Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Two: The Star’s Are Falling To Be In Your

It was warm outside when we left the meeting, my stomach growled at me so Kristen and I went to the lunch at one of our favorite places. It was this cute little dinner slash café. It’s called Sammy’s, we love it there, the coffee and tea is amazing and the food is to die for.

Walking in the owner who was a friend of my father’s, my dad went to high school with him, came over to us giving me a huge hug.

“Lily it’s been to long time how have u been?” he asked holding me at arms distance. His wife came around from behind the counter.

“Oh my sweetness, Lily you’re so thin, do they not feed you at home?”

“No I’ve been working, and my job is demanding and we don’t eat well on the road Maria, and Benny yes I agree it has been way to long.” they smiled at me and Benny brought Kris and I over to a private table. He told us that lunch was on him. As we waited for our food, I got a text message.

‘Hey u It’s Kellan, so Dominic’s tonight @7?’ I smiled and texted him back,

‘Yes of course, I luv dom’s… see u @7’ I saved him number and showed Kristen. She smiled and clapped excitedly.

“Oh my god what am I going to wear?” I said putting my hand over my mouth.

“We’re going shopping after lunch.” I nodded. I checked to make sure I had my credit cards and money which of course I did. Our food arrived shortly after, I had the chicken Caesar wrap and Kristen had a veggie sub.

After lunch, we went to the local mall. It wasn’t very crowded, which I was happy about. We were walking to one of our favorite stores when we past a men’s clothing store, it one of those stores tat has really nice clothes. My heart almost stopped when I seen Kellan coming out of one the dressing rooms. Kristen and I jump out of sight. It was so weird spying on him bt he was cute.

“Oh my god look who’s with him.” Kristen pointed over to two guys who were nodding at what he was wearing, which was a button down with black slacks and a skinny black tie which he looked amazing in, was Robert Pattinson. Kristen had told me about him. He was her co star. They were going to be Bella and Edward for the movie.

“Dude she’s going to love it now lets go.” Robert said in his awesome accent.

“Are you sure, I mean Rob I like her, A LOT” he said emphasizing a lot.

“Kellan, I swear on my mum that she will like it.” he relied placing his hand over his heart. I nodded agree with him.

“Come on Lily before they spot us.” Kris said tugging on my arm. I nodded and we ran from the store. When we made it to our favorite store I had already pick up three pairs of shoes, some jeans, and made a stop in Victoria’s secret. Now all I need was the dress. I didn’t even need to walk in the store before I seen the dress I wanted. It was the last one and it was my size. I even tried it on to made sure I fit right. I was so pleased when it did. It was a sexy little number, form fitting, black and beautiful. I already had the perfect earrings to go with it, they were long dangly earrings. The perfect little clutch, and a to die for bracelet. And my shoes were a pair of black strappy heels.

Kristen then pushed me into a near by salon. I had never had trouble with eyes brows or anything so I got my nails done and a pedicure. I’m just glad I left my flip flops in my car and had a spare for my best friend. It was so much fun sitting there chatting back and forth, until my phone rang. I looked down and seen it was Charlie calling.

“ ’Ello?” I answered, hold my phone carefully to my ear not wanting to hurt my almost cry nails.

“Baby sitter…” he was whining it meant he wanted something. “Can you baby sit tonight?”

“No I have a date tonight.” I replied. And this time I wasn’t lying to get out of watching my nephews, it like I didn’t like watching them sometimes I just didn’t want to.

“Damn it.” I heard him mutter.

“Have you called Matt yet?” I asked

“No do you think he’ll do it?” he seemed excited.

“Yea, Matt isn’t doing anything tonight I already asked.” I told him.

“Thank you baby sister.” I giggled and said he was very welcomed and hung up my phone. I got a text as we were going back to Kristen’s apartment telling me I was hated. The text was from Matt. I laughed and text a ‘ily’ back.

As I was sipping a cup of Tea while Kristen was telling me about her trip to Miami, my phone beeped telling me I had a text message.

‘Am I picking u up, or do you want to meet me there?’ it read. It was from Kellan.

‘Um, what’s best for you?’ I asked.

‘I want it to be perfect so why don’t I come and pick you up.’

‘Okay, I’m at my friend’s house getting ready so you can get me here.’ I sent him the address as well. I started to get ready after Kristen was done telling me about her trip.

Time seemed to fly by and the next thing I knew the door bell was going off and I wasn’t done yet. I was still waiting for my brother Harvey to get there with my bracelet, earrings and clutch. My heart was racing but I relaxed when Chris walked in with what I needed.

“How Lil, you look amazing.” he said handing me my stuff, I hugged him tight.

“Thanks bro, how is Georgia and the kids?”

“They are good, Mom took the kids out shopping with Georgia while James, Dad, Sammy and I watched the game.”

“You have to be the only hippie I know that watches football.” I said as I put my earring in. he laughed kissed my forehead then walked out. Once he was gone I did a quick check in the mirror then check the time. I still had five minutes, I threw my eyeliner, mascara, cell phone, lip balm and lip gloss into my clutch along with my wallet for just in case reasons. Kristen came up really quick grabbed my clutch and put something in it.

“Don’t open it until after you leave.” she said before handing it back. I gave her a look and mouthed an okay. That’s when the door bell rang. My heart began to race. Kristen ran down and opened the door I was walking down the stairs with my clutch in hand and a light jacket draped over my arm.

“Wow, you look amazing.” he said with a cute little smirk on his face. I smiled and blushed.

“Thank you, you look fabulous yourself.” Kristen smiled as she stood between us.

“Oh well, I have some house work to do so have fun kids.” She said quickly ushering us out the door. I laughed after she had closed the door.

“She’s so goofy sometimes.” I said looking up at him. He smiled and nodded.

“My lady.” he said softly offering his arm like a true gentleman I took his arm and he lead me to his SUV. It was a GMC Envoy. I didn’t expect that one but it was nice and he seemed to enjoy it. We talked in the car quietly as he drove to the restaurant.

“Coke or pepsi?” he asked.

“Neither, Sprite all the way.” I said. He laughed. He held out his hand I looked down at it and then slipped my hand into his. He smiled and kept driving.

“So what kind of job do you have?” he asked.

“I’m a soundboard technician.” I said. He nodded.

“What’s that?” I laughed.

“Have you ever been to a concert?” he nodded. “Okay you know when they are changing the equipment between bands, and the have to do sound checks?” he nodded. “I’m the one working the big board that controls everything on stage. And I have to help out on stage to set up stuff to make sure everything is plugged in right and tuned correctly.”

“Oh I see, so what bands have you worked for or with?”

“I mainly work for Avenged Sevenfold, but I have done some stuff for My Chemical Romance, From First To Last and so many others. They call me when it’s time for them to shoot live footage so they need to sound really good.” I said.

“So are you one of the best out there?” he asked. I nodded. “Cool.”

When we pulled up to Dominic’s the guy who parked the cars,(I can’t ever remember what their called) he opened my door and helped me out. Kellan a tip to make sure he took care of the car. Then we made our way inside, the host sat us a table in the back near a window that over looked a beautiful garden.

“I wanted to get you flowers before I came but the last time I got a girl flowers, she turned out to allergic so I wanted to get with you first.” I smiled and giggled.

“Aww Kellan that’s so sweet, and so you know I’m not allergic to anything besides blueberries, and hint my name is my favorite flower.” I said. He smiled and nodded.

We talk quietly getting to know each other through out the night. We even got up and danced. He was amazing, he led the whole time and didn’t step on my toes. What was even more romantic was he was calm and confident. As he dipped me a little I giggled. I was having an amazing time.

As we waited for the car, he turned to me and asked, “What shall we do now?”

“I don’t know but I’m not ready to go home.” I said.

“Want to go for a walk on the beach?” I smiled and nodded.

“Sounds fun to me.” I replied. He smiled and the car then pulled up.

The drive to the beach was filled by us talking, and the trip seemed to pass quickly, and in no time it seemed we were claiming out of the car and I was slipping my shoes off so we could walk in the sand. He took his shoes and socks off, I laughed as he cuffed his pants a little. He was just to adorable. He took my shoes and held both mine and his in one hand and then took my hand in his other.

We walked in silence for a little while, I was watching the water that was coming in not to far from us. He stopped and I turned so I was facing him. He placed our shoes down and pulled me into him. I looked up at him.

“Lily you are amazingly beautiful and sweet, and I hope this isn’t the last time I see you.” he said. I stepped closer to him so that we were touching and his large arms were wrapped around some more.

“Kellan right now I don’t want this night to end.” he smiled, then he leaned in and we kissed. His lips were warm against mine and smooth. His lips parted and his tongue ran over my bottom lip lightly. He asking so sweetly for permission. My lips parted for him and soon our tongue were at war with each other. I brought my hand up and rested it lightly on his cheek. His arms tighten around me, and when we pulled part it wasn’t long before our lips reconnected. I shiver slightly against him and he held me tighter.

“Come on lets go back to the car so you can warm up.” he said sweetly. I nodded and taking my hand again we walked back to the car. He laced our fingers I wrapped my free arm around the one that was holding my hand and pressed myself to him. The wind coming off the ocean was getting to me. He opened my door for me and I got in but left the door open and sat sideways as he grabbed a jacket from the back seat. I slipped it on, and thank him with a hug. Sitting in the car made us almost eye level. My arms were around his neck and his arms were around my waist. I pecked his lips quickly making him smile.

“I’m so glad Kristen dragged me to that meeting today.” I whispered to him.

“Me too.” he said just standing there holding me to him. I leaned in to his him again when my phone started to go off. I sighed and grabbed my clutch. When I opened it I rolled my eyes when I see what Kristen had put in it, it was condoms. Grabbing my phone, I called back my mom cause she was the one calling.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Hey mom what’s up?” I asked.

“Oh Lily honey thanks for calling back, where are you?”

“I’m on a date, is everything alright you sound confused.”

“Oh honey I’m fine, it’s just your father left his glasses somewhere and I called to ask if you had seen them.”

“Look under the stack of papers in den.” I could hear her walking down the hall to the den.

“Oh Harvey get up,” I heard her say with a giggle in her voice. “Your father is on the floor looking under the couch for them,” she said I laughed. “and ahh here they are. Thank you baby and have fun.”

“Oh I am mom, love you and tell dad he really needs to get one of those chain things for his glasses.”

“I agree, good night. Oh and you’re still coming to dinner tomorrow night?”

“Yea and I think I’m may have a date for it too.” I said looking at Kellan who was watching the whole time. He nodded.

“Oh really sweetie that’s amazing, can’t wait see you.” I hung up my phone.

“So you’re coming tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yea, I mean if that’s what you really want.” I nodded my head. He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all that have read....

Image
This is what Lily wore to Dinner.