Status: I will continue this story.....R.I.P James Owen Sullivan.....I'll miss you

Love the Girl

Late Night Visits

Isabella’s P.O.V

I jerked awake as I heard something. What was it? I was having a good dream tonight. Was it morning already? I hear it again. It sounded like a tap at my window. I quickly got off my bed and looked threw my window and saw Jimmy. He was leaning over standing on a tree branch. I opened my window and looked at him in shock. “Are you crazy you could break your neck” I whispered with fear.

“You seem to be more afraid for my safety than wondering what I’m doing here in the middle of the night” he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes, I grabbed his arm and pulled him in. “What are you doing here?” I asked quietly, I didn’t want to wake my parents if they saw Jimmy in here they would flip, especially after they told me to stay away from him.

“Have you ever been to the beach?” he asked with a smile as he looked around my room. I shook my head at him question, “Well… I guess once or twice” I said. “Have you ever seen the ocean at night?” he asked as he turned to me. I shook my head, and his smile grew. “Then get dressed” he said as he rushed over towards the window. “What? I can’t go we have school tomorrow” I said as I grabbed his arm.

“For once would you forget about school and live a little. How often do you get the chance to sneak out and go to the beach?” he asked. I looked at him for a second before smiling. This was the answer to my prayers, something new and different, a break from my everyday rut. “Give me a second” I said as I ran into my closet and got changed.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she’s actually going to sneak out. Judging by the looks of her room and the way she was acting I don’t think she’s ever snuck out. That was impossible for me because I snuck out almost every night. I studied her room some more. It was filled with awards and trophies.

There were pictures of her accepting all these awards, but there was something odd in all those pictures. She wasn’t smiling, well she was smiling but it was a fake smile. The kind of smile you use when you want to try and fool people into thinking your fine. For some people who are too stupid to realize what’s beneath the surface would believe it. It didn’t fool me for a second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but at least it's something! Comments help a bunch so please do!

Over and Out Captain!!!