Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

Night Of The Living Dead

We’d finished searching the whole house; there wasn’t any sign on Violet. Guardian’s face dropped when we had finished getting him back up the stairs, he thought it was over. We sat him down and Despair sat cross-legged in the middle of the floor, I paced the length of his room, from the open door, which led out to the stairs, to the closed cupboard.
“Guardian?” I rarely used his full name and when I did he knew I was either talking important, or being stupid. He rolled his eyes and looked away from the idle chit chat Despair was putting up to try and distract Guards. “What have you got in this cupboard, you took everything with you?” I questioned as I gripped the handle.
“Don’t go in there!” he said almost jumping out of his bed and lurching towards me nearly splitting his stitches open. I spun around and letting go of the handle I half jumped to his side and pushed him back onto the bed with little help from Despair.
“Gee bro’ thanks for all your help!” I blurted out sarcastically. “Guard’s, what you got hiding in that cupboard of yours. A little dark secret ahye?” I teased trying to push aside my anger for Despair that was building in me at the moment.
“Ahye Indeed, we all have dirty little secrets from the past don’t we Rosalie.” As the sentence ended a small growl escaped my lips as I looked deep into Despair’s eyes. He knew I hated being called by that name, it is not me and nor has it been in over 250 years. I wasn’t going to start going by Rosalie now.
“Just Plague, Promise me you won’t go in that cupboard. Please. I may not have enough strength to protect you all fully, while also trying to find Violet, but I can and I will protect you from everything I can, so DON’T go opening that cupboard.” His words confused me a little as I wasn’t sure what he wanted to protect me from, I didn’t need much protecting, I can take care of myself.
“Guardian, please. I can handle myself now, im not like I used to be. It’s not like I run around looking for trouble. I know I used to be a little power crazy and I used to kill people just because I could, but now for one. I can’t kill people the way I used to. And two, I know the trouble it cause’s and I don’t like the trouble. I... I mean we need to keep low profile now, we can’t start up another war. Our parents fought the mortal vs. immortal war just so our kind can live, I don’t want to be the reason the second war starts up!” his face looked solemnly at mine before he spoke softly back at me.
“Plague, please just respect the fact I need my privacy. I don’t want you looking in that cupboard, therefore, you won’t!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no idea how the title ties in with the chapter but oh well XD