House of Jealous Lovers

Weapon of Choice

Apparently, things could get a lot worse. It had been a few days since Zacky and I talked and we'd fallen right back into how things used to be. Everyone was hanging out again like nothing had happened. Things seemed to fall right back into place. Zacky and I had gone back to the way we used to be, always spending time together and letting him charm his way into whatever our sick, twisted relationship was to him. It was all great until Morgan started spending more time with us. Zacky wanted to spend time with her and thought it would be a good idea to bring her around.

Needless to say, Jimmy and I would soon make up some kind of excuse to leave as soon as she got there. He and I weren't handling seeing the new happy couple together but at least we found a perfect exit plan. I just felt bad for leaving everyone else alone with them.

Currently I was lying in my bed with Jimmy, listening to whatever was in my CD player while we waited on everyone else to show up. Tonight we were supposed to be going out to Johnny's Bar to hang out for an evening of pool and getting drunk, like we did most evenings. It was just a place for everyone to go and hang out, which is what the boys needed a lot of after they returned from touring. I didn't mind it, though I spent a lot of my time in a bar between Johnny's and work. I just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves as much as they could while they had the down time.

I was resting my head on his thigh with my legs hanging off the edge of the bed while he just laid there. We were talking about the last tour when Danni knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

She opened the door and asked, "No one's naked in here, right?"

"Why would anyone be naked?" I laughed.

"Well, Rev's good at getting the ladies to remove their clothing," she laughed, sending a wink towards him.

"Not this girl. She's an exception to this rule," he said, poking my side.

"No! No poking!" I squealed.

"Oh! You get all defensive about me poking you but you can poke me anytime you want?" he scoffed.

"Yes because you're my lovable giant who loves it anyway," I laughed.

"Damn, you got me there. Just no tickling," he warned. "Otherwise I'll have to retaliate," he chuckled.

Jimmy and I were both extremely ticklish but he always had an advantage because he was bigger than me so it was easy for him to tackle and pin me in order to strike and attack. I hated that. It was one thing I envied about him when we were in a tickle war.

"Well, Zacky is here with Morgan, again," she sighed dramatically. "I know you two have a hard time being around the happy couple but please don't leave me alone out there with them! Please!" she begged.

I heard Jimmy laugh at Danni as she threw herself onto his feet. I just sighed, not really in the mood to see Zacky and Morgan sucking face in front of me at the moment. That was something I would have to put up with for the rest of the night anyway so why subject myself to it beforehand?

"I guess. We'll be out there in a few," I said.

"You know I love you London. Seriously, you rock my socks," Danni winked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. We'll be out in a minute," I sighed.

"Why not now?" she pouted.

"We need a moment to prepare ourselves," Jimmy laughed.

"Fine, but you better be out there in like five minutes or one of you will die," she glared.

"Which one of us?" Jimmy asked eagerly.

"Oh I see! You just wanna feed me to the wolves then to say your sorry ass!" I scoffed in offense.

"Hell yeah! Danni scares me," he cowered, pretending to be in fear.

"I should scare you! I'm a woman who gets pushed to the limits!" she laughed.

"Alright, fine," I shrugged. "We'll meet you out there soon," I smiled.

She got up from her spot and left the room. I rolled over and looked up at Jimmy, sighing. My face lost its smile immediately after Danni's departure from my room when I realized that it was time to face my own personal brand of torture.

"I really don't wanna go out there," I groaned.

"I don't either but we have to go out there sooner or later," he said.

"I wish he knew how much this hurts," I said quietly.

"I know exactly what you mean," he sighed.

"I bet they're just having a grand ol' time now," I said bitterly. "God the thought of seeing them together makes me sick."

"But what can we do? They don't want us anymore," Jimmy sighed.

After a moment, something clicked in my mind. I felt a small smile growing on my face as I looked at Jimmy. He was staring curiously at me, wondering what I was thinking.

"I know exactly what we can do."

"And what's that?"

"Simple. We make them want us," I smiled.

"How the hell do you expect to do that?" Jimmy asked, giving me a look of disbelief.

"Well, you know how Zacky enjoys playing games with people?" I asked. He nodded, waiting for me to go on. "Well, we'll just use his games against him. They're gonna be spending a lot more time around us and they'll know it still hurts us to see them together but what if we turn the tables and throw something at them that's completely unexpected?"

"What are you proposing exactly?"

"Well, Zacky's right back to flirting with me in his friendly manor and I know Morgan's just flaunting her new relationship in both our faces so we should just switch up the emotional game a bit," I explained. "We should start dating."

"I don't follow," Jimmy replied, concentrating very hard on what I had to say to him.

"If we start acting like we're together then the two of them won't know what hit them. Morgan expects you to still be heartbroken over her and Zacky won't be able to handle me ditching him for you all the time. We'll just play off their jealousies until one of them decides to end the relationship," I smiled.

"What if they don't though?" he asked.

"Trust me. Zacky wouldn't be able to handle another person taking up all my time and I know Morgan will hate that I hooked up with you. It's completely full proof," I smiled.

"Playing off of their jealousies," he said, shaking his head. "You do realize that you're just getting sucked into one of Vengeance's stupid games, right?"

"Of course except, he's not the one calling the shots. We are," I shrugged. He looked at me skeptically, trying to think over everything I had just said in his head. "You do wanna get Morgan back, don't you?" I asked.

"Of course I do," he replied quickly.

"Then you need to trust me on this. I know it sounds completely crazy but I think it'll definitely work. You'll have Morgan back and I'll prove to Zacky that I'm the one that he's really been looking for. It's a win-win situation."

He studied my face long and hard for the longest time. He didn't say anything, which made me worry a bit. I knew this plan would work in our favor but not without Jimmy's involvement. I wanted to prove to Zacky that I could have someone else besides him, even though it was a hoax. I wanted him to know that he wasn't the only man in my life and that I wasn't just going to settle for being the best friend any longer.

"What are the terms?" he asked after a long silence.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if we do this then how are we supposed to make it happen so no one catches on?"

"Well, we'll just have to use our amazing acting skills and pretend we're an awesome couple. I mean, everyone has been assuming that we've been together on the down low so it shouldn't take much convincing on their part. We pretend to go out on dates, hug and cuddle more than necessary and kiss every once in a while," I shrugged. "Nothing to it. It's just simple acting."

"Alright, I'm in," he grinned.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah. If this is a way to get Morgan back then I definitely wanna give it a shot," he replied. "As much as she hurt me, I still want her in my life."

"Yeah, I know the feeling," I replied.

"Well, let's get started tonight then," he smiled. "We need to head out there anyway. It's the perfect opportunity."

"Alright," I smiled.

We got off the bed and headed for the door. I shut off my stereo and slipped my hand in his, wandering down the hall to see Johnny, Danni, Zacky, Brian, Jason and Matt Berry, and Morgan sitting in the living room. Jason and Johnny were playing some game on the X-box while everyone watched.

Jimmy led me to a spot on the couch near Brian and sat me in his lap, wrapping his tattooed arms around my waist. I leaned against him and rested my head against his chest.

"Do you think anyone will suspect anything if I kissed your neck?" he asked lowly so I was the only one to hear him.

I giggled, "I think it may draw attention, yes," I whispered back.

I instantly felt his lips on my neck, causing me to giggle more at the contact as his soft lips tickled my skin. Danni was staring at me curiously as was Morgan, who looked like she wanted to object but couldn't. Zacky glanced at me and looked at me completely expressionless. I wasn't sure what he was thinking but I knew he would ask me about it later.

Jimmy pulled away and made himself comfortable on the couch with me, watching the boys continue their game of Grand Theft Auto.

There was a knock at the door and Brian hopped up to answer it. We already knew it had to be Val and Matt, since they were the only ones we were waiting on. A second later, they walked in and looked at Jimmy and me curiously.

"Hey guys," I smiled.

"Hey," Matt waved. "You guys ready to go?"

"Fo sho. Who's driving?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, I planned on driving Matt's truck," Val said.

"We're driving too," Jason said, unable to tear his eyes away from the video game.

"I'll drive," I shrugged.

"Alright, that's enough room then, right?" Johnny asked.

"Should be," Jimmy smiled. "You sure you wanna drive babe? I don't mind it," he said to me.

"No it's fine. Besides, you're coming back here afterwards anyway," I winked.

"Alright, let's get going," Brian said awkwardly, looking away from Jimmy and me, obviously confused with the way we were acting.

We all got up, much to Jason's whining about beating Johnny's ass in the game, and headed out for our cars. I climbed in my Mustang with Jimmy and pulled out of the driveway, not bothering to wait for the others. I knew they would meet us there.

"So, how do you think it's working out so far?" he asked.

"Everyone's definitely curious," I laughed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure that they're just jealous cuz we're just one hot couple."

"That could be the case," I smiled. "Tonight's the adjustment period. Trust me. Once we're in this for a bit, Morgan and Zacky will start questioning things. They'll be over in less than a month," I said.

"Wow, you sounded so menacing just then," Jimmy laughed.

"Sorry, did it freak you out?" I asked.

"No, it actually turned me on a bit," he replied playfully.

"Ah shut up," I said, smacking his arm.

We pulled up to Johnny's Bar and headed inside. Jimmy grabbed us a few beers and we made our way back to our regular table.

"So, who do you think will make it here first? Berry of Val?" I asked.

"Tough call," Jimmy said after a minute, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "They're both crazy drivers, nothing on you though. But I'd put my money on Berry for sure. Jason has a knack for running red lights all the time," he laughed.

"I'll bet you the next round that Val gets here first," I smiled.

"You're on Pikachu," he laughed.

We drank our beers and talked about random things until Jason, Matt, Zacky, and Morgan showed up to the bar.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Yes! I'm the winner! You're buying the next round babe," Jimmy cheered triumphantly.

"You fucking suck," I whined.

"Aww, you're just upset cuz I won and you lost," he smiled, rubbing it in.

"Bastard," I grumbled, folding my arms over my chest and pouting.

"Why's London all upset?" Zacky asked as he and Morgan sat at the table.

"She's just mad cuz I won and she lost," Jimmy grinned, pulling me closer to him.

"Won what?" Matt asked as he appeared out of nowhere.

"I had bet him that Val would make it here before you buttfaces and I lost. Now I have to buy his next round of alcohol," I whined.

"Oh quit your bitching! You're just mad cuz I'm awesome and I won and you suck cuz you lost!" Jimmy laughed.

"So not funny," I said, continuing to pout.

"She's such a sore loser," Jason laughed, returning to the table with more beer.

"Always has been," Zacky winked at me.

I felt myself blush at his wink and then reminded myself that Morgan was sitting right next to him with her arms around me. I scooted closer to Jimmy who just wrapped an arm back around my shoulders.

"I still hate you," I mumbled to him.

"Aw, you love me Pikachu. Don't lie," he laughed. "You know you can't resist my sexy body."

"I can so," I challenged with a playful glare.

"Try and resist this then," he said lowly before placing his lips upon mine.

At first, I was completely caught off guard by the kiss, shocked that he was actually kissing me but quickly responded back to his actions. I placed my hand against his cheek, moving my lips against his as I felt myself completely giddy inside. I hadn't been kissed in a long time and he was definitely a good kisser so the feeling made me all warm and tingly inside. I heard catcalls from the other guys at the table as well as Morgan scoffing at the two of us in disgust. I smiled a bit into our simple kiss.

"Holy hell! I knew it!" Val shrieked.

Jimmy and I pulled away from each other laughing. I could still feel a goofy grin still on my face.

"How was that for production value?" I whispered.

Jimmy looked up and then back down at me again with a small smile.

"We definitely got their attention with that one," he whispered.

I settled myself back into his arms once again, leaning against him and looking to Morgan and Zacky. They both looked confused or shocked by what Jimmy and I had just done, as did the rest of the table.

"Alright, I can't stand it! I need to know!" Danni said, bounding up to the table.

"What's that?" I asked innocently.

"Are you two together now or what?" she asked.

"What do you think?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm not sure what to think anymore!" Danni said frustratingly.

"Yeah, you two have been awfully close this past week or so," Jason pointed out.

"Well, to answer your question," I began, looking up at Jimmy with a smile. "Yes, we are."

"I fucking knew it! Pay it up bitches!" Val cheered, waiting for money from Brian, Johnny, and Matt Berry.

"You bet on whether or not we got together? Wow, you're so lame," I laughed.

"Like you're not lame for betting on who would show up to the bar first," Jimmy said sarcastically.

"That's different. I'm always lame," I shrugged.

"But I like it," he smiled, pulling me closer to him.

"You guys are just so cute it's disgusting," Matt joked.

"Oh go find yourself a girl for the night and quit your jealous whining!" I laughed.

"So, when did you two happen?" Brian asked curiously.

"Right before the party actually," Jimmy smiled. "We just didn't tell anyone yet cuz it was still too new and unreal for us but now, I can't help it," he added, kissing the top of my head. "I want everyone to know."

I could feel myself blushing, looking at Danni who seemed to be examining the two of us carefully.

"Well congrats guys," Jason smiled.

"Thanks Jas," I replied. I looked and realized that I needed to get more beer for the Jimmy and I. "If you'll all excuse me, I need to buy Scarecrow's damn winning beer," I said with a glare at Jimmy.

"You still love me babe. You can't fight it," he teased.

I rolled my eyes before smirking at him playfully. He winked and allowed me to get up from my spot next to him. I started walking away towards the bar, grabbing my purse before I made any moves.

"Hey, wait up London," I heard Zacky said, halting me. "I'll be right back Morgan," he said, giving her a quick kiss that made me want to hurl.

Zacky walked to the bar with me in silence. I walked up and bought a pitcher of beer for Jimmy and me, seeing as it would probably be better than having to keep returning to the bar. Zacky got himself a bottle of Jack and a bunch of shot glasses for the table. We stood there in awkward silence, unsure of what to say to each other.

"So you and Jimmy, huh?" he said after a moment of silence.

"Yeah," I smiled. "He was there for me when you and I were having problems when I realized that maybe I liked him more than I thought. Turns out, he felt the same way," I smiled.

"Well I'm happy for you London," he said, though it sounded forced rather than sincere like it was supposed to. "Jimmy's a good guy."

"Thanks Zacky," I said. "That means a lot."

He wrapped his arms around me, causing my heart to race once more. The effect that Zacky had on me was incredible. I had no idea that one person could cause me to feel this way about them. I inhaled deeply, his scent instantly hitting me like a sucker punch to the face. I felt so comforted by his smell and his embrace. Everything about Zacky made me want him even more. It was only a matter of time before I would be able to have him to myself once again.

I pulled away from him slowly as our drinks were handed back to us. I tried to hide my pink cheeks I knew I had from being so close to Zacky but it was of no use. He grinned at me which one made things worse as we walked back to the table.

I looked at Jimmy and saw that he was just as bad as I was. I took my spot next to him again and felt his arms wrap around me. It wasn't the same as being in Zacky's arms. I craved to be in his again. I could tell this was going to take a lot more work than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who's been commenting. Seriously, the response to this story has been phenomenal. I couldn't ask for better readers. =] Thanks again for the feedback.

More again tomorrow maybe? We'll see how much time I have after my paper.
=]