Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Eighteen: Big Trouble.

Kellan and I married in Las Vegas a few days later. Val and Matt came as our witness. When we got back Kellan and I were planning on moving into one of the new house being built on the street. Three months later Val and I were sitting at her kitchen table talking when my phone started to ring, I looked and seen it was Kristen.

“Hello.” I answered the phone. I hadn’t heard from her in a few days.

“Hey honey, what are you doing?” She asked. I told her I was hang out with Val. “You and Val should come out to lunch with me.” She stated. “All on me.” I asked Val and she said she was in.

I went and got dressed. I was really starting to show so I dressed in some new maternity clothes Val and I had gone shopping for a few days earlier. I wore a black three quarter sleeve hoodie style shirt, jeans and a pair of solid black Vans slip on sneakers. I grabbed my bag and walked out to my car. Val didn’t feel like driving.

“I know she’s up to something and I hope it doesn’t get us into trouble.” I said as we drove down the street.

“It will watch.” Val said. I chuckled.

Little did I know she was right, but it didn’t hit me how much trouble until I was being lead to a cop car in hand cuffs.

“Matt and Kellan are going to kill us.” Val said in the seat next to me.

“Oh yea, but not as bad as me killing Kristen when we get out.” I said.

As we sat in the holding cell, I rubbing my baby bump suffering from starvation, Kristen was trying to hide her self in the corner with a fat lip. She got the fat lip from the fight she started. Why were Val and I being held too? Well the girl said we jumped in. I knew Val and I were going to get out a lot more easily, because I wasn’t in any condition to be fighting and Val was confused on what was going on because she went to the bathroom.

“Lily I’m sorry.” Kristen said for the billionth time since we had been put in there.

“Why did you have to pull Val and I into that?” I asked. Before she could say anything one of the guards came up to the cell.

“Sanders and Lutz, you are free to go.” Val and I jumped up and left.

“Kristen we’ll talk later.” I said before following them out. I was so disappointed with her. Kellan and Matt were standing there waiting for us.

“Are you alright?” Were the first word our of Kellan’s mouth. He didn’t look mad. “Hungry?” I nodded. The four of us left and went to dinner, since we never got lunch.

“What happened?” Matt asked as we eat. And Val explained the best she could and I finished. Kellan asked if he girl had black hair and thin. I nodded, and he told us that was Robert’s ex and Kristen had been blaming him for cheating with her. I shook my head.

“Are you mad at us?” Val asked. I looked up at Kellan.

“No, it wasn’t your fault. I personally was scared shitless when I got the call.” Kellan said. “I thought something had happen to you and the baby.” He continued. I kissed his cheek.

When we got home, we curled up in bed and I went to sleep. My sleep was interrupted by someone pounding on my door. I tried to get up but Kellan stopped me.

“I’ll get it baby.” He kissed my lips and my tummy then went to get the door. I opened my eyes when I felt someone come into the room. I looked over the edge of the bed and Julius was standing there.

“Hey baby.” I whispered and pulled him up on to the bed. He laid down next to me and I grabbed the remote from the table turning cartoons on for him. James came in a few minutes later. “What’s up bro?”

“Not much. Julius wanted to spend some time with you, how’s everything going with the married life?” I rubbed my tummy a little.

“Great how about yours?” He nodded agree. Julius fell asleep laying next to me. I left him on the bed and we went out into the living room. It was nice having my brother there for a little while. Julius came out when he woke up, crawling up into my lap.

“Where’s Heaven?” I asked. James shrugged.

“She left yesterday morning saying she’d be back when she felt ready to.” I shook my head.

“What happened?” I asked.

“We got into a fight. It went a little to far. Julius was dragged into it and she left. So it been me and Julius.” He said. Julius smiled at his father. He smiled back. “But I’m okay with that because if there was anyone I love more then her it was this guy right here.” He said taking Julius’s hand. “She’ll be back and I know what I’m going to say if she does.” I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please♥