Don't stress." She sighed as she came closer.

"She doesn't understand, she shouldn't have brought her here."

"You brought me here." Bella said grinning at me.

"But that was a different story." I reminded her.

"Aubrey doesn't seem like a bad person, and if she knew about us, I don't think she would mind."

"But you don't know that."

"Oh and you do?" Bella asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed in defeat and shook my head.

"No I don't know that."

"So stop worrying, if Carlisle trusts Renesmee to sleep over at her house and allows Aubrey to our home, then Carlisle trusts she will not harm our family."

"Nessie is sleeping over at her house?" I asked a bit angry that I was not informed about this until now.

"I let her Edward, and I trust Carlisle, and you should too. Just let her be a teenager for once." Bella said as she placed her lips softly on mine.

I closed my eyes and kissed her slowly and softly. I pulled away and smiled at her.
"Loosen up." She told me and kissed my cheek.

"I will." I replied with a smile on my face.

She patted my other cheek and walked out of the room. I sighed and plopped down on the couch that was in my room.


"Are you sure?" Aubrey asked me with terror written all over her face.

"Aubrey take a deep breath and repeat 'they're going to love me'"

Aubrey looked at me and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, she exhaled and opened her eyes.

"They're going to love me." She repeated and smiled.

"Feeling better?" I asked her."

"Much." She nodded and entangled her fingers with mine, I smiled at her and tucked a small strand of her curly hair behind her ear, then left my hand on her cheek.

She smiled at me and placed her free hand on top of mine.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back lifting her hand from mine.

I moved my hand to her chin and tipped her face and slowly placed my lips on her taking her in for a sweet kiss.

"They're waiting." I whispered as my lips rested on hers.

I felt her lips turn into a smile making me smile.

"My parents are going to love you." I told her and kissed her once more before parting my lips from hers.


I rubbed my eyes trying to forget about the memory. I didn't want to think about her, it was hurting me to because they more I did the more I realized part of me still longed for her and her love.