Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

Violet?

Despairs P.O.V

I was letting too much out to Guardian. Allowing myself to grow weak. But I couldn’t help but look at him with pity as he lay on all fours staring up at me with malice. He seemed so pathetic, so weak. And to think. If I wanted. I could destroy him right now. I could have destroyed him days before this too. I could kill him, then finish Plague. But no. Not anymore. The past is past. And that is where it shall remain.
I walked back over to him, gripping his arm.
“No! let go of me. Don’t touch me” He said struggling, I supported his weight, ignoring his flailing about, and placed him back on the bed.
“The sooner you forget the past. Thomas.” I said addressing him by his real name, which made him glare at me with anger. “The sooner you put it behind you, the easier this will be and the sooner you can go on with your life” I snarled.
“Despair?” Plague’s voice sounded and I turned to meet her gaze. She walked over and embraced me in a hug. “You’re ok? You’re not hurt? I could have sworn… I could have sworn I felt you die…” She said. This new found affection from her was unusual, and uncomfortable. I shifted nervously. She may be my sister, but there is still a history. Of which I am trying to forget.
“I’m fine.” I said bluntly, but smiling after. Guardian, of course, was not happy.
“Hey Guards, how you feeling?” She asked walking over to his bed side.
“I’d be better if he weren’t around” He said, making no effort to be subtle.
“How can you say that? He saved our lives.”
“Well I was unconscious at the time so it doesn’t count”
“Don’t be so fucking ungrateful” Plague snapped, at Guardian’s unusually child like behavior.
“Whatever… Where’s Daikon and Raven?”
“Uh…” Plague hesitated. I doubt she would kill them. But she certainly has done her best to make sure she won’t see them again. Perhaps their attraction to each other was too painful on her part. Once again it seemed that I was the only one that could predict that happening.

Suddenly, a familiar presence rippled itself in the air and we all froze. We could all feel sense her. She wasn’t dead after all.
“Violet…” We whispered simultaneously.
“I have to go find her” Guardian said attempting to sit up, but was held back by the firm hand of Plague.
“Oh no you don’t. You’re too hurt. You took a major beating” She ordered.
“Despair would you…?”
“Very well”
“Oh no! no, Plague. He is NOT going to find my sister! She’s my responsibility and I don’t trust him in the slightest. What if kills her or worse?” When dealing with me, there is always space to assume that there is something worse than death.
“Fine. We’ll all go” Plague said
“But Despair…”
“ALL of us.” She said glaring at Guardian, who accepted that going with me is better than not going at all. Plague helped him get dressed, and stand up.
“I can walk Plague.”
“Oh please, you can barely breathe.” She snorted. It isn’t a good idea to take him with us.
“I just gotta shake it off is all.” He said trying to stretch his arms but wincing from the pain. I smirked and he shot me an evil look.

Violet was dead. We all felt it. We all knew it. Then why can we all feel her presence? I do not like this. Something is telling me this isn’t right. It most likely is her. But she is going to be different. One doesn’t die without discovering a few things before coming back. And nine times out of ten they don’t come back on their own accord. I should know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its not as exciting as my last chapter ^_^
well not EVERY chapter can be totally badass can it?