Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 35.

“So, this is where we go our separate way?” I asked from my sit on the plastic chair. It was really early in the morning and we were waiting for our flight in the airport. Brian was sitting at my left, holding my hand while Billy was sitting at my right. I was looking at him, hoping I could remember every thing about him. This guy was truly one of the best men I had ever met and we had bound really close during this tour as you might have noticed…

It was a real heartbreak to be in this airport, knowing that we were going our separate ways.
Billy, Benji, Joel and Paul had decided to come with us to the airport even though their flight wasn’t until later in the afternoon, they were all going back to Maryland…

These were the last minutes I was sharing with Good Charlotte… I didn’t know how long it would be before I’d see them again. I was gonna miss seeing them everyday… Especially Billy…

I sniffed.

“Hey hey hey… I hope you aren’t going to cry…” said Billy, watching me as I wiped my cheeks, checking if I was crying already.

“I won’t…” I said, my voice breaking.

“Come here,” he said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both got up. Brian looked at me quizzically but didn’t say anything when he saw Billy leading me away from our happy group of friends.

“It’s going to be alright Lyn.” Said Billy, his hands resting on my shoulders. “Brian is here for you, you have the girls, and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold. You’re going to be a great mother and everything’s going to be alright.” He said, looking straight at me. “We are going to keep in touch, I’ll call twice a week, and I’ll come and see you, okay?” I nodded weakly, too focused on keeping my tears bolted up. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on top of mine.

“You haven’t told Brian, did you?” he asked, not breaking the embrace. I shook my head against his chest. He sighed. “Call me as soon as you told him, so I’ll know if I have to take a flight to California to kick his ass, alright?”

I chuckled, nodding my head and wrapping my arms tighter around him if that was even possible. We were too caught up in the moment, my mind was running wild, recalling all the good times we shared during those past months. I wanted to be able to remember everything until next time…

We were in our own worlds, wrapping in each others’ arms. I didn’t even hear it when our flight was called, but Billy did.

“It’s time…” he whispered. I didn’t want to let go of him but I did, reluctantly, slowly unwrapping my arms and letting them hang by my side.

“I’m gonna miss you…” he whispered. “Call me when you land…” I nodded. He pressed his lips to my hair, “I love you.” He said it so low that I wasn’t even sure I heard him right… But the look on his face when he took a step back gave it all away.

I didn’t wanted to leave.

“I’m gonna miss you!” said Benji as he engulfed me in a bear hug, before spinning me around. I giggled and punched his chest, hoping he would set me back on the floor. He finally did, after making me promise to come and visit him.

“Oh! Let’s see what your real name is!” shouted Jimmy. I raised my eyebrow and turned around, only to see him holding a black wallet with purple scribbling on it… It looked oddly familiar. I patted my back pocket and became aware that Jimmy had it. It must have fallen of my pocket when Benji was spinning me around.

“I’ve always wanted to know what Lyn stood for, it could have been Lindsay, Linda, Ashelyn, Kathleen and plenty other possibility!” he said cheerfully as he opened it. I gasped, finally becoming aware of what was going to happen. I ran towards Jimmy and tried to snatch it out of his hands. It seemed to amuse him as he passed it to Matt before he passed it to Brian. Jimmy was holding my arms behind my back so I couldn’t move.

Brian smiled at me and took my ID card out of my wallet. I exchanged a worried glance with Cha as Brian read the name. His smile disappearing in a blink of an eye. He looked up from the ID card to look at me but I couldn’t hold his gaze, I couldn’t look at him… I drop my gaze to the floor. He picked up his bag, gave the wallet to Matt along with the ID card. He glanced at me once again, he shook his head and walked towards the boarding gates.

“Brian!” I shouted, I started kicking around so Jimmy would let me go after him. When he finally let me go, I ran after Brian and stopped right in front of him, holding my hands in front of him to stop him.

“Brian, listen…”

“What Adeline? I’m listening to you!” he said, his voice as cold as ice.

“I…”

He shook his head and pushed me out of his way.
“I can’t believe it…” he whispered as he kept walking.

“Brian! I love you!” I yelled after him, as I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Cha. He didn’t even react. I pushed Cha’s hand off my shoulder and ran back to our group. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the airport, ignoring their calls.

“Adeline Linda Sanders!” yelled the unmistakable voice of my brother. I ignored him and passed the doors, running into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna thank you all for taking the time to read this story, and to everyone who had read the original version. A big thank you to: Damsel Of Darkness, CharmedAngel88, Little Mizz Zuicide, Hell Gates, sugapie63, LoveForDeathbat, xoFastPicthOnlyxo, RockOutBitches, once more.radio nerd, edwrad_sexy_love_gee, jess.taylor, Clarissa, Dying.Kiss, Angel_xo, jaedeshadows6661, You.Found.Me, Spam., and everyone else who had left me plenty of comments. I love you guys! =)
And a special thanks to MyChemicalRainbow <3.

Here’s the link to the sequel X.
It’s call From The Wreckage We All Rise.

A <3