Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Nine: The Worse Will Come.

{Lily’s POV}

“Lil, are you okay?” a voice came from behind me. I was laying on my bunk. It was over a month since Kellan and I were engaged and I was missing him like crazy. I turned to see Val standing there.

“Yea just missing him like crazy.” I replied. She sat down on my bed and we hugged for a few seconds. I don’t know how I pulled it off but no one noticed my ring. It helped that I wasn’t really wearing it. It hung from a chain around my neck because I didn’t want to lose it or have it get broken in any way.

“Honey you’ll be home soon.” I nodded. And brought my hand up to my necklace. I held on to it and pouted. Val kissed my forehead and left. As soon as she got up my phone vibrated telling me that I had text message. I grabbed it thinking it was one of my brothers, but my heart skipped a beat when I seen Kellan’s name on the screen.

‘Hey baby doll’ it read. That was my favorite of the nickname he had given me.

‘Hey Buggy.’ is what I call him all the time.

‘How is everything goin out there?’

‘Miserable, I’m missing you so much it hurts.’

“How much?” I heard his voice from behind me, I turned around quickly and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” I asked after I had jumped into his arms. He kissed my lips.

“You never answered my question.” I stared into his eyes and I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. “That much. I’ve missed you too, Baby doll.” I clung to him.

When the guys got back from an interview they were at Kellan and I were curled up on the couch facing each other drinking my favorite hot coco.

“Kellan what are you doing here?” Jimmy asked, as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Came to see my baby doll.” I blushed and took a sip of my hot coco. He nodded and went to the back to most likely call Lena. “I sometimes get the feeling they don’t like me very much.”

“They like you, it’s just that you’re new to them and you have spent more time with my blood family then my adoptive family.” he nodded.

“Well I’ll be around for a while I hope they see I’m not so bad.”

“Me too.” I said. I put my hot coco down then put his down and crawled into his lap. “I miss being near you.” I said snuggling close to him. He kissed my forehead. I held his hand to my chest as we watched movies, I hadn’t moved from his lap and asked him every so often if he wanted me to move, of course he said no and held me tighter. As the bus rolled down the road to the next stop which was almost a day away, everyone joined us slowly for our movie marathon.

While we were watching Rocky Horror Picture Show, Val and I jumped up and started doing the time warped because the movie was one of our favorites to watch on the road. Syn groaned when we almost fell the first time. I knew he was finding a smirk but he just didn’t want to happen this time that happened the last time.

“Lily honey, I love you but I really don’t want you to crack your head open so please come and sit down.” Kellan said quickly watching me and I could see his body jerk every time I would almost fall. I made it to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back against him and rested my head on his shoulder. The bus then got very quiet and I felt ees on me. I sat up and stared back at everyone.

“What?” I asked.

“What’s what around your neck?” Matt asked. I blushed, and smiled.

“A necklace.” I said. I didn’t want to tell them like this, Kellan and I were playing a huge dinner party for both our families, both blood and extended.

“Oh, it looked like something else.” Johnny added. I smirked.

“If it was something else wouldn’t I have told you guys already?” I said being a smart ass. They nodded and we went back to watching the movie.

Later on that night Kellan and I were curled up together in my bunk, he brought up the dinner.

“I went to look at the list of places for the dinner and I like two of them. Their both beautiful and will fit everyone comfortably.” I nodded looking up at him. “Maybe we could use one for the dinner and the other for our wedding reception?” he said, I smiled I ran my fingers thru his hair.

“That sounds great, but there’s one problem,” he looked at me weird “We have to dye you hair back I hate it dark.” he laughed and pulled me closer.

“ That can done.” he whispered in my ear after I snuggled into his chest.

When I woke up the next morning I was craving pancakes, so I jumped into the rental car to make a run to McDonalds so I could grab some before people got up. I was just about to go thru a green light when someone ran the red light t-boned my car which sent my in to on coming traffic and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler really, more when i can which will probably be tomorrow...