I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter Twenty

“I’m going to kill that dirty bastard,” Elliot declared. He hadn’t taken it well after I’d told him about what Nuri decided to do. After all, what was I to do? Tell him that everything was fine when it wasn’t? He was a half sun, for god’s sake! He would know that I was lying. But, despite my utter hatred for Nuri, I didn’t really want Elliot to confront him. I couldn’t quite understand it, but I just had this feeling that it would cause a fight that didn’t need to be started, and it wasn’t like I’m not going to see enough fighting around here anyway.

“Don’t. Please don’t. I slapped him for it, and I don’t want to cause a fight. You’re only half a sun, so that means you’ll probably lose a fight with him… No offense, baby, but it’s true…” I trailed off, putting a hand onto his cheek. His face softened. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Elliot’s POV (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!)

I still don’t think that Triv understands how deeply I feel towards her. If I could explain my feelings toward that girl without sounding incredibly cheesy, I would. I felt her sweet full lips against mine, and my fury towards the man that decided he could have what was rightfully mine died down. It didn’t cease, but it left my focus. I rested my hands on her hips and deepened the kiss. She brought her other hand up to my face, and I felt sadness. I was sad because I knew that, from my time saving one of the suns, my life was going to end shortly after I realized the love of my life. I felt in the pit of my stomach that Victrivia was more than just a blondie that I loved to screw around with. I wanted to give everything to her. I loved her, and she loved me back. Not even Nuri could steal that from me.

At this point, was the time I realized that I was going to do whatever it took to save this petite creature from her demise. She wasn’t going to die. At least, not on my watch.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, did I mention to you guys earlier that this chapter was extremely short? And as to one of the questions in ze comments, yes, triv and elliot are together ferrizzle. you guys will see how it all turns out, because I'm sure that like the other bajillion people who've given me their opinion, you all hate elliot. why's everyone hate the poor kid? Jeeze, all he wants to do is make friends! GAWSH. kay, well my little rant is done with.
KLOVEYOUALL
-molly.
PS. sorry this chapter is majorly short. I was originally just gonna give you 19 and 20 but i'll give you 21. [: