Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Amazed.

Aubrey.

"What are you thinking about?" Nessie asked as she noticed my eyes were wondering around her room.

I looked at her and smiled.

"I really like your room." I commented as I nodded happily.

"Thanks, I always try to add something to it, or I change it, I mean I have a lot of time on my hands." She giggled.

"I know that feeling." I agreed with a small laugh.

"Did I tell Jacob was coming?"

"Your boyfriend?"

Nessie nodded happily.

"How does he look like?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"He's very tall with dark olive skin, pretty brown eyes to match..." She trailed off as she sighed dreamily, I laughed a bit, I could tell she was really in love with him.

"Does he know... You know."

"Oh yeah of course, he knew everybody in my family before I was even born." She explained.

I stared at her confused, if he knew about them, and it seemed like he didn't age, he could be a vampire but his skin tone didn't fit the picture at all, or his eyes.

"He's a werewolf or a shape shifter."

My mouth dropped open, I had never heard about a vampire and werewolf being in love.

"But aren't like werewolves and vampires mortal enemies?"

"That's just a bunch of legends." Nessie replied with with a small laugh.

"So your boyfriend is a wolf." I said nodding with amazement.

"Yes, we were meant to be, I'm his soul mate."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he imprinted on me."

I stayed quiet, not really understanding what that was supposed to mean. Nessie laughed as she noticed my puzzled look.

"To make it simple it's kind of love at first sight, he told me that I was the one keeping him down on this earth, the reason why he lives and loves."

"That's one of the cutest things I have ever heard." I murmured and then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Nessie called out.

The door opened and Emmett walked in with a guy right behind him, my eyes widened, Nessie hadn't been lying about how tall he was.

"Jacob!" Nessie shrieked and stood up from her bed and ran to Jacob.

I sat up and Nessie ran to me taking my hand in hers and pulled me towards Jacob.

"Jacob this is my best friend Aubrey, and Aubrey this is my boyfriend Jacob."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled at him and extended my hand out to him he smiled back and took my hand in his and shook it.

"You too!" He said happily and then let go of my hand.

"Wow I've never actually met a werewolf before." I spoke out with a smile.

Jacob's smile disappeared and then he looked at Nessie.

"Don't worry she's not going to tell anyone."

"What makes you so sure?" He whispered thinking I wasn't able to hear.

"Because she's one of us." Emmett was the one who spoke as he stood by my side.

Jacob turned his gaze back to me and stared at me for some time.

"But you don't have topaz colored eyes, and you look... normal."

"That's because she's like me." Nessie told him with a smile.

"Wow, are you serious!?"

"Yeah I know, shocker right?" I laughed a bit at his reaction.

Jacob nodded still a bit surprised.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"Way too old, a bit over two hundred years."

"Wow you're ancient." Nessie giggled.

"Yeah I know, now I feel so old." I laughed a bit.

"Do you know who your dad is? I mean he's the one that impregnated you mom. Right?"

"My mom died giving birth to me, and my grandma didn't know so I don't know." I lied the best I could but Nessie could tell right away that I was lying.

"Oh that sucks, hey maybe you'll find him one day." Jacob said with a smile.

"Yeah maybe I will." I agreed with him.

"Oh and Jacob you can't tell anybody about Aubrey, it's a secret." Nessie told him.

"Well who knows?"

"Just us and Edward, so try to keep on the down low." Emmett told him.

"I will, now lets go get some food." He exclaimed and rubbed his stomach.

"You're always hungry." Emmett chuckled as we walked behind them down the stairs.

"I burn a lot of calories when I run." He shrugged and we made our way to the kitchen where I saw a young women cooking.

"Just in time." She spoke happily. "You must be Aubrey, it's so nice to meet you." She said coming to me and gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, you have a very lovely home and family." I commented.

"Thanks darling, my home is your home. I'm Esme, Renesmee and Emmett's mother."

I smiled at her she radiated with motherly skills and she looked so nice and a person you could go to and talk when you needed someone.

"Thanks for having me here." I replied with a smile.

"Why don't you guys sit down, and I'll serve dinner, Emmett are you going to eat?" Esme asked, probably just to seem human.

"Nah, I ate something at lunch I feel a bit sick." Emmett lied with a smile on his face.

Esme nodded and walked back to the kitchen counter to take out some plates.

"Her cooking is the best." Jacob commented as we sat down on the dining table, I smiled and just waited .

A minute later Esme brought us what seemed like roast beef with smashed potatoes. I thanked her and began eating. A couple of minutes later we were all done, we walked back to the kitchen and placed the dirty plates on the sink.

"I'm home." A man's voice sang as the front door closed.

I turned around and saw Carlisle walk in, he smiled at me and then hugged Esme.

"Your father told me to take you home whenever you liked." He told me with a smile.

"Oh okay, thanks." I told him.

"Yeah, so just tell me whenever you need to go home."

I nodded and smiled at him feeling my heart racing, he was my father and he didn't even know I was his own blood.

"I can drive her home."

I turned around and saw Edward coming into the kitchen. "I need to talk to her about a project in Chemistry." He added.

"Oh yeah, right." I agreed with Edward.

"Well that's settled then." Carlisle smiled and walked away with Esme.

I turned around and met Edward's eyes and I knew he wanted to talk to me now.

"I think I'm going to go. I do have a lot of homework." I spoke.

Nessie looked at me and then at Edward and she knew there was something going on, except she didn't say anything.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." She said and hugged me.

"Yeah, and nice to meet you Jacob."

"Same here." He smiled and gave me bone crushing hug.

I laughed and then followed Edward out the door as I took my backpack from the small table by the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
I've just been busy.

Hope you liked it [: