I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

I crawled into bed next to Nuri. I thought he’d already been asleep, but I guess I was wrong, because once I got comfortable and settled into trying to fall asleep, I felt his arms snake around me and pull me into him. He lightly kissed my neck and buried his head in my hair.

“I love you.” He breathed into my ear. I rolled over so that I was facing him. I went in to kiss him and he kissed back for a moment, but then pulled away. I totally wasn’t expecting this. He gave me a look and just waited. I skimmed through his head to figure out what I was supposed to do. Okay, so I was cheating. But why not? It’s not like he’s ever going to find out about it. As I was skimming through, it occurred to me that I hadn’t said I love you too. So, I had to make it better because if I just said ‘I love you too’, he would definitely go on thinking that something was wrong.

“Nuri, you’re possibly the greatest thing that’s happened to me. I love you so fucking much. I’m so happy that this is real, and you’re really laying with me right now. I almost wish I could share this happiness, you know? I love you so much. I just…” I trailed off there. Oh yeah. I’m good. And from the look on his face right about now? Yeah, he totally loved it.

“Triv, you’re amazing. I don’t even know what to say back to all that. I love you, too.” He murmured.

“You don’t have to say anything,” I whispered, “you just have to kiss me back.”

I leaned in and kissed him. I didn’t really care what his hands were doing at the moment. I figure that, considering the fact that I’d totally rejected him earlier today, I could let him have a few minutes of roaming.

One thing I loved about Nuri; he always slept in just his boxers. No shirt, no pants, just boxers. I loved it. One thing I know he loves about me from roaming through his head? I wear short shorts and a cami to bed every night. And once I’d figured that out, I realized how often he really does rub my legs with his hands. As I thought about this, I could feel him pulling on the bottom of my cami. That’s when I decided that I was definitely feeling it this time. I pushed him away and pulled my shirt off.

“So do you want to try this again?” I breathed into his ear. He was already unlatching my bra when I got the answer.

“God, do you even have to ask?”

The next afternoon…

I rolled over and groaned. The sun was too bright. I looked at the clock: 3:47 PM. Well damn. I guess that’s what I get for having late nights. I looked next to me and saw Nuri totally sprawled out. I began to trace his abs again, a habit that I simply couldn’t break if I wanted to. I began looking at the damage I’d done to his neck over the night. From the position he was laying in, I could already see three hickeys. God, if he had three…

I decided to investigate. Looking down at my bare chest, I could already see four. I already had him beat, and I haven’t even seen my neck yet. I went to the mirror and started counting. Seven hickeys were on my body. I walked back over to the bed and began to leave small kisses on his neck and collarbone. I heard a groan and then kissed his lips. He pushed me away for a minute and smiled.

“This is definitely the best awakening of my lifetime.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, please. I think we both know that this isn’t the first time you’ve woken up next to some naked girl.” I pointed out. He smirked.

“It’s the first time I’ve woken up next to a naked Victrivia, and that’s all it would take to make my day perfect.” He stated. I smiled up at him and he pulled me back into him to crush my lips with his own. After a bit of teasing one another, we finally got out of bed and began our morning routines, even though it wasn’t really morning.

I was in the kitchen, making myself lunch rather than breakfast. I was frying myself some grilled cheese and, just like any other time I’m in the kitchen making food, I felt his arms wrap around me. I can honestly say that this is the first time I’ve actually had butterflies about someone in a long time. I felt his lips on my collar bone, leaving small kisses and gently sucking on my neck, like he always does. I chose this as the best time to tell him about the discovery I made.

“You’ll never guess how many hickeys I found this morning.” I challenged. He moved up to my ear.

“Well I can see two from where I am right now. So I’m going to take a shot in the dark and say four, that being my record.” He replied. I laughed.

“Try seven.” I stated. He stopped kissing me and turned me around.

“No way in hell. I would know, I’ve been there.” He joked. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Seriously. There are four just on my tits.” I explained. He smirked, and I once again had subconsciously slipped into his head. Flashbacks from last night were playing, and I could feel my face getting red. I pulled myself out of his thoughts.

“Hmmm. Well now that I think about it, that sounds about right.” He declared. His hands slipped under my shirt, but he wasn’t going anywhere with it yet. He started to lean in but I pushed him back.

“Nuri,” I protested, “My grilled cheese is going to catch on fire if you start this now.” He groaned and made a pouty face.

“Fine.” He huffed, and left the room. I snickered to myself as I flipped the half-burnt sandwich. Once I’d finished eating the sandwich later, I went into the living room to watch a movie. I was flipping through the free movies on On Demand when Kay called. I picked up.

“KAYYYY!” I squealed.

“TRIVVVVV!” she screeched back.

“So what’s new?” I asked.

“Well you said you might have a party this weekend. I can make it happen in an hour. You know how I do. Is it on?” she questioned.

“You called about a thought? Okay well you’ll have to get the people. I can get the alcohol and food. After all, it only takes a thought in my head to get everything set up, anyway.” I offered. I was already going through the types of alcohol that we’d need. Probably a shitload of vodka. Mike’s Hard Lemonade is a must. Hmmm…

“Oh yeah, I forget about that. Well we can make this happen, then. Get out your big speakers, cause the crowd I’m planning likes it loud.” She explained.

“Works. I don’t really need to put in that much effort. My appearance is the only problem.” I went on. BEER, how the hell did I miss that? Brandy, definitely. Rum, and OHHH, white Russians! Shirley Temple… Pina coloda, DAMN THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD PARTY.

“Oh, please. I’ll get there early. I can figure out your outfit if we make a quick stop… better yet, just use you’re nifty powers and find yourself some nice clothes. By the way, wear something slutty. Make it so that your little boyfriend can’t keep his hands off of you.” She advised. I smiled. Kay was the ultimate party girl. Well damn, this was going to be my first party in a while, and I was the one hosting it. I put the curiosity of how fucked up the house was going to be once it was over to the back of my mind.

“Okay, I think I can handle it all in an hour. I’ll be the thing that takes the longest to do.” I joked. I could feel her eyeroll.

“Okay, well I’ll start the inviting. Go get it ready.” She said before hanging up. I walked into Nuri’s bedroom to see him writing something down. I walked up behind him and started to rub his shoulders. He sighed in pleasure and I could feel a knot in his neck. I started to work it out.

“Hi,” I whispered into his ear. He shivered as my hot breath hit him. “So I’ve planned a little party for tonight, and you just have to be there.” I breathed. I pressed my lips onto the tender spot right below his ear, something I rarely did. It turned him on so bad, and I knew it. He shivered in delight and I smirked.

“Dear god, you’re torturing me.” He remarked. I turned his chair around so that he was facing me and sat down so that I was straddling him. I really was basically teasing the hell out of him.

“So does that mean you’re going to be here for my party?” I asked innocently, being sure to press up against him in all the right places. He was going insane, and I could see the effect I had on him.

“Well that all depends on this being the preview for what you’re going to do after if I go.” He teased. I put on a devilish grin and gently set my hand in a very certain spot.

“I think you can count on that.” I stated before getting up and leaving the room. I turned into Carsyn’s room and decided to get dressed in there. I used the necklace to switch my wardrobe with Carsyn’s, causing all of my clothes to replace hers in the closet. I opened it up and looked through, debating on what I should wear. I threw multiple choices on the bed and put my finger to my lips in debate. I could choose from the average booty shorts and tank, or I could wear something that looked like I obviously put effort into. Like distressed jean short shorts and a neon orange tank that ran short and exposed some skin on my stomach. It was low cut, but not so much. As I decided on the second, I added on fluorescent green knee-high socks and a pair of black hightop chucks. The outfit was perfect.

I once again, used the necklace to make my teasing comb, straightener, and hair spray appear on the vanity. I got to work on teasing my hair. I was having difficulties, because while one side would cooperate with me, the other would rebel. With a little help from my nifty necklace, that was fixed. Once I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect for the crowd Kay was bringing in. I then put everything back where it belonged among bedrooms and went downstairs. There were still fifteen minutes left to spare once I’d gotten all the lights, food, and alcohol set up, with the fragile items hidden away in the basement. I sat down on the counter, deciding that I wasn’t going to be that trashed at this party. I heard the doorbell ring, and I answered, seeing Kay. She was wearing a bright purple T-shirt that was all ripped up with a neon yellow cami under. She was also wearing a jean skirt with one or two rips in it and black fishnet with some painful looking shoes.

“TRIIIIIIIV!”

“KAAAAAY!” We embraced one another, and I left the front door open, considering that everyone would be pouring in about half an hour. The party wouldn’t get good until even later.

“Is Ray coming tonight?” I asked. She nodded.

“Yeah, but he’s gonna be here with friends. And you know how I am. I’m friends with everyone.” She remarked. I laughed and she grinned.

“That’s sweet. So I’m thinking that I’m going to drunk-fuck Nuri tonight.” I stated. She rolled her eyes.

“So you guys already fucked?” she inquired. I nodded and she squealed. “When!?”

“Well it was last night, actually. With everyone gone and us both sleeping in the same bed, it just sort of—” She cut me off.

“Happened. Yeah, I get it. You said that’s how it’s gotta go down when we talked about it.” She stated. I laughed.

“Well, yeah. So do you really think Ray is going to propose to you?” I questioned. She smiled a toothy smile.

“Well, we’ve been together for like forever. And lately he’s been smothering me with cute things he’ll say and little semi-expensive gifts. And next week he wants to go out somewhere special, and he won’t tell me where.” She explained.

“VICTRIVIA AMORETTE AMBROSINE, GET YOUR SKINNY LITTLE ASS OVER HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!” A familiar voice commanded. I giggled and looked at Kay.

“Speak of the devil.” I said before getting up and sprinting into the livingroom. I jumped into his arms and Ray spun me around in a helicopter hug. He set me down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I returned the favor. I turned around and started to walk away when I ran right into Nuri. He glared down at me and I raised an eyebrow.

“Is there a problem?” I asked. He nodded toward Ray.

“I swear to god, if he’s not some long lost cousin of yours, I’m going to kick his ass. What the hell was that, anyway?” He inquired. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey Ray, I think Nuri’s intimidated by your undenying love for me.” I called. Nuri’s eyebrows shot up and I felt Ray put his arms around me.

“What appears to be the problem?” He asked, pulling me close. I could hear Kay laughing from across the room. I was skimming through Nuri’s mind. He was paying attention to the way Ray was handling me, trying to see if it was affectionate or just brotherly. It then clicked in his mind that we were trying to trick him. The trigger for it was Kay ruining it across the room.

“Well, Ray, It appears that this little thing belongs to you. Good luck, she’s a screamer!” He joked. I looked up and Ray started laughing.

“Oh is she, now?” Ray inquired. I made a pouty face at him, then gave the same look to Nuri. I skimmed through Ray’s mind and he was fighting with himself. He was trying to figure out if he liked Nuri or not. So far, he was passing the test.

“You should have heard her. Thank god the neighbors were out. They would have run in on us, thinking I was chopping her arm off or something.” Kay was laughing hysterically by now. Ray smiled.

“Eh, it’s okay. I like you. You can keep her. I have my own little annoyance to deal with.” He said, shoving me into Nuri. He laughed and grabbed my hand before kissing me lightly on the lips. I turned and I saw Ray greeting Kay with a much deeper kiss of their own. Nuri pulled me into him and looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

“Do you know how hot you look right now?” he asked. I smiled up at him and kissed him, deeper than before. When we pulled away, he brought his lips to my ear. “And I can’t wait to see what you’re wearing under those shorts.” He murmured. I could feel my face flushing.

Later…

It was like a fucking rave. The music was blaring, we were all at least half-way to being drunk (save for Ray), and the lights were amazing. Kay and I made it a point to leave Ray and Nuri to fend for themselves until the last few hours of the party. Kay and I were both the most talked to people at this party by far. Considering that I was hosting it, and she invited everyone, it made sense. I felt someone’s hands on my ass. I was having too much fun to care. The guy was pulling me into him, his lips brushing my ear as he did so. Kay was next to me with her own little toy. We weren’t doing anything. It was just dancing… but in an extremely suggestive way.

“You have the nicest ass of any girl in this room, you know that?” the guy yelled into my ear. He yelled because the music was so damn loud. I didn’t answer him, because Kay grabbed my arm and pulled me away. She dragged me into the kitchen, where a bunch of people were lighting up.

“You should have heard what that faggot was saying to me!” She exclaimed. I shrugged.

“He’s probably smashed. The guy on me told me I had a really nice ass.” I said.

“He was telling me that I was hot and shit at first, and I was like ‘okay whatevs.’ And I was dancing with him. But it just got worse after that! He was starting to go into detail about what he wanted to do if we were in a room alone together. It was so fucking creepy. I had to get away from him.” She described. I gave her a weird look.

“Seriously? He had to be smashed. Nobody would say that sober.” I decided. She nodded.

“Yeah… But still, it was weird as fuck.” The stoners were cracking up at something.

“I’d do it, man. Just fucking look at that.” One said.

“I wouldn’t worry about it. We’ve dealt with worse creepers before.” I pointed out. She nodded. I watched as Ray walked over and wrapped his arms around Kaylynne. She leaned into him and smiled. I walked out of the room to leave them alone. I noticed the stoners walked out at the same time after me. I started to get paranoid, so I skimmed through some heads to see what was up. The one I was going through was named Richy. They were following me, but not all of them. Apparently my thong was hanging out and his friend Garrett was going to make a move on me. Just as I was about to scan the room for Nuri, I felt two hands on my waist. At least it wasn’t my ass. As I flipped through his head, this was Garrett.

His hands fell down to my hips. I flipped through his head some more, and realized that he didn’t have any intention of going too far. He just wanted to prove to his friends that he could get some girl to give him his number. I cut him a break. At least he didn’t expect to get into my pants. Of course he wanted to, but he didn’t expect to, and that was fine with me. I scanned the room for Nuri and didn’t see him anywhere.

“I don’t think we’ve met,” Garret said. “My name is Garrett. And who are you, gorgeous?” I smiled.

“I’m Victrivia. Call me Triv. This is my party. Are you a friend of Kay’s?” I asked. He laughed.

“No. My sister’s boyfriend told me about this. I told my boys and we came along. You obviously don’t mind.” He pointed out.

“Obviously not. A party’s a party, and this one isn’t exclusive.” I said. His hands now rested on my ass.

“That’s good, because otherwise I wouldn’t have met you tonight, beautiful.” He replied. I laughed.

“Listen, I’ll give you my number, Garret. I’ve got someone waiting for me.” I said. He started to pull out his phone, but I did it for him. I went under his contacts and added my number to it. I put my name in, saved the contact and handed his phone back to him, leaving without saying another word. He immediately went over to his friends and they laughed and congratulated him by calling him a lucky bastard. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a shot of vodka, downing it easily. I turned around, and Nuri was right there.

“Hey, babe,” he greeted, pulling me into him. I leaned in to kiss him. He picked me up and set me down on a spot on the counter where the alcohol wasn’t lined up. He tasted like cigarettes and beer. I pushed him away.

“You were smoking.” I complained.

“And you smell like pot.” He complained back. I glared at him.

“This entire room smells like pot.” I pointed out. He pulled me closer.

“Good point.” He said before kissing me again. This time, I tried to ignore the taste and focus on finding a way to get back at him for the way he tasted. I then decided that getting him really horny and then not doing anything until way later would be a good punishment.

I started to kiss his neck and grind my hips into him. I could already feel him getting hard. I traced my finger down his chest and then rested my hand just below his hip, lightly rubbing that spot. I went up to the tender spot just below his ear and started to kiss it. His hands were going up my shirt, and I grabbed them, stopping them from doing so.

I let go of his hands and they entangled themselves in my hair. I started rubbing his leg a little bit more. I started to leave a hickey on his neck. I knew he was probably getting into a throbbing zone by now. His hands rubbed my bare legs, and kept riding under my shorts. He crushed my lips with his and I brought my other hand under his shirt, doing my habit that I really can’t break. He started to kiss my neck and came up to my ear.

“I want you so fucking bad right now.” He murmured. I kissed the tender spot and he brought in a sharp intake of breath.

“I know you do.” I teased, squeezing his leg.

“Can we please do this now instead of later?” He pleaded. I laughed.

“Nope. This is what you get for tasting like an ashtray.” I said. He groaned and I squeezed his leg again, then rubbed it. I kissed his neck, biting it gently. He grunted.

“Okay, you win. Can we please go find an empty room?” He asked again. I didn’t respond. He groaned as my hand just so happened to brush over a very tender spot. “You know, I can play this game too.” He decided, rubbing my legs again.

“Too bad I already won.” I pointed out before kissing him on the lips and walking away, being sure to sway my hips as I left, just to add that damnnnnnn effect. I skimmed through his head as I walked away.

Well fuck. I have to go take care of this in the bathroom now. Why does she have to be so fucking hot?

Yeah, I definitely won.
♠ ♠ ♠
YES only one more to go.! (:
-molly.