Forbidden to Remember

Chapter Five: Revenge Is Sweet When It Comes To Th

“Lily!” My mother yelled out the door because I was in the backyard running around with my nieces and nephews, each of them screaming at the top of their lungs laughing hysterically. My head shoot up and I went over to her, I could see she had something in her hand. “Lily, this came for you.” she handed me a huge envelope. I took it and opened it with excitement wanting to know what was inside.

Inside were pictures I had taken with Val when we did some modeling. I squealed when I seen some of the really good ones. The all came out amazing, but there were a few I could use for my portfolio.

“Mom aren’t they lovely.” I said staring at them, knowing she was looking at them over my shoulder.

“Lil, Hon they are so beautiful, but you were always were a photogenic person. Even when you were Cameron’s age.” I smiled and remembered seeing the pictures of me dressed up posing for the camera when I was little, my mom even has pictures of me sleeping and they are some of the most adorable pictures ever.

“Mom I have to go, will u be okay with them alone?” I said noticing the time. She nodded picking up Joy who was asking for some juice. I kissed Joy’s cheek then my mom’s and ran out the door, after hugging the rest and telling them I‘d see them later.

As I drove I was checking myself out in the mirror to make sure I looked okay, because I was going out to lunch with Kellan. I was excited because he had texted me early that morning to tell me that he had something to tell me, I was also scared because I was hoping it wasn’t anything bad. As I pulled into the parking lot of the diner we agree to meet at, he was standing there, my heart started to race. A woman was standing next to him. I parked my car and walked up to them, he came close and kissed me on the lips so I knew he was still mine.

“Lily I want you to meet my good friend who happens to be my ex girlfriend Kayla.” my heart was racing this was the woman who dumped him not to long ago, who had broken his heart because it came from no where, the woman who I knew was only messing with his head cause she would always call and text him but she broke her promises when it came to hanging out with him. I smiled at her, innocently.

“Hi, Kayla. I’ve heard so much about you.” I said sweetly sticking my hand out for her to shake.

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you too but I haven’t heard anything about you.” LIE! I knew Kellan had told her about me, I read his text messages. I looked up at him and his eyes were wide. I took my hand from hers and took his lacing our fingers.

“Oh Kellan I forgot something in my car will you come and get with me,” I asked he nodded. “Why don’t you get us a table?” she smirked and nodded.

“Babe please…” I placed my hand over his mouth.

“Kellan I know she lied.” he relaxed. “So don’t worry. Just promise me you won’t let anything happen with her.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that, my heart is yours and I promise to always be loyal to you.” I smiled and pulled him down for a kiss. Then we went inside. I sat next to him with her a crossed from us.

“So Kellan how long have you and Lily been together?” She asked taking a sip of her water.

“It’ll be six months in one week.” I smiled squeezing his hand lightly that I had in mine under the table.

“Wow, six months that’s great.” she said not sounding to happy. I turned my body towards, him and crossed my legs under the table resting our hands on my lap. “What is it that you do?” she said looking at me.

“I’m a soundboard technician.” she nodded.

“So basically you’re a groupie.” Kellan spit our his water that he had just took a sip of spraying her. “Oh my god, Kellan.” she yelled at him. I bit my lip so not to laugh.

“Kayla you have gone to far.” he said, getting up taking my hand and pulling me out of the booth. “Lily, I’ll see you tonight at dinner with your parents, and I have a meeting to get to.” I nodded and walked out with him.

“Kellan please don’t go I’m sorry.” she called after us after we had walked out.

“No Kayla, there’s no sorry for that. It so many words you called the love of my life a whore not only to her face but in front of me.” he said to her, I could see the anger in his eyes, and it scared me slightly. It hit something in him.

“Kellan I only said it cause her being a “soundboard” whatever mean she’s away months on end with guys. Most of the time only guys no other girls around, and shit happens.” she said.

“Yea I know I go away for a few months to shoot a movie and I come back to find some guy in my bed with you.” he snapped at her. The anger grew in his eyes.

“Kellan let’s go baby I’ll take you to your meeting.” I said stepping in front of him, looking straight into his eyes. He brought his to mine and they filled with love. A pure true love, and I smiled a little knowing it was for me.

“Okay.” he said walking over to me car with me since I knew he had come with her. He stopped turned and looked a Kayla. “Oh and Kayla, if you ever come near me or anyone I know again and I find out, I let out a secret of yours.” Her eyes widen.

When we got into the car, and we had gotten out of the parking lot, I jumped six feet in the air cause he started screaming. I pulled the car over un hooked my seat belt and wrapped my arms around him.

“Honey baby calm down.”

“No how can I calm down I trusted her and she did that, she insulted you. I love you Lily and she did that oh my god she’s such a bitch and I was blind to it.” he wrapped his arms around me and he was so mad his whole body was shaking. I kissed his forehead and started to hum to him. I knew it calmed him down, that’s how I put him to sleep sometimes.

I dropped him off a little while later, and went back to my mom house to help with the kids, and to help with dinner. Dinner tonight is just Kellan my parents and I. They really wanted to get to know him and see how we were together with out so many distractions.

Heaven came first to pick up Julius. She came in looked around and started to look confused.

“Lily, where’s my son?” he was hanging on to my leg. I looked down and she came around to the other side of the counter. “Oh there you my angel.” he went over to her and she picked him up.

“Yep he was helping me.” I said making him smile.

“You were what a good boy.” she said kissing his cheek. He laughed. Joy came in moments later.

“Auntie Lily, where’s grandma?” she said in a small voice.

“She had to go to the store really quick why?” I looked at her.

“’Cause.” I went over to her she took my hand and brought me into the living room where I seen the last thing I want to see. My mom’s favorite vase was broken on the floor.

“Oh sweetie what happened?” I asked picking up the two pieces.

“Josh and Toby were wrestling and they bumped into the piano.” she said. I nodded and told her to go play. I took the vase and put it on the counter. Heaven has left with Julius. I finished cutting the veggies up for the stir fry and before I went to cook them I went to take care of Toby and Josh.

I walked into the playroom, all the kids were doing their own thing. I walk in and tapped Toby on the shoulder and pointed to the door, and did the same to Josh.

“Come on guys down to the kitchen.” I said.

I helped them in up to the stool near the counter. And right in front of them was the vase.

“Auntie Lily what happened to Grandma’s vase?” Toby asked. I looked at him confused.

“Where you two wrestling earlier?” they shook their heads no. “But Joy said… never mind you can go back up and play and tell Joy to come down here.” they nodded and bounced out.

I was stirring the veggie’s in the pan when Joy came in. She came over to my and tugged on my shirt hem.

“I’ll be with you in a minute Joy.” I said. My mom walked in a few moments later and gasped at the sight of her vase.

“Oh my god, what happened to my vase?” she asked. Joy burst into tears.

“I’m sorry gramma, I didn’t mean to I bumped into the piano and it fell over and I knew I’d get in trouble so I blamed Josh and Toby I’m sorry, please don’t be mad.” she cried as my mom held her. She pulled her close and rocked her side to side.

“Oh honey don’t worry, but tell me please that you weren’t hurt were you?” she shook her head no. “Good, now go play with the others.” she hugged her grandma then ran off to be with the others.

When I was getting ready for dinner the last of the kids were being picked up, which meant the Kellan would be there soon. I was doing my make up when I heard the door bell go off and my mom’s heels click against the wood floors.

My mom walked in a few moments later. She stood at the door smiling.

“You look lovely.” she said. I smiled and went to her.

“So do you but don’t you always.” I said making her laugh. “Come on lets go down.” she nodded. When we got to the bottom of the steps, my father was standing with Kellan. His jacket was still on.

“Harvey, where are your manners?” my mom asked him. He blushed, and I helped Kellan with his jacket, and hung it up in the hall closet.

“You look amazing.” Kellan whispered in my ear as my parents bickered like an old couple down the hall to the dinning room.

“Thank you love, so you do.” I took his hand and lead him to the dinning room that he knew all to well. We had dinner once a week with my family.

“Lily, dear will you help me in the kitchen.” my mother said. I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. “He’s such a gentleman.” my mother said. I nodded and smiled. She was complementing him already which was a good thing.

“He’s so sweet mom, I just hope you and daddy like him.” I said sounding scared. I was if my parents didn’t like him I don’t know what I’d do.

“Oh honey calm down we already like him. I mean it took Julie three visits to do what he did in one.” I smiled and nodded. I knew my brothers liked him cause it was another guy to watch football with, to go fishing and do guy stuff. I also knew it for a fact because they told me he was cool beans, as Chris put it.

We brought the food in and started eating. The dinner conversation was basically my parents getting to know him. They were already planning for them to come here for Thanksgiving. His parents and all his siblings. I could see our house now. No room to walk people talking all over. I was excited.

When we left, he walked me to my car.

“Come to my place I have a surprise for you.” he said holding me to him. I nodded up at him.

“Okay, let me go and grab some stuff from my place and I’ll see you there in a few.” he nodded kissed me then went our separate ways.

I went home and checked in with Val and Matt to see what was going on. Matt told me that we were still leaving in a month but we might not if a certain date couldn’t be fixed. I nodded and then went to apartment thing. I grabbed a few things then went to my car. As I was stopped at a red light someone pulled up behind me. I was waiting for the light to turn green, when a knock came at my window. I turned and my heart was racing, Christine stood there. Her face was covered in mascara. I rolled my window down only a little.

“What Christine?” I asked. That’s when I noticed the blood on her shirt, on her arms.

“I’m sorry.” was all she said before bring a gun up to her head and shooting herself in the head. I started screaming. I pressed the OnStar button as I screamed. I couldn’t stop, the police showed up quickly. They called two ambulances down and they gave something to calm me down. I had one of the police officers call Kellan and my parents. Kellan arrived first. I ran to him and clung to him telling him to never let go. I passed out in his arms afterwards.

When I woke up, I was screaming bloody murder, Kellan woke up and calmed me down. I cried hysterically into him. When I had calmed down he told me to go back to sleep, I told him I wanted to get a drink first and went down to the kitchen to get a drink. I smiled when I seen he had put my cell on the charger, but jumped six feet in the air when it vibrated a crossed the counter. I grabbed it and seen it was my mom calling.

“Hello?” I said softly.

“Lily, baby I need to you come down to the hospital.” she said, and I could tell she was crying.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Just come please.” she said then hung up. I rushed up to Kellan and had him bring me to the Hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope everyone likes the chapter... so comment please...
tell me what you think of the layout and the new banner...
Here's another present....

Image