Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Three.

"John," I whined, "Take me to Wawa and buy me some food."

We had been at this party for about 2 hours and I was starving.

"What's wrong with the food that's here?" He laughed.

"I'm a vegetarian, babe. And 99% of the food that's here has meat in it, idiot."

"Well that sucks for you. I'm not driving you to Wawa."

"Why not?!"

"John, take your sister to Wawa," My mom said.

"Why do I have to?! She can walk!"

"It's like, 12 degrees out, John!"

Tim laughed, "I'll take you."

I snapped my head in his direction and laughed nervously, "Uh... You don't have to if you don't want."

"Yeah. You really don't have to," John shot.

I elbowed John in the side and Tim laughed again, "Nah it's cool. I've got nothing better to do."

"Okay, cool," I said.

"Do you need money?" My mom asked.

"No. I have some."

"Ready?" Tim asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I guess."

John squeezed my hand and I sighed, "John, you're stupid. I love you."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Pat, tell mom I'll be back," Tim said.

"Kay," Pat replied.

"Use a condom, kids," Embry smirked.

"Embry!" I shrieked, whacking her on the back of the head before heading out the door with Tim.

"I'm... sorry about that, Tim," I mumbled, "She's just weird."

"Don't worry about it. We all know you want in my pants anyway," He said, winking at me as we climbed into his car.

I felt a blush creeping up my neck into my cheeks.

He grinned, "Aww! I made you blush!"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Uh-huh. Sure," He smirked.

After we had gone to Wawa and I'd bought myself a vanilla steamer, we basically just sat in his car and talked. i didn't buy any food. Being with Tim made me forget all about it. But I was okay with that.

"I think we should get back. We've been gone for almost a half hour," Tim said.

"Yeah, I guess we should. John's probably having a heart attack," I laughed.

Tim sighed as he pulled out of the parking lot, "I don't see what his deal is about this whole thing."

"What whole thing?"

"He knows I like you. I understand that you're his sister and I'm his best friend, but I think he's overreacting."

"Wait... y-you like me?" I stuttered.

"I've liked you basically the same amount of time that you've liked me," He said as he pulled up outside of the party.

"That's a very long time," I half whispered.

He smiled softly at me as he shut off the car, "I know it is."

"So, uh, thanks for taking me," I said as I went to open the car door.

"Hey, Kennedy?" He asked, placing his right hand on my left one.

I glanced down at our hands and then up to his face. And he was right there. His flawless features were literally and inch away from me.

"You're welcome," he breathed, right before his soft lips collided into mine.

He placed his hands on both sides of my neck as my right hand knotted in his light brown hair. My lips parted slightly and his tongue made it's way into my mouth, batting it against mine. I sighed happily and he grinned against my lips.

"Kennedy?" He asked in the millisecond our lips were apart.

I re-attached my mouth on his and grinned, "Hmm?"

"Be my girlfriend?" He mumbled.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes, "Tim... What about John? He'd flip."

"Who cares?"

"I do! I don't want you two getting in some stupid fight because of me!"

He looked at me for a minute, "So we won't tell him."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Try. Please? For me?" He breathed as he kissed me again.

I sighed, "Fine. I'll try. But if he figures it out, I don't want you two to end up hating each other over something that stupid."

"Are you calling yourself stupid?" He grinned.

I shook my head no as I leaned in and pecked his lips again, "We better get back in."

He sighed, "Yeah, I guess we should. It's almost 11."

We climbed out of the car and headed towards the house. I took a deep breath as we headed up the driveway.

He laughed and kissed my cheek, "Calm down, Kennedy. He's not going to find out. And if he does, I'll handle it."

I smiled and nodded. I sure hope he doesn't find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH SNAP! Exciting stuff guys xD
3 comments to update. Get on that shizzz.
And tell us what you think would happen if John found out! =X
And for those of you that don't know what Wawa is, it's on the east coast.
And it's amazing.