Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 1.

I’m Matt Sanders’ little sister. My name’s Adeline Linda Sanders, I’m 17 years old. I’m about to graduate in a few weeks and I seriously can’t fucking wait! My brother Matt, my boyfriend Brian and our friends Zacky, Jimmy and Johnny are in a band, it’s called Avenged Sevenfold and they are going on tour just the day after my graduation so that I would be able to tag along. I was counting down the days to go, I swear I was even counting down the hours.

I slammed my locker shut and hurried to the parking lot. He was there, just like everyday. He was leaning against his car, his arms crossed over his chest and his sunglasses on. My face broke into a grin as I fought back the urge to run into his arms. Everyone had already graduated since they were all older than me, by a few years, except Johnny but dropped out a few months ago.
I hurried my pace and dropped my bag on the floor as I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his lips softly.

“How was your day?” he asked as he opened the passenger door for me.

“Aw-fucking-ful. I seriously can’t wait to graduate!” I said as I fastened my seat belt. Brian got on the driver seat and smile at me as he started the engine. Pantera was blasting through the stereo. I made a face, and Brian noticed it.

“You can change the CD!” he said with a sigh. I grinned widely, kissed his cheek and then try to reach the case where he kept all his CDs, and as always it was located under my seat. I groaned and rummaged underneath the sit. I found several things such as empty beer bottles and empty bag of cookies (my bad!), I finally found it. I flickered through his CDs until I found the one I wanted to listen to. I smiled brightly as I put the CD in the player and looked at my boyfriend to see his reaction.

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and
Growing bored
In my smoked out boring room
My hair is shagging in my eyes


He started mouthing the lyrics, and banging his head. I laughed and skip the song.

Do you have the time
To listen to me whine
” I started singing loudly, probably off tune but I didn’t mind, and neither did Brian. I kept singing until the car stopped and Brian killed the engine. We were home.

“I should have known you were going to put ‘Dookie’ on.” He said as he opened the passenger door for me, my backpack swung over his shoulder.

“It’s not my fault!” I argued.

“Hey! I didn’t say anything, I just know you too well! You’d choose Green Day over almost anything.” He said as he closed the door and locked the car. I couldn’t argue on that.

“Is Jimmy here?” I asked as I opened the front door to Brian’s house. I mean Brian’s parents.

“Nope, he’s at yours, working on some new stuff. Dad and Suzy are out and McKenna is at my grandparents and Brent is probably with his new girlfriend.” He explained as he dropped my bag in the hall and kicked off his shoes. I was already in the kitchen, raiding the fridge.

“Why do you always ask me if Jimmy is here?” asked Brian as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder as I was looking through the fridge.

“Because I don’t want a repeat of the first time I went to your house after Jimmy moved in with you.” I explained as I reached out for a can of soda.

“Oh yeah, that” he said, laughing, “It was pretty funny you know, you should have seen your face.”

“Funny? My ass! I nearly had a heart attack…”

Flashback
It was about 6 months ago. Brian had picked me up from school, like he always did and we went to his house. I got out of the car, and ran to the front door. I didn’t bother to knock because normally no one was here at this time of the day, so I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen to raid the fridge. I opened the door and rummaged through the fridge, I took the brick of orange juice and when I turned around, I was face to face with Jimmy. He was inches away from my face and was wearing a kimono, it was bright orange and his hair was spiked making him look like some characters from Dragon BallZ. I screamed, dropped the brick and ran out of the kitchen.

I seriously didn’t recognise him, normally he was wearing jeans and band T-shirts but not that day and he really scared the living shit out of me. It had happen the day he moved in with the Haner. Brian simply forgot to tell me that Jimmy was going to be there, so of course it caught me completely off-guard.


“You know you love me really!”

I dropped the can of soda on my feet. “Fuck!” I screamed in pain as I hold my feet and jumped on the other. Brian was holding his side as he was shaking with laughter as I turned around and glared at Jimmy who was standing at the doorway with Matt, Zacky and Johnny. Matt had his arm wrapped around Val’s shoulder. And everyone was laughing at me.

“That’s not funny! Jimmy stop scaring me like that!” I muttered as I picked up the can of soda off the floor.

“While your near the fridge, could you give us something to drink?” asked Matt, who was still chuckling.

I stuck my tongue out at him and opened the fridge once again. That’s when I got an idea. I smiled to myself as I took other cans of soda. I closed the door with my hip and gave everyone a can of soda. I sat on the counter, waiting for Jimmy to open his can… It made a weird sound and Jimmy was soaked with Coca-Cola. Have you ever shook of bottle or a can of soda and opened it afterwards? Yeah? So that’s exactly what happened to poor Jimmy. It was my turn to laugh.

He glared at me and held the nearly empty can in the air.

“Jimmy, if you do that Suzy is going to kick you out! You know it!” said Brian as he stood between Jimmy and me. I smirked and stuck my tongue out at Jimmy.

“If you keep doing that, I’m going to bit it off…” he threatened, pointing his finger at me.

“You wouldn’t…” I said in a sing-song voice.

“Oh I would…”

“And I will beat the shit out of you buddy.” Said Brian in a fake threatening tone.

“I have your back, bro!” said Matt as he left Val’s side to stand behind Brian. Zacky and Johnny went to stand behind Jimmy. And Valary joined me on the counter. We exchange a quick glance. That’s when the battle began. Open cans were flying in the air, as well as apples, oranges, bananas and everything the guys could land their hands on. Val and I hid behind the counter, waiting for them to stop. At first it was Matt and Brian against Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky but they got bored with the fruits, so they took some flour and caster sugar. And they decided to fight against us.

Val and I were cornered, when Val decided to distract Matt by kissing him and then we made a run for the door. We didn’t plan on running straight into Papa Gates.

“Well well well, what do you have here?” he asked as he looked at us. We had flour and caster sugar in our hair, as well as on our clothes and we were sticky because of the soda the guys poured on us. They said it would be more fun to have flour and sugar mixed with soda.

“Hum…” Val looked at Papa Gates, biting her lip, trying to think of an explanation.

“Well, Jimmy said he was going to bit my tongue and Brian protected me and then Matt went with him but Zacky and Johnny went with Jimmy. Just look at us and you have the answer…” I explained the best I could, while putting the blame on Jimmy. “I swear I didn’t start it!” I said with a big grin on my face.

“Right…” said Papa Gates, eyeing me suspiciously, “I don’t why, but I can’t seem to believe you my dear.” He said, as he saw the disaster in the kitchen. I grinned.

“Anyway, I think I’m going to buy some pizzas. Suzy should be here in about an hour or less, just clean the mess before she comes back, I seriously don’t want to go to the hospital because she’d have a panic attack…” he said as made his way towards the front door. “Oh, and please take a shower before she comes back!” he added and with that he was gone.

The guys were arguing about who should clean what and stuff so with Val we took the opportunity to take a shower. She went to the bathroom downstairs while I ran upstairs. I made sure the door was locked before I took off my clothes and stepped in the shower, just not two minutes after, someone was banging on the door, not knocking, banging.

“Adeline! Get your ass downstairs this instant and help us clean the mess!” whined Jimmy.

“I’m taking a shower!”

“Well, stop and hurry.” He added as he kicked the door one more time and left. I took all the time I could: washing my hair twice to make sure all the flour and sugar were gone. Then I wrapped a towel around me and with my sticking clothes in hand I made my way to Brian’s room. I choose a Metallica T-shirt, and pair of boxers. I shoved my clothes in the washing machine on my way to the kitchen. Valary came out of the bathroom as I walked past it. We link arms and entered the kitchen. The guys were standing in the kitchen, only in their boxers, an apron around their waist and holding their clothes. We had to laugh, it was too funny to just let it pass. Hopefully Val took a picture.

“I can’t believe you let us clean, alone” muttered Matt as he glared at us.

“You know you love us, really!” said Val, as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and we both grinned at them.

“Unfortunately!” muttered Matt. Brian gathered the guys’ clothes, walked up to me, kissed my cheek and went to the laundry room.

Val and I went to the living room, waiting for them to be fully clothes again so we could watch a movie together, waiting for Papa Gates to come back with the pizzas.
♠ ♠ ♠
It might look a bit different from the original version, but I decided to add some scenes before the drama started...
Tell me if you like the old version better, I really need your opinion on this! Please...

A <3