House of Jealous Lovers

They devised the perfect plan. They thought it was a bona fide guaranteed success... how wrong they were.

London Leveque is a normal twenty-three year old bartender, working her way through school and trying to balance a hectic lifestyle. Her high school friends have returned home to Huntington Beach and with them, unrequited feelings that she hasn't been able to shake.

A piece of her believes that he will realize that he loves her as much as she loves him but she knows better. He's too much of a player to settle. She will always remain the next best thing. Always the friend, never the girlfriend until he finally decides that he is in love and wants to settle.

When he does settle, however, it isn't with her.

His choice in a relationship causes tremendous pain for everyone else in their world until they decide that they won't take it. They are determined to end the new couple. They devise a plan to awaken jealousy in the new couple in hopes of getting their true loves back.

Everything will change and new emotions will be discovered.

Who will she choose in the end?
__________________________________________________________

**Story Title Credit: The Rapture**

**Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or any of the bands and song mentioned in this story. These events are purely fictional. It's just harmless fun.**
__________________________________________________________
  1. Much Too Long Now
    Another truth I hated to admit to myself was that unrequited love seriously sucked.
  2. Rules and Games
    This was a game that Zacky and I always played.
  3. Joy Ride
    "Whoa, slow your roll Chuck Norris."
  4. A Letter From Janelle
    I pulled the phone away from my ear, looking at it questioningly as I tried to figure out Jimmy's cryptic phone call.
  5. A Pistol To My Temple
    I stood there, feeling as if I were punched right in the stomach when he said those words.
  6. The Perfect Drug
    'Getting struck by lightning would be a vast improvement compared to how I'm feeling now,' I thought to myself.
  7. Weapon of Choice
    I knew this plan would work in our favor but not without Jimmy's involvement.
  8. Calling All Skeletons
    "Jimmy's been a hell of a lot better to you than Zacky has ever been."
  9. If I Never See Your Face Again
    We got caught up in our own little world, unable to break the intensity brewing between the two of us.
  10. Supermassive Black Hole
    Was there more there under the surface that I hadn't touched on yet?
  11. Closer
    "Someone likes to be dominant, don't they?" he teased. (warning: explicit sexual content)
  12. I'm Not Over
    My head was spinning as I thought of the possibilities of this situation.
  13. As Cruel As School Children
    "Why are you Mr. Pissy Pants?"
  14. Meet Your Master
    Suddenly, the door opened, causing me to glance at the sudden noise. (warning: sexual content)
  15. When You Were Young
    Things weren't as simple as they used to be.
  16. Coming to Terms
    For once, I just wanted to feel like someone's first-choice.
  17. Jesus Christ
    If it was just a dream, it wouldn't hurt this much.
  18. In Love And Lonely
    I had gotten away from Huntington for the evening so that I wouldn't have to see any familiar faces of my friends.
  19. Take It Away
    "Could this night get any worse?" I questioned aloud to myself.
  20. Last Train Home
    Here it was: the one situation I've been waiting for and now, I didn't know what I wanted.
  21. Chasing Cars
    I lay back onto the bed again, clutching the photograph to my chest as if the memory would soon disappear if I let go of the photograph. (warning: sexual content)
  22. Just Like Heaven
    "Would the bride and groom please make their way to the dance floor for their first dance?"