House of Jealous Lovers

If I Never See Your Face Again

"Holy shit, you actually look like a girl!" Val laughed as she walked into my room.

"Well this wouldn't be my first choice," I grumbled in annoyance. "Danni forced me to wear this."

"Whatever, you know you like it," Danni smiled.

"I'd rather just wear some jeans," I sighed.

"But how would those jeans show off your killer legs?" Val questioned, checking me over. "God, I'm so jealous."

"I just feel so naked," I said honestly.

"You're not naked yet. I'm sure Jimmy will get you that way at the end of the night though," Danni winked.

I just rolled my eyes and went back to looking over my body in the mirror.

Most of the time, I would've normally just worn a pair of skinny jeans and some fashion top that would look appropriate but Danni had unexplained motives that required me to wear the outfit she picked. She said she wanted me to look girly when I usually dressed girly anyway. I just rarely wore skirts and dresses because I just felt so naked in them.

Danni decided that I was to wear something suitable for the occasion so she out a dress of all things. It was a short black dress that was low cut and tied around my neck. It was slightly loose, still showing off my curvature but not clinging to my body like second skin. It came up to mid-thigh, which was too short for my standards but showed off a generous amount of my legs. She, then, paired that dress with a pair of black lace-up high heels and decided that my outfit was complete.

I fluffed up my short, shaggy hair so that the layers would be evident and the blue would show through and clipped a black bow in it. I applied the regular eyeliner and mascara as well as some purple eye shadow to complete the look. I looked like a cross between a scenster and a regular party girl. It was slightly alarming. This look was so not what I was used to wearing.

"I'm not gonna lie. I feel really uncomfortable," I said, trying to pull more of my dress down to cover my thighs.

"Girl, you look hot so stop your bitching," Val laughed, checking her makeup in the mirror.

Val was wearing a short strapless red dress and fishnets. It was tighter than my dress, coming up to about her mid-thigh as well and showing off her slim figure. She had a pair of booted high heels as well, making her a little taller. She left her blonde hair down and straightened it out so it lay perfectly in place. She looked gorgeous, like a model which made me feel slightly self-conscious in comparison.

Danni wore a black and red lace up corset top that showed off a good amount of her cleavage as well as a short black and grey pleated skirt. She had a cute pair of black heels with red bow ties that she paired with the outfit, making her look punk rock but girly all at the same time. Her long black hair was pinned up with a few strands of her bangs hanging down around her face and wore minimal makeup, showing off her gorgeous face.

"Well, should we go out there and show the boys how you're looking?" Danni winked.

"I really hate you," I mumbled.

"C'mon girly. Let's go show the boys how hot you can be," Val chuckled.

I groaned and grabbed my purse, trailing out of my room behind Val and Danni. I got to the living room and saw that everyone was already there, dressed and waiting.

"Holy hell! London looks fucking hot!" Brian said, catching sight of my outfit.

His outburst, of course, called all the attention to me and soon enough, everyone was staring at me. I looked over at Jimmy who was just grinning away at me, obviously satisfied with my outfit choice. He cast his eyes in Zacky's direction quickly, signaling for me to look at him so I did, catching Zacky standing there with Morgan wrapped around him and staring at me like a piece of meat. His attention was focused on my bare legs before I started giggling, causing him to look up at me sheepishly.

Morgan looked like she wanted to kill me. She was glaring daggers at me, which I didn't understand. She should've been more annoyed with Zacky than me but I didn't give it much thought. I just shook my head, laughing a bit more before walking over to Jimmy.

"You look gorgeous," he said, wrapping his arms around me.

"You're not looking too bad yourself you know," I winked.

Jimmy had on his signature skinny black pants held up with a studded belt that had a ridiculously huge belt buckle. He wore a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a pair of black fingerless gloves on his hands. His black hair was completely messy around his face and his blue eyes were lined in black eyeliner, making them shine out from his handsome face.

"I know but I always look good," he said cockily.

"God, you and that ego of yours," I laughed.

"Zacky hasn't been able to stop staring at you," Jimmy whispered to me.

"Let's give him something to complain about then," I laughed.

Jimmy smirked and leaned down, passionately brushing his lips against mine. The way Jimmy kissed me felt so weird. I knew that we were just doing it for show but I really enjoyed it. It was weird because I didn't think I should be enjoying it this much. He always left me wanting more, which I guess in a way made it more convincing.

He pulled away and glanced in Zacky's direction, chuckling a bit. He spun me around so my back was against his chest, allowing me to look at Zacky. He didn't look too pleased. He seemed slightly annoyed with Jimmy and I being so close. He noticed me looking at him so he pulled a very pissed off Morgan closer to him, causing her to kiss him.

"Alright, you guys all ready to go?" Jason asked, walking through the door. He looked over at me and smiled, "London, you're lookin' sexy tonight," he said with a wink.

"Must we all comment me on my outfit? It's making me feel weird," I complained, blushing.

"You're beautiful silly," Jimmy whispered.

"You're just a big flirt," I laughed.

"Let's get going. I wanna see London get drunk and dance on the bar tonight," Brian winked.

"Fuck you Gates," I said, flipping him off.

"I'm pretty sure you want me to as much as you tell me that," he teased.

"Arrogant bastard," I smiled.

"Ah, you love it," he replied.

"Let's get a fucking move on! The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get drunk!" Johnny whined.

"Alright fine, we're going Shortshit," I laughed. "Calm down.

We all headed out of the house and into the two cars. Zacky was driving his Escalade and then the Berry's were driving theirs, allowing everyone to pile into two cars. Jimmy led me to Zacky's car with a smirk on his face. I caught on to what he was thinking and went with him, causing Brian to tag along as well.

Jimmy and I climbed in first, Jimmy making sure he sat right behind Zacky. I sat in the middle with Jimmy's arm around my shoulders, snuggling against his body. Brian climbed in next to me, smiling at the two of us.

"You know, you two are an awesome couple," he said. "I've been waiting for this shit to happen since high school," he said as Morgan got in the passenger seat.

"Thanks Brian. You're sweet," I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"I just remember Jimmy chasing you around whenever he could," he chuckled.

I looked up at Jimmy who was laughing at the memory.

"Well, you did the same thing. I remember you kept telling me that you wanted her bad," Jimmy said.

Zacky started the car, not saying a word but glancing at the group of us in his rearview mirror.

"She's hot! What the hell did you expect?" Brian laughed.

"I know she's hot," Jimmy laughed. "And now she's all mine!" he added, wrapping his arms tighter around my body.

"Shit! Can't breathe Jim!" I choked.

"You're trying to kill your girlfriend man! You're crazy!" Brian said.

"I would never kill her," he said with a laugh.

"Sure you wouldn't," I said, rolling my eyes. "So Gates, you gonna find someone tonight?"

"Maybe. Would that make you happy?" he asked.

"Definitely. I think you need someone in your life. Hell, if you need some pointers in scoring chicks then I can help you out there," I winked.

"Like you score chicks," Jimmy scoffed.

"I score chicks left and right. You just don't know," I smiled.

"You've never told me this!" he whined. "What if I wanted to watch? You said that I could watch you and Danni."

"If you got me a cookie. You never did get me that cookie," I glared.

"What if I buy you a drink? Can I watch then?" Brian asked eagerly.

"No. I want a cookie," I laughed.

"Dammit, no cookies," he said, snapping his fingers.

"Then you're shit out of luck," I smiled.

"Jimmy, don't let her get away from you. She's amazing," Brian laughed.

Jimmy just smiled and turned to watch cars passing out the window. I rested against him, noticing that both Zacky and Morgan were watching us in wonder. I smiled a little and they looked averted their eyes.

We pulled up to the club and got out of the car, finding the rest of the group already waiting for us to show. I grabbed Jimmy's hand and led him into the club, heading straight for the bar. I ordered myself a Tokyo Tea and Jimmy ordered a beer.

I took a moment to look around the bar, seeing that it was jam packed with people tonight. There was a large dance floor covered with people moving to the loud remixes playing in the sound system. The bar was hectic, with bartenders running around trying to get all their drink orders done. I understood what that was like since my job required quick service. I felt bad for them.

"So, Zack doesn’t realize it but he's staring at you like a stalker," Jimmy laughed.

"I know. Now that I see it, it's kinda creepy but flattering all at the same time," I said.

"But on the other hand, it seems we have the upper hand," he grinned.

The bartender gave us our drinks, which Jimmy wound up paying for much to my dismay. We grabbed them and headed towards a table where everyone else was sitting with shot glasses and Jack Daniels.

"Don't you all ever get sick of whiskey?" I asked taking a seat next to Johnny.

"Never!" Shadows laughed.

"Whiskey's like water to them," Matt Berry said, shaking his head and sipping beer.

"Like beer is for you and Jas?" I asked.

"Exactly," he grinned.

"Alright, we're taking shots," Danni cheered.

"Calm down woman," Zacky laughed when she knocked into him.

"Hey, you keep your mouth shut or no alcohol for you," she said in a threatening voice.

Zacky just rolled his eyes and went back to looking at the crowded dance floor.
I was still feeling irritated from our conversation earlier. I hadn't spoken to him since, not sure whether it would lead to another argument that I didn't want to have. I was just confused with his constant staring, wondering why he kept staring at me. Part of me wanted to believe that my plan was working while the other part of me knew better. I could only hope that maybe he wanted me in the same way.

Brian poured the shots for everyone and passed them around. I quickly downed mine, chasing it with my alcoholic beverage. I could feel the alcohol hitting me quickly, since I was drinking a lot of hard liquor without pacing myself. I figured I would be completely trashed by the end of the night but didn't care.

I looked across the table to Zacky and Morgan again and found them making out. I couldn't stand looking at the two of them when they were all over each other all the time. I always wondered if they had no sense of shame or privacy. Then I remembered it was Zacky, who didn't care about anything like that at all. He was one of the biggest whores I knew and loved showing off his conquests.

"Alright bitches. I'm gonna go dance now," I announced, killing the rest of my drink.

"What? By yourself?" Val questioned.

"Why not? It's not like any of you would come with me," I laughed.

I stood and made my way away from the table towards the dance floor. I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone followed me and knowing how the boys were, it would either be Jimmy or Brian. They always worried about me dancing by myself in clubs when I'd been drinking since I wasn't too bothered by much. They were always looking out to make sure I wasn't taken advantage of by some creep, which I appreciated.

I found myself moving my body along to the beat of the familiar remixed song, enjoying the feeling. It wasn't too long before Val and Danni had joined me out on the dance floor, leaving the boys at the table to drink. The two of them decided to sandwich me, Danni in front of me and Val behind, grinding their hips into mine. We always found some kind of excuse to dance with each other, knowing it would turn the boys on like a charm.

From our spot on the dance floor, I could see the table perfectly, also able to see the pairs of eyes that were watching the three of us dancing salaciously with one another. I laughed, pointing out to our audience across the room when we decided to turn up the heat with our dancing, grabbing each other's asses and pulling ourselves closer to one another, causing the boys to watch us in fascination.

We danced this way for a few more songs until the boys were practically drooling at the three of us.

"Boys," I laughed. "They're so predictable."

"I bet they'll join us in less than five minutes," Danni said.

"I bet less than two," I countered.

"Good call because here they come," Val giggled.

Jimmy, Johnny, and Matt all walked out on the dance floor and pulled us away from each other to dance with them. I noticed that Brian was at the bar, flirting shamelessly with some other girl, which made me smile. I was glad that he was at least looking for something, even if it only lasted one night.

Jimmy grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him as we continued dancing. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, smiling at him. I could always count on Jimmy to dance with me. He didn't like admitting that he enjoyed dancing so he usually avoided it. The only time Jimmy had no problem dancing was when he was dancing with me, which I always thought was odd.

"That was so wrong of you to turn us all on like that," he said into my ear.

"Turning all of you on?" I mused.

"When there are three extremely hot girls on a dance floor, grabbing each other the way you were, then it's bound to get a few guys riled up," he laughed.

"That's because boys only have one thing on their mind," I giggled.

"Whatever Pikachu. You were just being extremely cruel," he smirked.

"So, how're things on the Morgan front?" I questioned curiously.

"She seems like she hates you," he replied.

"I know she does. Always has," I shrugged.

"Sorry I never really noticed before," he said sincerely.

"It's fine Jim. I only put up with her cuz she was your girlfriend."

"Well she's been watching as much as Zacky's been watching you so I'm pretty sure she's not happy."

I glanced over at the table and saw Zacky and Morgan getting up, Morgan holding Zacky's hand and leading him down to the dance floor. I raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly amused that Morgan was getting him to dance. As I recalled, he never liked to dance with anyone, even me. For a moment, I felt a little jealous that she got him to dance and not me until they appeared next to us.

"Looks like they want competition," Jimmy said into my ear quietly.

We both glanced at them, seeing Morgan grinding against Zacky in a very distasteful manner. It was slightly embarrassing watching the two of them. She looked completely whorish and Zacky welcomed it with open arms though I expected nothing less from Zacky Baker. It was so like him. I just laughed and turned away.

"Well, we'll give them some competition then, won't we?" I smiled.

Jimmy grinned and pulled me even closer to his body, his hands resting on the top of my butt as I moved against him to the beat. My arms were hanging loosely around his neck, hands toying with bottom of his black hair. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, his lips centimeters from neck. He spun me so my back was against his chest, holding my hips as I grinded against him.

I glanced at the couple next to us, seeing that they were watching us with great distain. Zacky seemed to stare a Jimmy with a kind of fire in his eyes that proved that he was jealous, which caused a huge grin on my face. I turned my head so I was looking at Jimmy, who was smirking at me, having obviously seen the other couple's reaction.

I don't understand what compelled me to do it but I reached my arm up to Jimmy's head, pulling his face closer to mine. I hesitated a moment, looking up at him, feeling his hot breath against my lips, causing me to shudder a bit. I captured his lips with mine, feeling the urgency behind his fierce kiss. We stopped moving, barely swaying on the dance floor as his grip on my hips tightened.

We got caught up in our own little world, unable to break the intensity brewing between the two of us. I was so confused by these actions, since I wasn't sure of the motives behind them. I didn't want our lips to break apart. I didn't want the electric tingles I felt from being pressed up against his body to end. It was like we were under some kind of spell and could get enough of each other. Why did I feel this way? What was going on?

I eventually got a hold of myself and pulled away from him, biting my bottom lip and looking at him sheepishly, trying to figure out what had just happened. Jimmy looked just as confused as I was, holding me in place.

"Sorry, I got carried away," I apologized quietly.

"Um, it's alright. I got caught up myself," he chuckled nervously. He looked around for a moment and then smiled at me, "Come on. Let's get more alcohol."

I didn't argue, slipping my hand into his as he walked me back to the table. After what just happened, I needed mass amounts of alcohol. My mind was buzzing and my heart was pounding against my chest. I felt so confused and alive at the same time. I wondered what Jimmy was thinking.

We made a pit stop at the bar first before heading back to the table, Jimmy holding a Jack and Coke while I had another Tokyo Tea.

"Oh and now they come up for air," Val teased as we sat back down at the table.

"Yeah, you guys were really caught up in that fucking moment, we're you?" Jason teased.

"I guess we were," I laughed, though it sounded a little uneasy.

Val raised a curious eyebrow but said nothing as I averted her gaze. I just continued sitting next to Jimmy, sipping my drink down quickly. When I finished that, I moved on to the beer that was placed on the table. Jimmy and I took a few shots together, hoping that it would relieve some of the awkward tension between us when Johnny and Danni walked back.

"Hey Rev. Smoke break?" Johnny asked, holding his pack of cigarettes in hand.

"Sure," he nodded. "I'll be back," he murmured to me quietly, standing from the table.

I watched as the two boys walked away, heading out to the back door where the smoking deck was. Danni, less than gracefully, took a seat near me at the table. It was obvious she was a little drunk, which made me smile.

"You know," she began, slightly slurring her words. "I'm really proud of myself for coming up with this plan tonight!"

"We all are Danni," Matt laughed.

"But you don't feel the same way about me as I do about myself!" she argued.

"And aside from proud, how do you feel?" Jason asked.

"I feel really fucking awesome!" she laughed. The song changed over head, causing her eyes to light up in delight. "Oh! I know this song!" she cheered, nodding her head along carelessly off beat.

"She's had quite a few, hasn't she?" Shadows asked through a laugh.

"Shh you! You're just jealous," she said, pointing her finger at him. "Cuz I'm bringing sexy back!" she said loudly as she started singing the Justin Timberlake song.

"You know it's bad when she's singing JT. That means she's about done for the night," I laughed.

"Well, it's almost one so we'll give her a little while longer before we round up the rest of the crew to head out," Matt said.

"Ahh! Matthew Berry! You're being responsible for once! You're taking my job!" Danni giggled, practically falling into his lap.

"Wow, who gave Danni all the booze?" Zacky laughed as he walked up to the table.

"Johnny of course," Jason said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I wouldn't expect anything less of Shortshit," I smiled, taking another shot.

"Hey London," Zacky said, forcing me to meet those green eyes. "Do you think we can talk for a minute?"

I bit my lip again and nodded. He helped me up from the table as I suddenly felt all the effects of the alcohol I had consumed hit me. He steadied me a bit before leading me towards the other side of the dance floor. I glanced back and couldn't see the table where everyone else was sitting. I looked back to him, the edges of my vison becoming a little blurry from the intoxication I felt.

"I thought we were gonna talk?" I said confused.

"I thought we could dance and talk at the same time," he grinned. "I've never had an opportunity to dance with you before."

"That's because you claimed that you didn't dance," I stated.

He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, my heart racing at his touch. I started swaying my body to the music, feeling him do the same as his eyes were locked on my face. There was a smirk present, that same damn smirk that always suckered me into his charms. It felt different dancing with Zacky than when I was with Jimmy. There wasn't as much intensity, though my heart wouldn't stop pounding away.

He leaned in closely, his breath on my ear as he whispered, "I'm sorry for being such an asshole earlier."

I laughed sarcastically, "The great Zachary Baker is apologizing?"

"For the second time in a month," he grumbled. "It wasn't fair of me to get all emo about you spending time with Jim. I know I've neglected you over the past few weeks too so it's only fair," he said. "You're just spending time with your boyfriend. I can't expect you to spend all your time with me anymore."

"Well, it's fine Zacky. I was hoping you'd come to your senses," I smiled, kissing his cheek.

I felt his hand slide inward towards my lower back as he leaned closer into me. The close contact caused my skin to heat up instantly from the feeling. I couldn't stop the smile forming on my face as we continued dancing with each other. I was caught up in his smell once again, providing a different kind of comfort that I had been getting from Jimmy over the last few weeks.

"You look fuckin' sexy tonight London," he said lowly, almost growling.

"You're just saying that cuz you're my best friend and you have to say stuff like that," I said, trying to brush off his compliment.

"I'm saying that cuz it's the truth," he replied lowly against my neck. "Not just as your friend either."

I felt one of his hands slip lower, placed on my butt. My mind was racing with thoughts of 'this is so wrong but I've waited so long for this' as I felt his lips brush against my neck. I smiled a bit, trying to stop myself from ruining this moment. This felt so amazingly right, but yet I couldn't understand why it also felt incredibly wrong.

"What happened to Morgan?" I asked breathlessly, trying to calm myself down.

"She's at the bar," he whispered. "We're gonna be leaving soon."

I felt my heart drop a little when he mentioned leaving with her. I want to be the one that he left with. I didn't this song to end, knowing that it would mean that he would leave with her. Though I still felt this small, unexplainable guilt, I desperately wanted him in this moment. It was taking all the strength I had to keep myself from pouncing on him. If I did that, he would have the upper hand and I would be his pawn once again.

He pulled away for a moment, cupping my cheek with his hand as we stared each other down. I knew this devilish look in his eyes, the same look he usually gave to the women that he was chatting with, trying to convince them that he was the one they wanted for the evening. I stared right back, hoping that my eyes didn't give anything away.

"Well, I should get going," he sighed. "You're a wonderful dancer London. To think, I've been your friend for all these years and I didn't know that," he chuckled.

Friend? That was it? After this whole song and dance, forgive the pun, he was still calling me his friend. I felt that familiar tinge of pain in my heart at those words as my insides ripped apart. He spent these last five minutes flirting with me, feeling me up and he had the audacity to just call me a friend?

"I'll see you later London," he grinned.

He leaned in, softly brushing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, hoping this was a sign that he had changed his mind but he pulled away too quickly, only briefly granting me the kiss I've dreamed about. It was meant as a friendly peck, nothing more though with Zacky, there was always some other hidden meaning behind his kisses.

He wandered away, disappearing through the crowd as I followed behind him, heading the opposite direction back to the table.

I could feel my face was flushed and hot, my heart beating away. I touched my fingers to my lips, feeling them still tingling from where his had been a moment ago. I quickly pulled my hand away before anything became too suspicious and sat back at the table next to Jimmy again. I glanced at his face and saw that he had a similar confused look on his face, completely dazed and eyes unfocused as if he were flipping through different thoughts in his head. I guess he had a similar situation with Morgan.

I looked back for Zacky, unable to keep my mind focused on anything else. I finally spotted him near the end of the bar, his arm wrapped around Morgan's shoulders and leading her out as I felt the pain in my chest return with more vigor than before. He turned around, catching my eye momentarily with a satisfied grin on his face and winking my direction before disappearing out of the bar with Morgan's lips attached at his neck. I realized that he had done this on purpose. He was playing another game.

Suddenly I felt frustrated and heartbroken once again as I tried to rid my thoughts of Zacky. It was so like him to make amends by leading me back into our older ways. He turned the tables in his favor once again but I wasn't going to go down without a fight.

This was certainly not over, not by a long shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to everyone who have left comments! They make me feel all happy and giddy inside! =]

I'm in the process of writing the next update so there will be another tomorrow for sure.

Feedback is appreciated by all. It helps fuel the creativity for this story.
Enjoy.