Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Twenty: The Growing love

{Lily’s POV}

Being pregnant was so the most amazing experience for me, but what made it better was finding out it was twins. My heart was racing when we found out I didn’t know excitement could feel so good. It was ecstasy.

Now knowing what we were having Kellan and I started to think of names for the babies. Of course like most couple we were having a hard time deciding on what to name them. I want to name them two totally different names and he wanted the whole same first letter or rhyming thing. I didn’t want that.

So what we did is we decided was to make a list of name we both liked, and when they were born we’d pick then. If it seem that they seem like twins that could work with matching names then we’d do that but if they were their own person we were going to go with my idea.

I was sitting on the couch one evening, my feet propped up on Kellan’s lap as he rubbed my feet, I read one of those mommy to be books. I hated those thing but my mom insisted on making me read them. I just got to the part in one of the book where it describes the whole birthing process and I snapped it shut. It had pictures and even thing. I didn’t want to know what I was getting into until after it was over.

“Babe do you need anything?” Kellan asked looking at me as I rubbed my temples.

“Can you get me some of the ice cream we got the other day?” He nodded picking my feet up and placing them on the couch. I leaned back resting my head until he came back in with my ice cream. He handed me the bowel and I rested it on my tummy. It was like a convenient table. We watched some TV as we enjoyed our ice cream. That was until the phone rang. I looked at the clock and got nervous. It was late and no one called around that time unless it was an emergency. I reached for the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” I answered slightly confused.

“Lily I’m sorry to call so late but is it alright if I drop Julius off?” Heaven said softly into the phone.

“Of course is everything alright?” I asked.

“Yea, it’s just James is sick and I don’t want Julius getting it.” She said. I told her I’d stay up until she got there and to bring with her a couple of out fits and anything he’d need while he was here and that’d we’d take him for a few days. Kellan had gone up to set up the pay pen we had for the younger ones when Heaven got there with Julius. He was so tired. I took him form her arms and he rested his head on my shoulder falling to sleep almost instantly.

“Thanks again and Lil’ you look great.” I smiled and thank her back telling her that it was no problem I was always happy to take my little king. I made my way up the stair slowly as not to fall or wake up the baby. Kellan took him gently and laid him down in the play pen. He cover him up and we both went to sleep ourselves.

When I woke up the next morning, Kellan had taken Julius down to the kitchen and was feeding him breakfast. The mess all over his face was cute. I wetted one of the hand towels we had in the kitchen and went over to wipe his face. He hates that so much, but he know Auntie does it nice. So he doesn’t fuss so bad. When he was done eating I had just finished making Kellan and I something to eat. So we left Julius in his seat at the table with some dry cheerios as we eat. It was great.

We had just finished breakfast when the doorbell rang. I got up from my seat because Kellan was taking care of the dishes, and I made my way to the door. Opening the door a little I seen Kristen standing there. She was looking into her bag as I opened the door.

“Since when do you…” When I started to talk she looked up and I seen why she knocked. Her lips was slit and she never wore sunglasses so I knew that one of eyes was bruised.

“Lil’ I’m sorry to bother you but I had no where else to go.” She whispered. I could tell she was holding back tears.

“Kris, you are always welcomed here.” I told her. I told her to come in and I gave here a big hug. I didn’t ask question because she’d tell me when she was ready. I told her to go up and change into something more comfortable and wash up I’d make her something to eat. When I walked into the kitchen Julius was making his talking noises and Kellan was listening and responding to him.

“Honey, Kristen is up stairs right now when she comes down don’t ask question of make comments.” I said.

“Why what’s up?” He asked. Kristen was his friend now too.

“I think Robert hit her.” I told him. His eyes started to get wide when Kristen then came in. She had taken the sunglasses off, she looked down in shame. Kellan went to her and hugged her and I could hear him tell her that everything was going to okay. I wanted it to be.

Later on that day, Heaven and James came over and picked Julius up. James was feeling better and hated being away from his son. After they left, me and her spent most of the curled up on the couch. Kellan made sure we had everything we needed. He had some things to do so he went and did his thing.

“Lily, are you excited about being a mom?” Kristen asked as we watched a movie. I looked over at her and nodded.

“Very much so.” I said softly running my hands over my growing tummy gently. She smiled at me.

“Robert, isn’t the one who did this.” She whispered. I gave her a confused look. “This.” she said pointing her face.

“Who then?” I asked. She sighed and I knew what she was going to tell was going to piss me off.

“My ex.” my eyes grew wide and I wanted to kill now. Her ex, Jason was a real scum bag. No one liked him and Kristen gave him her heart. He almost killed her. “He came over while Robert was out and I came here before he got home I didn’t want himt o see me like this.” She said tear flowing from her eyes.

“What was he doing at your place?” I asked her.

“He just showed up. Pushed his way through and started going on about me being his and Robert couldn’t have me. I made a grab for the phone and that’s when he hit me.” She said. I shook my head. I was about to say something when my doorbell rang again. I got myself off the couch with some difficulty. I opened the door and Robert stood there. I could see it in his face he was worried.

“Hey lil’ you look beautiful today, but is Kristen here, she won’t answer her cell phone and I can’t seem to find her anywhere.” I nodded and let him in. he went straight to her and she burst into tears. The growing love between them was so adorable. I turned to close the door and I then felt this ripping feeling in my stomach then this pain erupted through my body so fast I screamed. I fell to my knees and placed my hands on top of my babies. I brought my hands away and I all I seen was the blood, then it all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please♥

tell me what you think happened... i want to see how many get it right.