Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Temper.

I half expected Frank to come in bursting in the middle of the night demanding what had made me change my mind so suddenly. But he didn’t. My only guess was that Carlisle hadn’t told him a single thing yet. The morning came too quick for my own taste, I groan and drag myself out of bed walking straight to my closet.

Forty minutes later I stepped into school, walking very fast to class, I wanted to be the very first to be able to ask the teacher if I could move seats for the day, there was no way in hell I was going to sit next to Bella, I could already feel the awkwardness.
She said no.

I sat impatiently on my chair staring at the clock, watching as every minute passes, then the bell rings. I hold my breath as each student walks into class. And all of a sudden I feel a wave of electricity; it was Bella and Edward. I stare at the desk not daring to look up, I felt the chair next to me move then Bella sat down not saying a single word, not that I actually wanted to talk to her.

I was glad when the bell rang but suddenly felt otherwise, after English I would have Chemistry meaning I had three Cullen’s to yet again deal with.

I sat quietly at my desk, Edward soon walked in, followed by Emmett and Rosalie.

“Are you just going to pretend we don’t exist?” Edward asks with an amused grin plastered on his face.

I roll my eyes and look away from him. “I can try.”

“It’s not going to work.”

I sigh and look up at him.

“What’s your problem?” I ask him, my face filled with seriousness.

“I don’t have a problem.” He replies with a smile and turns away.

“Yes you do! You’re always.. Pestering me.”

Edward gasps looking slightly offended. Pester you?”

“Yeah always in my business and telling me what to d-”

“Because I care for you.” He says loudly causing some near by people to look at us.

“Then you shouldn’t have left like everybody else did.”

Edward’s face hardened as he came closer to me, and he spoke, his voice barely a whisper.

“I have a wife, I can’t just choose some stranger’s side over hers.” He hisses.

“Some stranger?“ I hiss back angrily, unable to believe his words.

“That’s right, because everything I know about you is a lie!” He spat.

I bang my fist on the desk and stand up angrily staring at Edward with furious eyes. “How DARE you say that!?” I shout, my eyes throwing glares at him.

He stands up, so I’m only able to glare at his chin, I shove him back as a quick reflex on part of my body.

“AUBREY!”

I turn just to see the whole class staring at us and Mr. Rich staring at me with a very disapproving expression, an instance ago I would have thought it was only the two of us in the room, I would have shouted things only Edward and I knew, things that shouldn’t be brought up.

“To the office.” Mr. Rich told me as he held a yellow paper in his hand.

I grabbed my things and walked to the front of the class, my cheeks growing red as I felt everybody’s eyes on me. I took the slip from the teacher and headed out towards the office.

* * *

“I heard what happened.” Nessie tells me walking up to me outside of school.

“The whole school probably knows by now.” I tell her hearing, the murmurs and whispers as people pass by happy that school is over.

“At least you didn’t get suspended.”

“Yeah but in-school suspension is so boring.” I groan laughing.

Nessie stays quiet and stares at the ground as if she’s thinking of what to say.

“You want to know why I shoved him, right?”

She looks at me and nods smiling innocently.

“Walk with me to my house.” I tell her sighing.

We walk silently only hearing the leaves being blown away by the wind. Fifteen minutes later we walk into the living room.

“What’s going on?” Nessie asks as she too notices all the boxes covering the floor, and the pictures that once hanged on the wall are now covered in plastic.

I catch Eva’s sight but don’t say anything.

“I guess Carlisle told Frank.” I say closing my room door.

“Told him what?” Nessie asks confused.

“That I have my own family and I no longer need him to pretend to be mine.”

Nessie looks at me puzzled.

“Carlisle lied to Frank because I asked him to. Frank thinks I’m moving in with you guys and that I’m happy because I have what I have been looking for all these years.”

“But where are you going to go?”

I shrug and sit on my bed. “I’ll figure it out soon enough.”

“You’re moving in with us, we’ll share rooms if you want, and ‘No’ isn’t an answer.”

“But I don’t want to be in a house were I’m hated.”

“I don’t hate you, and neither do Carlisle and Esme.”

“Fine, but only until I figure out what to do.”

“I’ll help you pack!“ Nessie shrieks happily and gives me a side hug, then stands up and grabs a cardboard box from the floor and goes to my closet starting to throw shoes in it.

“IwasgoingtomarryEdward.” I say fast and loud.

Nessie turns around and laughs. “It sounded like you said you were gonna marry my dad.”
I stare at her trying to regulate my breathing and nod slowly. “I-I was. A long time ago.” I choke out and look at my lap.

“WHAT!?” Nessie shouts.

I look up meeting her wide eyes.

“I met Edward when he was still human, and we were going to get married but he died from the influenza, except I didn’t know he turned into a vampire until I saw him for the first time again at school and then today he told me that I was just a stranger to him and I got so angry because I loved him so much and we were going to share a life together but he was angry to because I didn’t tell him about the real me and-” I say in one breath.

“You still love him.” Nessie says in a sad low voice.

“Still love him? Not anymore Nessie.”

“You’ve never stopped loving him.” She says sighing.

“I don’t.” I repeat, but there’s no point.

“How incredible my boyfriend was in love with my mom, and my best friend with my dad.” She says shaking her head, then sits on the floor sighing.

“Jacob liked your mom?”

Nessie laughs and nods. “Yeah before I was even born, but my mom was crazy in love with my dad and they got married the summer after graduation. And Jacob was left broken hearted, ugh I’m just surrounded by weirdness.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s not your fault, so are you going to help me pack, or what?”

“By packing you mean throwing everything into boxes, then yes I’ll help you pack.”

“Awesome because I really didn’t want to fold everything and put it away all nicely.”

I laugh getting more boxes and begging to throw clothes in them.

A couple of minutes later there’s a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I shout.

“Aubr-Oh hello Renesmee.” Frank smiles politely.

“Hi Doctor.”

“I see you’re almost done packing.”

“I don’t have a lot of stuff.”

“Uh… I need to go make a phone call.” Nessie lies and walks out of the room to leave Frank and I alone.

“I wish you would have told me, and not Carlisle.” He says with sadness.

“I’m not good at these kind of things, I prefer it to be more of a, ‘don’t forget to write.’ thing.” I tell him biting my bottom lip to prevent myself from crying.

“Don’t worry, I’ll write back.” He smiles sadly walking towards me.

He embraces me into a hug, I wrap my arms around him tightly, and shut my eyes letting a few tears fall.

“Thank you.” I whisper. “Thank you for everything you have done.”

“I’ll do anything for my daughter to be happy.” He says kissing the top of my head.

He steps back and smiles. “Now finish packing, you have a new life ahead of you.”

He walks out, ten seconds later Nessie walks in.

“Don’t.” She says giving me a hug.

“Don’t what?”

“I know you feel horrible for lying to him, you did what was best for him.”

I breathe in deeply and sigh. “I know.”

“You don’t need to take any of your furniture.” Nessie says later.

“Why not?”

“Uh.. Carlisle kind of bought you new stuff, I’m guessing it was the day you told him about being his daughter. I asked them what they were for and he said it was a surprise, and well… you were the surprise.”

“Well less things to carry.”

“Look around Aubrey, this life is now just your past.”

The past is always with me. I think and smile at Nessie as a sign to head out.

We take the boxes out into the forest, concentrating hard I lift up all the boxes with my mind and make them move.

“That’s just amazing.” Nessie says walking behind them.

“It wasn’t amazing learning how to keep control.”

We laugh heading to my new life as a Cullen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so guys know.
I've been in Poland for 3 weeks and will be in Poland until December.
So I update every time I come to Starbucks.