I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter Twenty-One

NOTE: This chapter contains material that may not be found suitable for readers under the age of 18.

Chapter Twenty-One

Eleven months and two weeks later… (Elliot’s POV)

“Triv, I have something for you!” I called in a singsong voice. She turned around and he long blonde hair flew around with her head. She had a huge grin on her face, knowing exactly what I was going to say. She ran to me, and I picked her up and squeezed her tightly and swung her around in a helicopter hug. Triv squealed in delight and I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face. I was amazed that my clock hadn’t run out yet. Her birthday went by shortly after we’d come back to the house. She was now seventeen, going on eighteen.

“Happy anniversary, baby.” I said to her. She grinned again and stood on her tip toes and kissed me on the lips. She smiled into the kiss, because she knew that I’d remembered. Eventually, she pulled away. I reached one hand into my pocket.

“I love you.” She said. I grabbed the square box from my pocket, and I knew that today was the day I had to tell her that my clock was almost run out of time.

“I love you too, babe. I replied.

Triv’s POV

I sort of felt bad. Nuri was moping around all day. I guess, eventually I’d been able to forgive him. Not really. I still had a slight resentment toward him, but I tried to ignore it and at least be decent to him. I watched as Elliot retrieved a black velvet box from his pocket, and I felt my knees shake with anticipation.

“I know you do. And I love you too… So that’s why I want to give you this promise ring…” He explained as he opened the box. My knees gave in and I almost fell. The band was the same silvery vine as it was on my necklace. The pendant was the exact shade of red as the alexandrite on my necklace, too. It was probably worth a pretty penny considering how fucking big that rock was. It was the size of my pinky nail. I noticed that on the alexandrite, there was an inscription. When I leaned in to see it better, it read I love you, Victrivia.

I squealed and enveloped him into a huge hug. I pecked him over and over. I grabbed his face and leaned in and kissed him more passionately than I’d ever kissed someone in my life. He pushed me away, laughing and slipped it onto my ring finger. I stared at it in awe. I read the inscription over and over again.

I love you, Victrivia.

“I had a feeling you would react this way.” He said, smiling. I reached up and kissed him again.

“I love you so much. I… Promise me that you won’t leave me.” I stated. He frowned and pulled me against him.

“I kind of wanted to talk to you about something…” he explained. I felt my heart sink. Why would he break up with me after giving me this wonderful gift? It didn’t make sense, so I urged him on. “You know that I used to take care of suns all the time… it’s kind of what I’m supposed to do. Well, at one point, one of the suns told me… you know what? Nevermind. It’s not important… Don’t worry about it.” He said, smiling. I nodded and grabbed his and.

“You said you had something special planned?” I asked. He grinned mischievously. I coked my head to the side.

“As a matter of fact, I do. Go upstairs and look on your bed. I want you to put on the clothes that are up there and then Ari will do your makeup and hair. You have no idea how much coaxing it took to get him to do this, so please don’t give him a hard time… We’re going out tonight.” He explained.

“I love you.” I said again. He laughed.

“I love you too, baby. Now go.” He said, kissing me on the lips. I scurried up the stairs and ran into my bedroom to see Kay sitting on the bed with the biggest smile on her face.

“Look!” I squealed, showing her the ring.

“I know! I didn’t even help him pick it out! He customized it! I had to go look for the dress with him, though, because he said he felt awkward going by himself. You have no idea how hard it was not to tell you. He made me swear to secrecy. But we need to get this thing onto you, so let’s go.”

(http://www.simplydresses.com/shop/viewitem-KT383263 < -- that’s Victrivia’s dress. Picture the white part red, and that’s it. :])

I put on the dress and ran to Ari’s room. He had a desk set up, with no mirror might I add. He used the curling iron and eyeliner, eye shadow, and multitudes of other things that I’d never used in my entire life. I sat there, waiting for him to instruct me on what to do. Rarely did he say anything, save for the occasional “turn your head this way,” or “close your eyes.”

I waited what felt like hours for him to finally finish. When he did, he instructed me to go downstairs and into the hallway. The shoes I was supposed to wear were there and then I was to go into the living room. I did so. I slipped on the heels without even looking at them save for the brief glance it took to put them on. Then I walked as fast as I could without falling into the living room. Elliot was there, suit and tie. He smiled at me and took me into his arms.

“I feel so painted.” I complained. He chuckled.

“You’re not allowed to see yourself until the end of the day. Now go into the car and keep your eyes closed when you get in, baby.” He instructed. I pecked him on the lips and took off the heels so I could run to the car. He laughed at me. I got into the passenger seat and closed my eyes. I heard the car door open, and then the car started.

“Why can’t I open my eyes?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise. You can’t see where we’re going until we get there, babe. You look gorgeous, you know that?” He added. I smiled.

“No, I don’t know that right now… but thank-you.” I replied. He laughed. It was just like that for the rest of the car ride and then he stopped the car.

“Wait right here, babe.” He said. I nodded and I heard the car door open then close. Then, my door opened, and I felt his hand grab mine. “You have your shoes on?” He asked. I slipped them back on then nodded. He pulled me from the car and I felt concrete beneath my heels. “I’m going to pick you up, now.” He said. I nodded again and I felt him lift me into his arms bridal style with ease. I kept my eyes closed and listened to the steady pace of his walking. I didn’t know how long we walked, but after a long time, he finally set me back onto my feet.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I asked.

“Make sure you look up before you look at anything,” he said. I tilted my head upward and opened my eyes to see a brilliant display of incredibly bright stars above my head. I gasped and looked back at Elliot.

“It’s so beautiful here!” I exclaimed, as I took in my surroundings. We were at the peak of a mountain. I looked out on the horizon and a valley with brilliant lights of downtown.

“I haven’t even shown you the best part yet, babe.” He said smirking. He took my hand and led me a little ways downward where there was a large rock. He walked up and sat down on it, patting the spot next to him. I sat down there, brushing the skirt of my dress under me as I sat. I leaned into him. “look down,” He instructed. I looked down and found myself gasping for the second time tonight.

There was a rock about fifteen feet below us, and what lay beside the rock was a still lake, that reflected the twinkling stars back at me. I saw the waning crescent moon reflecting onto the lake, too. I looked back at Elliot and I saw him staring at me. I felt myself blush, and then realized that I hadn’t blushed in front of Elliot because of him saying something sweet or staring at me since we were going out for four months. After that, I got comfortable with him and around him. It was great to know that after all this time, someone could make me feel so completely loved and wanted. I grabbed his hands.

“I want to try something…” I said. He nodded and urged me one. I leaned in and kissed him. He didn’t seem to mind, but he was kind of caught off guard, I guess. I felt the stone beneath me disappear and I knew that the necklace was working its magic again. When I pulled away from the kiss and turned, the lake lay before me. I leaned down and swiped my hand across the water. The lake was warm from the sun being on it all day long. I turned to him and smiled.

“You’re getting good at this.” He pointed out. I grinned and kissed him.

“I love you… I don’t think you understand how much I love you, because I think that right now is possibly the best moment of my entire life yet.” I explained. He smiled down upon me and I wanted to kiss him again.

“Baby, I love you too. More than anything. I got you all dolled up tonight just so that I could see the most gorgeous person I have ever met in the most gorgeous place I’ve ever seen, and I thought that if I got you all dressed for it, they would match each other. But, darling, you are the prettiest little thing I’ve ever set my eyes upon, and I’m not saying that just because I’m your boyfriend. I say this because it’s utterly true.” He said.

“How does someone I only met a year ago know how to make me feel so loved and wanted that I feel like I don’t deserve it?” I asked.

“You do deserve it. There’s a hotel that I planned on having us stay at tonight. Are you hungry?” he questioned. I nodded. I leaned in and kissed him again, and I felt us fly up again. He kissed back with more force that I was using, and when I felt the stone back beneath my feet, he didn’t pull away, so I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. He pulled me up, and I wrapped my legs around his hips. He stumbled over to a tree and pressed me up against it. He rubbed my bare legs with his hands and I could feel the want beyond it.

I pulled away from the kiss and left small hickeys on his neck up to his ear.

“Hotel room?” I whispered in a heavy breath.

“Mmm…” he murmured. He locked lips with me once again and we started making out furiously. He lifted me up, and I don’t know how, but eventually he managed to guide us over to the car. It took a long time, but he had to pull away so that he could drive. That didn’t exactly stop me, though. I was kissing his neck and flicking his ear with my tongue for the three minute drive. Once we were finally into the parkinglot, he practically jumped on top of me.

“It literally took me every fiber of my being not to stop the car in the middle of the street just to kiss you back with you on my neck like that, baby.” He whispered. I merely wrapped my legs around him and kissed him with much more force. He kissed back equally and I couldn’t help but wonder if we were ever going to make it to the fucking room. As if he could hear my thoughts, he pulled away from me and took my hand, leading me into the hotel. If I wasn’t busy trying to fix my hair slightly so that I looked half decent, I would have gotten a chance to admire the lobby. Elliot didn’t even bother trying to fix himself up. He just walked right up to the man up front.

“Elliot Dyxnach.” He stated. The man nodded and held out the card that allowed us to get into the room. The people around looked at us with disapproving looks. It wasn’t a wonder how they knew. There was lipstick all over Elliot’s mouth and quite a few hickeys on both of our necks. I didn’t know about mine, but there had to be at least three. We got onto the elevator, and thankfully no one got on with us.

As soon as we got into it, Elliot pressed the button, and the moment the doors closed, he was all over me again. I was kissing him messily, but that was because I was fully aware of the hands that kept running far enough up my legs. I knew as well as he did that we both wanted eachother. I found myself unbuttoning his jacket when the elevator dinged, signaling we were at our floor. Elliot stumbled through the hallway and somehow found the door that was our room. It took him a few tries, but he eventually was able to swipe the card and get into the room. He opened the door and slammed it behind him.

I kicked off my shoes on our way in, and so did he. Elliot jumped onto the double bed and pressed me against the headboard. Eventually, his fingers found themselves pulling my dress down off of me. I was busily trying to unbutton his shirt. It was taking me forever, but eventually my shaky hands undid the last button and he shrugged out of it and tossed the white material to the side. I found myself tracing the lines of his muscles over and over as he finally got the dress off of me. He unbuttoned his pants and kicked them off.

He continued to feel up my legs as I unclasped my bra and threw it onto the other side of the room. Elliot kissed down my neck and onto my chest. I found myself lightly moaning. I could only imagine how eager Elliot Jr. was down there. He pulled away for a moment and retrieved something from his pants pocket, only to come back and kiss me again.

“I had two things in my pockets today,” he murmured, holding up a condom. “and I really can’t believe that we get to use both of them.”

He kissed me again and we made out furiously and he came down to my panties and pulled them off, tossing them aside. He completely skipped past it and kissed back up my stomach, onto my neck and kissed me deeply. I kissed back fully, knowing that this was going to be the last kiss I’d give as a virgin.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this, baby?” he whispered. I looked at him with a confidence that came from no where.

“I want this, Elliot,” I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this chapter was awkward for me to write. and now i have to go edit the rating to mature -_- however, i guess i should have changed it in the first place, considering the vulgar language of some of these characters. Have i just discovered the mystery as to why my story didn't follow the guidelines? maybe. I guess I'll find out later, lol.
KLOVEYOUALL.!
-molly.