Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Eight: You Have To Fight To Make It Work

{Kellan’s POV}

Lily and I walked into a convince store after dinner with my castmates, she went straight for the junk food while I walked over to get a drink. When I walked back to the isle that I had left her, she was gone. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone but my hand landed on the one thing I was hiding from her. I pulled it out opened the top and smiled. It was the engagement ring my grandpa had given my grandma. My grandpa was saving it for me after my grandma died, so I could give it to the one I knew was going to be with me the rest of my life and I seen that in Lily.

“Beautiful ring.” I heard someone say from behind me I closed the box with a snap and spun around to see a girl standing behind me. I smiled.

“Thanks.” I mumbled leaning casually against the shelf behind me. “It’s for my girlfriend, I’m waiting for the perfect moment.” I said. I looked over and I could see Lily about to turn the corner. “Here she comes now.” her eyes widen and my heart skipped a beat, she looked mad. When she got to me I leaned in to kiss her, but she leaned away from me and mumbled something I didn’t quite catch, and she stormed away. I watched her pay for her things and go out to the car.

“Is she okay? I really hope she didn’t think we were flirting or anything.” the girl said and my heart stopped. That’s what she must have thought.

When I got out to the car, I climbed in and said to her “Babe don’t be mad.” her eyes just seemed to get madder and I knew I had said the wrong thing.

“I wasn’t mad until now I was more disappointed then mad but you of all people… oh my god, drive to hotel now I’m packing my shit and I’m going home!” She screamed at me.

“No please don’t leave, Lily I love you.” I blurted out, and I meant every word, then everything seemed to then have stopped right there. We hadn’t said that to each other yet. Things were going slow between us, but I’ll say it again I meant every word.

“Answer one question,” She said and I nodded. “Why were you flirting with that girl?” She said staring at me.

“We… I swear on my mother we were just talking.” I said as she studied my face.

“Can we just go back now?” She asked turning away from me.

We drove in silence, her hands were rested on her lap. I hoped she hadn’t notice me taking my hand from the wheel and then put it back down. I didn’t want to hurt her by pushing her buttons. My heart was breaking because I wasn’t able to comfort her and tell her everything was going to be okay. All I wanted to do was hold her tiny hand in mine.

When we got to the hotel, we both exited the car. I grabbed Her stuff for her. It made me want to cry because I Wasn’t sure if she knew I understood why she was mad. I understood that right now our relationship was important to her because of what had happened to Charlie. The walk thru the lobby seem to last forever. She pushed the up arrow on the elevator and we waited. She looked up at me, I was staring straight ahead thinking about what I was going to do next.

As we stood at the door, she had the key since my hands were full. She stopped herself from opening the door for a second and turned to me. “I’m sorry.” Was she whispered as she looked up at me then down at the floor that had for some reason become very interesting at that moment. I dropped the bag on the floor and wrapped her up in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and burst into tears. I held her tightly. When she pulled away from me to look at me, she must have seen the trail that had formed by tears down my cheeks. She softly wiped them away then pulled herself up so she could kiss me.

We got inside a few moments later and the door wasn’t even closed before we were holding each other again. I was staring into her eyes and I seen pure love behind them. It made my heart race and I just couldn’t hold back the one thing I had been wanting to ask her since our third date.

I pulled away from her reached into my pocket and pulled the ring box from it, I got down on one knee and opened the box for her to see and asked the one question that would change our lives forever.

“Lily, will you do me the honor of marrying me?” her jaw fell open and she brought her hands to her chest and rested them right over her heart.

“Oh Kellan,” She whimpered out. Then she latched herself to me knocking us both over so that she was laying on top of me. “I’d love it deeply to be your wife.” she said. My smile came so quickly I didn’t have time to register it in my head. I took the ring from the box and slipped it on to her finger. “It’s beautiful” she whispered.

“No you’re beautiful.” I said moving some of her hair from her face. “I’m sorry about before, but I wasn’t flirting with her, we were talking about you and the ring.” I confessed to her. She nodded and kissed my lips. “Lily, I give you this ring because I know we’re gonna be together forever.”

“Good, cause I can’t lose you baby.” she said, then pushed her self up in a sitting position, she was now straddling my middle. I propped myself up on my elbows.

“Honey if you keep sitting like this I won’t be able to control myself for very much longer.” I said giving her a look of pure lust. She ground her hips into mine making me groan then growl at her cause she made my hard.

“Kellan I can’t stand not having you anymore.” She whispered in my ear. That brought me to full attention. I brought her down to me and kissed her deeply. I pushed her coat of her shoulders and she stopped. “Not here.” She whispered, then stood up and walked over to the bed slowly taking off her clothing as she went, I jumped up quickly and followed her taking mine off as I went. She sat at the foot of the bed, her legs cross, she leaned back. Her body was perfect her torso long and smooth her breast were big not huge and perky. Her sex lines, ( the indentations the start just above the hip and go down wards) made my mouth water. I walked over to her and attached my lips to her.

This was going to be special, our first together and we’re engaged. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her long smooth legs around my waist. I ran the tip of my very hard very erect cock up her thigh. I ran it over her wet pussy parting the lips slightly. I leaned her back, then stood up with her legs still around me. I ran my hands down her thighs to her hips, grabbed them and slid my cock into her, her moans made the experience mind blowing. I thrusted in and out of her throwing my head back and moaning loudly. At this moment I wasn’t going slow but I wasn’t also going fast.

“Kellan fast,” she moaned out I looked down at her as I picked up speed. “Harder.” came only moments later. I obeyed her command.

“Baby I’m close.” I moaned out almost 30 minutes later. She mumbled me too. Her walls were closing around me and my dick was throbbing to cum.

I felt myself spilled over and cum deep in her and she moaned out loud telling me she came with me. I pulled out and laid down next to her. I pulled her perfect body, kissed her deeply and watched her fall asleep in my arms, then I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want more you have to comment for it....