I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three

Three months later…

Nuri and I were still going on strong. Increasingly strong, if you ask me. I was in the kitchen, deciding on what to eat when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned to see Nuri smiling at me. I leaned up and pecked him lightly on the lips. Today exactly, we’d been going out for three months.

“Hi there,” I greeted happily.

“Why, hello beautiful. How are you on this fine day?” He murmured into my ear and then kissing my neck. I giggled. One thing I’d noticed about Nuri in the time that I’d been with him: he loved kissing my neck. I could honestly tell you that he’s kissed my neck more times than he’s kissed my lips. At one point I’d had four hickeys on my neck. I didn’t realize it until Kavan decided to count. He and Kayne made fun of me for it. After that, I had Nuri ease off on that for a week or two.

Nuri came up to my lips and pulled me into him, only to pick me up and sit me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him even closer to me.

“God, you’re so fucking gorgeous,” he breathed in between kisses. I played with his hair while we made out, and his hands were everywhere at once. My legs, back, face, chest, ass, waist, neck, everything was being touched or held or rubbed or something of the kind. We were getting really heated when Carsyn walked into the kitchen.

“Awe, come on! I eat on that counter!” she whined. Nuri kissed me deeply one more time before pulling away.

“You always choose the absolute worst time to walk into a room. You would have walked in ten minutes ago just to see me holding her as she decided what to eat.” Nuri pointed out.

It was true. Every time Nuri and I were in a full blown make-out session, Carsyn would walk into the room and make some smug remark about how I couldn’t keep my hands to myself. It was like clockwork. Once about a month ago, we tested it out. I stayed in his room that night and we got up at four in the morning and went into the livingroom. Things got heated. Guess who came downstairs for a midnight snack? Well it wasn’t Santa, and they weren’t jolly, I’ll tell you that much.

“It’s not my fault you guys can’t keep your hands to yourselves.” She snorted. That was her constant comeback. It was actually starting to get old.

“We do keep them to ourselves. Just us two.” Nuri retorted. Same old comeback.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Kavan joined, too. Then it would be just the three of you.” She countered. That one was new. I laughed.

“You really think that they’d be up for a threesome with two guys? No, the only way I’d ever get this one into a threesome would be if it was another girl.” I joked. Nuri raised an eyebrow.http://www.mibba.com/users/stories/chapters-manage/110169/

“Damn straight… Wait, is that a proposal, Triv?” he asked. Carsyn and I both rolled our eyes.

“Uh, I don’t think so,” I said. He faked a look of sadness.

“You two are so hopeless. But I don’t think you’ll have to worry about me or anyone else walking in on you tomorrow. We’re all going to my own little warfare thing. You guys will have the house all to yourselves after eight tonight.” She informed. I chose this time to listen to Carsyn’s thoughts.

God, she’s such a slut with him. Probably going to bring a shitload of people over and have a huge orgy… I’m going to make it a point to change my sheets after I get back.

I almost laughed aloud. Me? An orgy? That wasn’t even likely before I became a sun! That girl’s strange powers of false observations continue to amaze me.

“Seriously? You’re going to war already?” Nuri questioned.

“Yeah. Where the hell have you been?” I could see the look Nuri was giving me, hinting to the fact that he definitely wanted things to happen while they went out on this trip. I could only imagine what he was thinking right now. Even if I have the ability to find out, I don’t think I want to.

“Whatever. I’m out of here. I need to pack still.” Carsyn muttered and left. I slipped back into her head to see if she was listening to us. Nope, she was actually going to pack. I really don’t trust that girl…

“So do you want to watch a movie tonight?” I asked innocently. Nuri smirked and pulled me into him again.

“No. I want to put a movie on and not really watch it,” he said and leaned over to whisper into my ear, “and maybe we can finish what we started when you were still living with Kay and Ray.” I can honestly say that I blushed. That doesn’t really happen often. I mean, you guys obviously know that I smile a lot. Especially when I’m around Nuri. But have I ever really blushed? I think once or twice in my story I’ve said that I’ve blushed but that’s about it. I scrambled to find something flirty to say back and failed. So I stuck with starting the make-out session back up. It worked fine, but it would have been better if I could have found something to say back.

Later…

I was on the phone with Kay, telling her about everything that’s happened in the past week. We still talked after I moved out. We made it a point to call one another at least once a week. So she was informed of the fact that Nuri and I were together again.

“So Ray’s taking me out to this nice dinner tomorrow, and I really can’t wait! It’s going to be so nice, Triv. And just between you and me, I think he might propose soon.” She explained giddily.

“Oh my gosh! Kay, that’s wonderful! How are you so sure?” I asked.

“I’m not really sure. I just think that he might.” She answered.

“I see. Well tonight that little bitch and all the guys, save for Nuri, are leaving for her little war. I’m crossing my fingers, hoping she won’t end up coming back with them. But that means Nuri and I have the entire house to ourselves for the weekend.” I informed.

“So what are you planning?” she asked. I could hear the suggestive tone in her voice. She could be questioning two things: sex, or a party. Personally, I really liked the second idea. If they were going to be gone for a whole weekend, then I’d have time…

“Well I’m thinking along the lines of a party. Anyway, I didn’t tell you what Nuri suggested earlier.” I went on.

“What did he suggest?” she was immersed.

“Well, I don’t think I told you, but a really long time ago when I was still going out with Ryan, Nuri came to our place. Things got pretty heated and we were about to go all the way when the horndog called. That’s when Nuri and I got into a huge fight and he left.”

“And you never told me about this!?” Kay screamed.

“I’m not done! And then earlier today, we were making out and I suggested watching a movie tonight. And he goes ‘no, I wanna put on a movie and not really watch it… and maybe we can finish what we started when you were still living with Kay and Ray.’” I said.

“NO WAY!” she exclaimed.

“Yeah, I know! And I couldn’t think of anything to say back. Me! You know how big of a tease I am!” I said.

“So are you going to?” she asked.

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” she pestered.

“It depends.”

“On what?”

“On whether I’m in the mood or not. If I’m not feeling it, it’s not happening. End of story.” I explained. I could feel the eye-roll on her end of the line.

“Well do you want to?” she questioned. I thought about it.

“Right now I could care less. It’s not like I’m losing my virginity. To me, it just has to happen.”

“You’re so weird.” She teased. There was a knock on my door. Shit, did someone hear what I’d said?

“I have to go. I luhhhyoooo!” I exclaimed.

“Luhhhhyoooo tooo!” she yelled back. And with that I ended the call.

“Come in.” I called. The door opened and Ari walked in.

“We’re leaving.” He stated. I nodded.

“Kay. Well bye then.” I replied, hugging him. He gave me a tight hug back and then left the room. Kayne and Kavan came in for hugs later. I noticed that during the hug, Kavan had rested his hands on my ass. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t even think about Carsyn coming in to say goodbye. I watched out the window as the car pulled out and they left. All of the sudden, I was picked up and thrown onto the bed. My arms were pinned above my head and a set of lips were on mine. I entangled my legs with his and he pulled away for a breath of air.

“We’re finally alone.” Nuri said. I smiled and he came down to kiss my neck. His hands were already fingering the hem of my shirt that was already riding up as it was. I found myself pulling his shirt off, too. I wanted to be able to trace the lines of his well-toned abs with my finger. He cooperated with loyalty. I shut off my thoughts and let my mind go with the flow.

By the time the dreaded flashbacks started, my shirt was off and Nuri was working on yet another hickey. I could feel the familiarity of the situation, and I didn’t like it. I pushed him away, out of breath. He furrowed his brow and gave me a look of confusion.

“Is something wrong?” he asked. I hesitated with my answer. This was Nuri. Just Nuri. It wasn’t… Okay I could do this.

“I… No.” I replied before pulling myself into him again. He took this as a yellow light. You know, like green means go, red means stop, yellow means slow? He came back up to my face and was lightly kissing me again. I was still hesitant, and I wondered if he could tell or not. Once things seemed like we were both on the same page, he moved back down. He was leaving butterfly kisses along my collarbone and down my chest. I felt him reach back and unclasped my bra in one easy movement. He kissed me on the lips again, unsure of whether I was stable with this or not. I tried to figure it out for myself. After a little more of this, he just stopped and looked at me.

“Something is definitely wrong.” He accused. I could see a glimmer of something in his eyes. The good kind, though. I paused again.

“I… I don’t know, I’m just not really feeling this.” I explained. I could see the battle playing out in his head; the care about me versus the want for me. Without realizing it, I guess I’d slipped into the emotion section of his mind, because I recognized relief spreading through him. The care about me had won.
♠ ♠ ♠
aldsknhioewht {: