Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Three: Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

I didn’t make it home that night, when Kellan and I finally left the beach we decided to go back to his apartment. He offered a tee shirt and his bed.

His apartment was awesome. It was a huge open space. His bed was up a short flight of stairs on this balcony that over looked the whole area. It was neat and clean. It wasn’t what I excepted a bachelor pad to look like. He even makes everyone take their shoes off at the door. And it was funny seeing my tiny heels resting next to his monster size sneakers.

He let me take a quick shower before bed, it was sweet of him to place his tee shirt, a pair of boxers and a towel on the sink as I was showering. When I walked out I asked where I could hang my dress he took it and draped it over the back of his couch. He had also changed while I was showering. He lead me up to his bed he pulled the blankets back and let me curl up first. I snuggled up next to him and we both quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I sort of scared myself cause I for got where I was, so when I opened my eyes and didn’t recognized where I was until I remember who had there arms around me. I was laying with my back against Kellan’s chest and his arms were around me. I turned slowly and snuggled into his chest because my arms were cold. The movement must have woken him up cause when I looked up he was looking down at me. I smiled and kissed his chin.

“Morning.” I whispered. He smiled.

“Good morning.” he said hugging me to him. “I think your phone was going off earlier.”

“Okay it’s probably Kristen.” I said not wanting to move. There was a knock at his door so we got up. He went to the door and I went to check my phone. And indeed did Kristen call. 27 times. I had just pressed the call button when Kellan came back in with two police officers in tow.

“WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?” Kristen yelled into the phone. I held it away from ear.

“Kristen, I went out with Kellan last night, I left from your house where do you think I went?”

“Lily you never came home, your mom called me looking for you 6 hours ago. No one knew where you were, we called the cops because you don’t like to answer your phone.” I sighed.

“Hold, on.” I said then placed the phone on my shoulder. The police just said that they were called to find me. I told them that I was fine, that I didn’t go home cause it was late and I knew everyone would be sleeping, so I came here to spend the night. They nodded and left. “Alright now, Kristen you know how I sleep. And you also know I don’t ever get out of bed before 9.” she Grred at me, it was the second time in two days.

“Lily call your mom and tell her you’re alright.” she then hung up the hung. I sighed. I knew I’d have to make it up to her, and I knew how to. I called my mom after telling Kellan to go and get ready, cause we need to go. We were going to spend the day together.

“Lily baby are you okay I was so worried.”

“Mommy, I’m fine don’t worry your pretty head.” I said into the phone making her laugh. “I slept in a bed last night and no I didn’t have sex with anyone and no I didn’t drink or do drugs, it was just to late and I didn’t want to disturb anyone.” I heard her sight with relief.

“Good, when are you coming over?” she asked.

“Kellan and I will be there in a little while, I just have to go home first and get changed.

“Oh speaking of home, Val called she said that the new key is in the mail box.” she said.

“Oh okay.” I knew Val and Matt were changing the locks because the one on the back door was broken. I was staying with them in the in-law apartment their house had. (Matt=M. Shadows of A7X, Val is his wife!).

I redressed into my dress and Kellan let me keep his tee shirt and boxers so if I wanted to I could sleep in them at home. I had him drop me of at Kristen’s so I could get my car and then he followed me to my place. We were talking on the phone the whole time. All of Avenged Sevenfold, lives in this gated community type thing. We love it there. When we got to the gate I told the guard that Kellan was with me and to let him in. I pulled in and told Kellan to park behind me. I could see the Val and Matt were home and Jimmy was over, which meant that Lena was working and he was board. I walked the front door after grabbing my mail from the box and the key.

“Honey I’m home.” I called out, Bella came running in from the living, I petted her head and took Kellan’s hand to lead him into the living room where everyone was. “Hey guys what’s up?” I asked leaning over the back of the couch, pecking Val’s cheek.

“Nothing, who’s the stud?” Val asked looking up at Kellan.

“Oh yea, everyone this is Kellan, Kellan this is Matt, Val and Jimmy.” I said pointing to the person the name belonged to. He nodded and waved.

“So Kellan what are you to our Lily?” Matt asked. I blushed. He was going to pull the big brother act.

“We’re…” he looked down at me and I smiled. “Together.” he finished. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

“Oh okay, well so you know, anything happens to her and it’s your fault we’ll kill you.” Jimmy said. “And don’t think we won’t.” he added. I shook my head.

“Don’t worry, they’re just protective of me. I’m like a little sister to them.” he nodded.

“Am I meeting the rest of brothers today?” he asked.

“You’ll be meet most them.”

“Most?” he seemed scared.

“Yea, Sammy is away right now, and so is Little Harvey.” he nodded “Oh and there is three more member you have to meet. And so you know the short one don’t underestimate him.” he nodded.

“Okay I’ll remember.” he said.

“Okay now, I have to go changed. do you want to come with me or stay here and talk with them?” I asked him.

“Go with you.” he said. I nodded and told everyone I’d see them later. I lead him out the back and down the path to the separate little house where I lived. I opened the door and placed my mail on the table. It was small but perfect for me when I was home. I gave him a little tour then had him sit on the couch, while I changed. I pulled on some comfy jeans a tee shirt and I grabbed one of my favorite over sized hoodies. I walked out with my sneakers in hand.

“Yay!” he said clapping. I gave him the most confused in my life. “You own sneakers.” I burst out laughing.

“Of course I have sneakers. Do you think I go camping and go hiking and play football in heels?” I said though laughing.

“You do all that?” he asked.

“Yes, I have six older brothers. You’d be surprise on how fast I could put you in a head if you had me in one.” he gave a look and got up. He put me in one and with in a blink of an eye he was in the position was reversed.

“How I guess you are right.” I nodded letting him go. I let my guard down and he grabbed me, I scream but it was all in fun. We were soon on the couch, I was straddling his hips as we kissed. I sat up sitting on him.

“That was fun.” he nodded pulling me back down and right before we could kiss my house pone rang. I groaned but pecked his lips and got up.

“No come back.” he mumbled before I answered the phone.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Lily it’s mommy, daddy is bugging me so I nee you to come over now.” I giggled.

“Alright we’ll be there soon.”

“Good see you when you get here.” I hung up the phone and looked over at Kellan.

“Umm…” he said, I went over to him and kissed his forehead.

“Now should I pack a bag so I can sleep at your place or not?” I said running my fingers thru his hair.

“If that’s what you want.” he said with a smile. I nodded.

I packed a bag really quick, I even threw some extra stuff into the bag, I grabbed a spare tooth brush. When I walked out Kellan was staring at a family portrait.

“There is so many of them.” he said.

“23 of us.” I said. He turned.

“So when will it be 24?” he asked.

“Depends. Either one of my sister in laws has a baby Matt and Bryan adopt, or I get married.” I said. “But I don’t want to move to fast with this.” he nodded.

“So you think you spending the night isn’t moving to fast?” I thought about for a second.

“No, cause we aren’t having sex yet.” I said.

When we got to my parents house, he seemed to get nervous. I told him he didn’t have to come that I’d call him when I wanted to be picked up.

“No I’m okay just nervous.” He parked behind Matt’s car and we went inside.

“Lily honey is that you?” my dad called from the living room. I walked in and went straight to him, hugging him tight.

“Hi daddy.” I whispered. “Oh daddy I have someone I’d like for you to meet.” I said when I pulled away.

“Oh okay.” I turned and took Kellan’s hand.

“Daddy this is Kellan my new boyfriend.” as they shook hands all my brothers came in from the kitchen.

“Boyfriend?” Little Harvey said.

“Kellan this is Harvey Jr.” I said with a sigh. They shook hands.

“I’m James, and if you hurt my sister I’ll break your legs.” I covered my face.

“I’m Chris. You know if anything happens to her I’ll plant something on you that put you away for life.” my eyes widen. I look at Matt and Bryan with begging eyes.

“I’m Matt and this is my husband Bryan. We’re the nice ones just know if really anything happens to her you won’t like the out come.” I groaned throwing my head back.

“And I’m the oldest of the lot, I’m Charlie.” he said.

“AUNTIE LILY!” I heard six voices scream from the stairs. I turned and I was tackled by my nephews and nieces. When I hit the floor I started laughing.

“Hey guys.” I said, as I sat up and hugged them one by one. Heaven came in.

“Auntie Lily we have a surprise for you.” I looked up and Julius was reaching for me.

“Julius my love bug!” I said excitedly. She put him down and he was standing, the next thing I knew I watching him walk over to me. “Oh my god your walking.” I picked him and kissed his little cheek.

“Yep we were working on it while you were away.” I held him to me.
I introduced Kellan to the rest of my family except Sammy cause he was away doing work, but Julie and Cameron were there. After dinner all the men even my dad went outside with the kids, while the women cleaned up and had coffee.

I was sitting with Cameron sleeping against me. It was my first time holding him since he was born because I was working.

“Kellan is a sweet guy.” my mom stated. I nodded.

“Perfect almost.” Christine said looking at me.

“So what Christine, all because your marriage is going to he dogs doesn’t mean you can go around and try to steal everyone else man.” Julie snapped at her. My eye widen, I didn’t know Charlie and her were having problems.

“What’s going?” I asked. Everyone was being very quiet. “Hello, I know I haven’t been home but what’s going on?” Julie came over to me and took Cameron from, and the next thing I knew she was pulling away from the house. “Hello?” Christine left. Alone.

“Christine slept with Sam.” Heaven said quietly from next to me. My jaw dropped.

“You’re kidding. Is that why he’s not here?” Everyone nodded. I clenched my jaw. “So while I was gone, my least favorite sister-in-law finally showed everyone her true self, after I told everyone from day one that she was a scumbag?” everyone nodded. I stood up and took my coffee outside. I sat down on the porch steps and watched my family. Kellan was having a good time he was blending in just fine. He was the only blonde in a sea of Jet black hair but that was okay.

“Honey are you okay?” my mom asked.

“No, my brother is hurting, my sister in law is hurting and Cameron is right in the middle.” my eyes were watering.

“Auntie Lily don’t worry everything will be okay.” Joy said coming up to us, I hugged her to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shall I write more?
Are the Chapters to long?
comment and tell me what you think?