Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Eleven: Dinner Disaster.

With my memory back, I was feeling better. What sucked though was the boot I had to wear on my leg. It was heavy and just odd feeling. Kellan liked having to help me in and out of the shower. It gave him a reason to see me naked as he put it.

When the tour ended I had three weeks left of having the cast on. I was just happy to be home. Kellan and I were thinking about getting a place together and there was so much we wanted to do.

With the dinner coming up, three days after my cast comes off, I was with Kellan doing some last minute running around to florist and caterers. We pulled into the parking lot of the florist when my cell phone rang. It was the number to the company that was providing the entertainment.

“Hello?” I answered politely. Kellan rushed over and opened my door.

“Ms. Moore we called to inform you that the band we were trying to get to play has called out last minute is there any way could come down and look at one act?”

“Yes, we have two things to do really quick then we’ll be there. Give us an hour and a half.” I said. They agreed and I hung up the phone and looked at Kellan. “Can we just send the wedding invitations with out telling the world first?” I asked.

“No. you know as well as I that your mother and mine would flip shit on us if we did that. They’re going to mad enough knowing we were keeping it from them for this long.” I nodded. I was begging with my eyes to have my ring back. He still had from the accident, and he wasn’t giving it back until the dinner. Where he was going repurpose.

“Alright lets get this over with we need to get stuff for your apartment.” he nodded and helped me up.

The florist welcomed us and we checked over our order. We were in and out in no times and on to the next stop. The caterers are the problem. Two of my sister-in-laws are vegetarians, and they didn’t have any dishes down for them on the menu. After that was all fixed and taken care of, we made our way over to the office where the entertainment was coming from. We walked in and the woman at the front desk ushered us right in.

“Ahh you’re here!” the manager said when we walked in. we sat down and a girl walked in moments later. She was about 5’6 nice build, very pretty with Brown hair that had blonde highlights in it. “Ms. Moore this is Jessica. She’s one of our newest acts.” I nodded, and brought my attention back to the girl.

“Alright, sing one song for us.” I said. The man sitting in the corner behind this beautiful piano started playing, and when the girl opened her mouth this sound came out that I had never heard before. Her voice was amazing. I looked at Kellan and he was shocked like I was. I had her stop about half way through the song.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“Oh no, of course not. That was very beautiful. I just wanted to tell you, that we’ll see you at the dinner.” she smiled and jumped a little in excitement.

When we left Kellan wrapped me up in his arms and spun me around. I kissed his lips when we stopped moving.

“The dinner is going to be prefect.” he whispered as he rested his forehead against mine. I nodded and kissed his lips.

“I love you.” I said staring into his beautiful eyes and I run my fingers through his hair.

“You know when you do that I can’t help myself.” he said holding me closer. I giggled and wiggled in his arms. “You’re such a tease.” he laughed out at me.

We got to the grocery store and my phone rang. I looked at the screen and didn’t know that number, so I ignored it and we went into the store.

While in the store I got a voice mail, I checked it because I thought I must be important if they left a voicemail. It turns out that it was Robert calling to ask me a question about Kristen. I laughed and texted the number answering the question. I saved his number and we went on our way.

I had made a list of things we needed and one of the things we needed was on the top self in one of the isles, I couldn’t get it and I had sent Kellan to get something. So I stood there thinking how important was it.

“Babe do you need some help?” I looked at Kellan and smiled.

“Yes please.” he reached up with out any problem and put what I needed in the cart. I loved having a tall boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long for the update... i sorta have a new boyfriend and doing chores and lanudry doesn't give my much time to do anything