Status: Finished.

Your One and Only.

Between The Trees.

"Who's Jacob?" I asked Nessie curiously as she drove towards my house.
Nessie blushed a bit and smiled.

"He's my... boyfriend."

"Does he go to school with us?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, he lived down in La Push."

"Like where the beach is at?" I asked.

"Yeah, exactly there."

"How did you guys meet? If you don't mind me asking."

"Old family friends you can say."

"I see. That's nice you know having a boyfriend."

"Yeah it is. He's really sweet and... warm."

I smiled and looked out the window and saw trees passing by, then I saw something running, at first I thought it was an animal of some kind but I realized it was running in two legs.

"What is it?" Nessie asked

"There's someone out there." I said in a low voice.

"What?" Nessie asked a bit nervous.

"I saw someone right now, it looked like they were chasing something."

"It was probably and animal or something." Nessie protested trying to make me believe she was right and that what I saw was just part of my imagination.

"Yeah probably." I finally said, so Nessie wouldn't start to panic or something.

As soon as Nessie dropped me home I ran into the house and looked for Lisa. I found her in her room looking through a magazine.

"Hey guess what."

"Please tell me you're finally leaving!" She exclaimed as she turned to look at me.

"Not quite yet, Frank still hasn't decided how to tell Frank."

"Then what is it?" She asked going back to her magazine.

"A friend is coming over on Friday night."

"Friend?" She asked sounding a bit surprise.

"Yeah, she's like... me."

Lisa sat frozen for some time before she calmed herself down and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Like you?"

"Yeah, but she doesn't I know what she is and what I am, so I'm just telling you so you don't start like asking her questions and stuff."

"Does Frank know about this?"

"Yeah, he was actually pretty happy about the idea."

Lisa took a deep breath and exhaled a bit too angrily.

"Just keep her away from me."

"She's not going to hurt you, she's like me. You know eats normal food, her heart beats and what not."

"I don't care, I just don't want to be around her."

I rolled my eyes, Lisa was terrified everything, even little defenseless spiders and fly's.

"Well I'm going to go out later."

Lisa made a disgusted face and turned back to her magazine.

"Are you going to be here for dinner?"

"Depends."

"What do you mean depends?"

"Well, what are you making for dinner."

"Your favorite, meatballs."

"Then yest I will be here by dinner time." I paused for a few seconds.

"Thanks Lisa." I hesitated but managed to say.

Lisa nodded acknowledging what I had told her. I walked out of her and Frank's room and walked to my own one. I opened the closet door as soon as I walked in and walked to it, I grabbed some old black pants and a black turtle neck, I changed quickly, I picked up my green hat from the floor and stuck all of my hair in it. I walked into my bathroom to look at myself in the mirror and make sure I wouldn't attract too much attention if somebody happened to see me in the woods. I looked at the clock. It was still too early to go, I had to wait until sunset. I sighed and went to the living room and sat down to watch some television.

"I thought you were going out." Lisa spoke as she emerged from the hall.

"Not until later, I really got into this movie." I told her as my eyes stayed glued on the TV.

"Which one is it?" She asked coming closer to the couch.

"Cinderella, A twist in time, it's on the Disney channel."

"They made another Cinderella movie?" Lisa asked sounding surprise.

"Apparently this is the third Cinderella movie."

Lisa laughed and walked to the kitchen probably to make herself some coffee.

"Is it any good?"

"Actually it is, I like it a lot."

After I had said I realized Lisa and I had, had a normal conversation without arguing or anything, like we were starting to accept each other for what we were. Thirty minutes later the movie had ended. I stood up and stretched.

"I'm leaving." I told Lisa and walked out of the house.

I walked a few blocks before going into the forest, then I made my way deeper into it with a human speed I didn't want to take the chance of somebody seeing me. I looked up and saw that the sun had completely gone down. I took a deep breath and began to run in search for a deer.

I stopped running and closed my eyes to see if I could hear anything close to me, I took a couple of steps then I heard a crunching sound. I opened my eyes and looked all around me, but there was nothing. Just trees surrounded by darkness. Then in the distance I saw a deer under a tree sleeping.

"Perfect." I whispered to myself.

I took a deep breath and ran as fast as I could to attack it but just as I was going to reach it something launched into me tackling me into the dirty ground and knocking the wind out of me. I instantly pulled him away from me with my mind as seeing he was too strong for me to push him away.

"Shit." I heard a familiar voice grumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small twist. hehe.
Hope you like it.
And I want to thank all of you that read this story and comment it.
Thanks :D