Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Mind Blowing.

“Prepare for Hell.” Nessie says as we approach the house.

“Maybe you should tell Carlisle to come out.” I say swallowing hard, my nerves beginning to kick in.

“I’m not going to let them do anything to you, I promise.”

“I’m not worried about what they’ll do, but say. I know they don’t want me there.” I say in a low voice, as the boxes in the air begin to tremble.

“Maybe you should put the boxes down.” Nessie says as she stares at them.

I do as I stare at the Cullen house in the distant.

“Stay here, I’ll go get Carlisle.”

“Thank you.” I sigh relieved.

“Carlisle wasn’t home, so I brought someone else.” Nessie tells as she runs back to me.

“She told me what happened.” Esme’s sweet voice comes from behind Nessie.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” I whisper.

“Don’t, after all you’re my daughter too.”

I look up at her and see her smiling. I smile back, believing in what she had just said.

“Now lets bring these boxes inside and upstairs, I think she will love the balcony room.” Esme spoke with grace and cheerfulness.

“Actually Aubrey’s going to bunk with me for a bit… until she gets used to it here.” Nessie lies.

“Oh that’s perfect, that way Aubrey can fix her room the way she wants it without needing to worry about time.” Esme smiles and picks up two boxes.

I look at Nessie who’s smiling happily at me, I give her a small smile and pick up the remaining boxes. All three of us walk silently into the house just to be greeted by two vampires.

“Alice, Jasper.” Esme greets them with a smile and walks past them.

I keep my head down following Nessie and Esme up the stairs.

“I told you she was moving in.” I hear Alice whisper to Jasper.

I sigh hoping not to run into nobody else.

“I’ll go tell Emmett to bring in a couch so you can sleep in it.” Esme says as she opens the door to Nessie’s room.

“No, I’ll sleep on the ground.” I protest quickly.

“Of course not!”

“Esme, she wants to and we’ll tell Emmett tomorrow. I think Aubrey just wants to unpack and settle in for right now.”

Esme sighs unhappily. “Just for tonight, and Renesmee you know where all the blankets are at.”

Nessie nods and we walk into her room dropping all the boxes.

“I don’t think Carlisle told her the whole truth.” Nessie whispers laying on the floor.

“And I don’t think he told anyone else.” I say laying besides her.

“Nope.” Nessie sighs.

We lay without saying a word staring up at the ceiling.

“What time is it?” I ask after a couple of minutes.

“My guess is around six something.”

“Is it utterly insane that I’m exhausted and feel like sleeping for days?”

I turn my head to the side to look at Nessie, she does the same and smiles at me. “I feel the same way.”

“How do you think they’ll react?” I whisper turning my focus back to the ceiling.

“Who cares? Carlisle wants you here and there’s nothing they can do or say about… this situation.”

“But it’s not right.” I sigh.

“How is it not right? You’re Carlisle blood daughter.”

“It’s not my place to just come in and- and mess up the perfect, happy family. They’ve been with Carlisle for years and-”

“You worry too much Aubrey, for once think about yourself rather than everybody else.” Just as Nessie finish there’s a knock on the door.

“Who is it?!” Nessie shouts, sitting up.

“Your dad.” Edward speaks from the other side of the door.

Nessie groans. “I’m busy!” she shouts.

“I know you’re not, I can hear your thoughts.”

“You’re invading my privacy, now go away!”

“Renesmee! Please open the door.”

“No. I told you to go away!” Nessie spat as she stood up and walk towards the door.

“I am warning yo-”

“I AM NOT A CHILD! Stop treating me like one!” She spat banging on the door making a great loud noise.

“You are my child! And I will treat you the way I want to!” Edward spat back louder.

I stared at Nessie’s back, her breathing was hard and irregular. I sit up and hold my breath and count the seconds of silence. one, two, three, four, five, six, then I hear Edward growl angrily and bang on the door making Nessie step back. She sighs and turns to look at me.

“I’m sorry.”

I stare at her not understanding what she was sorry for. “What?”

“Aubrey.” Edward’s angry and cold voice spoke.

Shit.

“He’s going to kill me for telling you.” I moan unhappily and drop back onto the floor.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. I’m just so angry at him.”

I stand up and smile at Nessie “Best friends tell each other everything, right?”

Nessie smiles back and nods. “Right.”

I inhale deeply and hold my breath as I open the door, I gulp and breath out as I look at Edward’s angry face.

“You had no right to tell her.” He growls taking a hold of my wrist.

I think about all the explanations I can say to him, but as I open my mouth to speak nothing comes out.

“That’s your revenge isn’t?”

“W-What?” I ask dumbfounded.

“You’re turning her against me to make me feel miserable, just because I was able to move on the way you couldn’t.”

“How dare you say that!?” Nessie yells at Edward as she comes to my side.

I turn to look at her, shock written all over my face.

“Go back to your room.” Edward demands.

“I’m not going to let you treat her like that! She’s not turning me against you, you are!”

Suddenly I began to feel the powers of five vampires being crushed together in my head, the strong emotions they were feeling were increasing the impact of how strong and painful they were to me.

“Just wait until Carlisle gets he-”

“I wish he was my father instead of you!” Nessie shouts angrily pointing her finger at Edward’s chest.

I bring up my hands to my head and close my eyes as the pain increases, I began to feel my walls crashing down causing me to loose absolute control. Instead of being able to separate each power they all combined and crashed into my mind like a bowling ball to my head.

“STOP!!” I shout feeling my knees on the floor.

“Aub-” Nessie began to speak but stopped as soon as she heard Edward scream.

“MAKE IT STOP! AUBREY MAKE IT STOP!!” I hear Edward scream out in pain.

I groan loudly, my head feeling as if it’s being ripped open by a dull knife. I stand up and open my eyes but everything looks blurry and shaky.

“Get away, get away.” I tell myself breathing heavily.

I stumble on the stairs falling down with a great thump. I groan and stand up running out of the house and into the forest. I ran until I felt the pain diminishing. I rested my head on a tree breathing heavily. I was far away enough to not feel the powers any longer but as I hard as I tried I couldn’t bring my walls back up. I was weak.

“Nessie?” I hear a voice from within the trees.

I turn around seeing Jacob appear a few seconds later.

“Hi Jacob.” I greet him with a small smile.

“I thought you were Nessie, you half-breeds have such a unique smell.” Jacob says with a nod, then he looks around. “Why are you by yourself?” He then asks.

“Uh… Had to get away, too many vampires to deal with.” I sigh rubbing my temples.

“When was the last time you fed?”

“Well I ate pizza at lunch tod-”

“I meant blood, you don’t look well at all.”

I rub the back of my head and shrug. “I don’t know, over a week maybe.”

Jacob grins and rubs his hands together excitedly.

“It’s time for a hunting race, turn around and don’t look back I’m going to change forms.”

I turn around feeling completely lost and confused.

-Nessie’s

I try to run after Aubrey but Emmett grabs hold of me.

“She needs to be alone.” He tells me and lets go of me.

I look at him with a worried face, I don’t know what the hell is going on.

“What the hell happened?” I ask looking up the stairs were Bella, Esme, and Alice are around Edward asking him if he’s okay.

“I don’t know but it’s was weird as hell.” Emmett speaks in a low voice.

“She disappeared.” Alice says suddenly.

“Who?” I ask running up the stairs.

“Aubrey, she just disappeared, I saw her running through the trees when she shouted stop, and now there’s nothing.” Alice says glancing at Esme worriedly.

“She’s okay.” Edwards says sitting up slowly as Bella help him stay steady.

“How do you know.”

“She’s weak, her usual blocking wall broke down and all her thoughts, feelings, her pain, everything came into my mind.”

“What happened to Aubrey?” I ask in a worried voice.

“She can feel our powers, and it got to be too much when we were all around with such strong emotions and it hit her like a car hitting a brick wall.”

“But how do you know she’s okay now?”

“I can sense her mind, she isn’t able to bring her walls back up.”

“This is all your fault! You’re always beating on her!” I shout.

“Renesmee! Don’t talk to your father like that!” Bella shouts angrily.

“If only you knew! But for Aubrey’s sake I won’t say a word.” I growl and walk down the stairs and head to the front door just as Carlisle comes in.

“You just missed it.” I tell him and walk out.

I walk aimlessly trying to find any sign of Aubrey.

“NO I won! I got to him first!!” I hear Jacob shout somewhere in the woods.

“But it doesn’t matter because I drained him before you ever did anything.” Aubrey then speaks with joy in her voice.

“But I got him first!” Jacob repeats.

“Doesn’t change the fact that I won, so there.”

I laugh as I see Aubrey crossing her arms over her chest and giving Jacob an evil smile.

“Glad to see you’re better.” I tell her.

“As am I! I thought my head was going to explode.” Aubrey says with hand gestures.

“Edward told us, about the powers being too much for you.”

“How does he know that?”

“He can read minds so when your walls came down he was able to feel everything you did.”
Aubrey stays quiet then she smiles. “Well that’s what he gets for being such an asshole to me.”

Jacob walks to me and kisses the top of my head.

“But I was the one who made her feel all better.”

“Actually it was the deer’s blood that made me feel all better.” Aubrey says with a big grin on her face.

“I’m not even going to talk to you, everything I say always turns into something else.” Jacob groans and looks away as if he was angry.

“I see you as a brother I can mess with, don’t take that away from me.” Aubrey pouts.

“Older brother?” Jacob asks.

Aubrey sighs. “Fine. Yes older brother.”

“Then go right ahead and mess with me.”

“I’m the luckiest person to have you two in my life.” I say with a big smile.

“I can say the same.” Aubrey says with a smile.

I look at Jacob and smile giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Carlisle is home.”

“I guess I should go back now.” Aubrey says giving both Jacob and I a hug, then walks away.

“Jacob, I have a great idea.”

“Oh no. What is it?”

“You’ll have to wait.” I say smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like the writing for this chapter is crud, so I'm sorry.
And sorry I couldn't come sooner to Starbucks.
I have two ways of ending this and I'm leaning towards the one you guys will probably hate for.
XD