Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Jasper

__"Are you sure they're gonna like me?" Bella seemed a little intimidated on going to meet the rest of the Tanner family.

__"There are only four of them that you haven't met. Their mom, their dad, and their older brothers, Dominic and Harry," Edward reminded her as they headed down the off road that led to the Tanner's residence on foot.

__Jasper, Alice, Emmett, and Rosalie followed beside them. School had ended about an hour ago and Edward picked Bella up from her house to go hang at the Tanner's with him and his "siblings". Bella agreed and after dropping Edward's car off at the Cullen's, she followed beside him with his brothers and sisters.

__As they got closer to the Tanner's, Bella started to feel a little worried about the Tanner family members that she hadn't met. She was only afraid because she doesn't know if they were nice, or not, or how they would react to her being human. If they were just like, Audrey, Darla, Oliver, and Sebastian, then there wouldn't be this intimidated feeling in her stomach.

__"Just don't be afraid, Bella. They can smell fear," Emmett said, narrowing his eyes before laughing as Bella's facial expression became a little horrified.

__"Shut up, Emmett. Stop trying to scare her," Alice said just as the Tanner's home came into view.

__Bella looked at their home with a bewildered look on her face. "Wow," she whispered as she took in the appearance of the house.

__"I know. And you thought our house was nice," Jasper shook his head, feeling slightly envious.

__"Yeah, Audrey's room is a lot like mine, only bigger and has a balcony," Edward said and Bella nodded, "oh, and there's a bed."

__"A bed?"

__"Yeah, they sleep," Edward reminded as they got closer to the front door.

__"Oh, yeah. Duh. I always forget about that." Bella shook her head.

__"Um, I think we came at the wrong time," Alice said as she stopped five feet from the door, making them all stop to look at her.

__"Why? What's wrong?" Rosalie asked, looking at her tiny sister with concern.

__Before she could answer, a loud angry growl could be heard from inside the house. They all turned their attention to the front of the house; all wondering what was going on. Bella went to say something when the front door practically exploded off its hinges and Sebastian came flying out of the house along with it.

__Sebastian hit the ground, landing on the back of his neck before flipping over onto his stomach. Bella had jumped, hiding partially behind Emmett since he was the biggest out of the Cullen boys.

__"Damn it! Now we have to replace door!!" The Cullens recognized John Tanner's voice as he yelled from inside.

__Sebastian pulled himself up from the ground, a smirk working its way onto his face and brushed off the front of his clothes. The Cullens and Bella stared at him, slightly alarmed, except Alice, who had a vision about what was happening. Audrey stormed out through the doorway, getting the attention of the Cullens and Bella, but her eyes were narrowed and set on her twin brother.

__I swear Sebastian really loves pissing me off. I don't understand why when he knows he's going to lose the fight physically. Maybe he likes getting beat down by girls, I don't know. I know I'm going to be in some serious trouble for destroying the front door like that, but I really don't care at the moment. My mind was set on one thing and that was beating the shit out of my twin brother.

__Sebastian smirked even wider at me and lifted his hands, making a come closer motion with his hands. "Come on, Audrey. Come to daddy," he taunted me even more.

__I growled loudly before I spun around and slammed my foot into his mid stomach. He groaned loudly as he flew off his feet and slammed into a tree behind him. The tree seemed to groan as well from the blow it took, threatening to give out and fall to the ground.

__Behind me, I could hear Dominic run out of the house, always being the one to break up the fights between me and Sebastian when they got physical. He was the only one strong enough to hold me back.

__"Shit," I heard him say, probably looking around at the shards that were once our front door.

__I turned my upper body to look at him as he was glancing around at all the pieces. He looked up at me before I was taken by surprise and tackled to the ground by Sebastian. I groaned as his shoulder slammed into my stomach, it making a loud thundering sound. We hit the ground, sliding a few feet before his fist slammed into my face.

__I groaned again before I caught his fist and brought up my other hand, grabbing onto his throat. I threw him off of me and he landed about five feet away as I quickly flipped myself up on my feet. I stood in a crouching position as I noticed the Cullens and Bella standing behind where Sebastian was, pulling himself up from the ground. Bella was slightly hiding behind Emmett, looking a little frightened at the sight of two vampires fighting.

__I took my eyes off them, narrowing them as they landed on Sebastian. I started to run and lunge at him, only for Dominic to quickly appear between us. He caught me by the waist as I tried to lunge over his shoulder. I growled as I struggled, kicking my feet to get out of his grip and get my hands on Sebastian.

__Dominic's capture of me didn't keep Sebastian from continuing the fight as he lunge at me, tackling Dominic and me to the ground. Dominic was pinned between us with his head on my chest, still holding onto me as Sebastian and I threw punches at each other.

__"Dad!! Get Sebastian!!" Dominic yelled and dad was quick to stormed out of the house with the rest of the family behind, keeping their distance.

__Dad walked over to the fight, grabbing the back of Sebastian's shirt with one hand. He ripped him off of me and Dominic and dragged him back toward the house. Sebastian didn't struggle since he knew once dad got involved; any fight he was in was over. I, on the other hand, didn't care as I tried to push Dominic off of me.

__Dominic pinned me to the ground as he pulled himself up before grabbing my arms. He pulled me up from the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried to pull away. I still wanted to get my hands on Sebastian so bad.

__"Hey Jasper?" Dominic said, putting his attention on the Cullens and Bella.

__"Yeah," he said and I pulled my attention away from the house to look at them too.

__"Now would be a great time to see if your unique gift works on this angry vampire." Dominic had started to make me walk as he headed over to the Cullens and Bella, not loosening his grip on me.

__"Sure," he smiled.

__"Good luck. Every power I've come in contact with so far hasn't worked on me," I said as I kept my glare at the ground, not wanting him to feel offended. I couldn't seem to get the glare to go away no matter how hard I tried.

__"Come on, Audrey. Let's go for a walk," Jasper said as he grabbed my hand.

__Dominic slowly let go of me, making sure I wouldn't make a break for the house. I didn't even attempt as I just let Jasper pull me away and down the off road to our house. Edward, Alice, Emmett, Rosalie, and Bella stayed behind with Dominic and Jasper and I headed off on our walk. Halfway down the off road, Jasper and I took off in a run, zipping through the woods.

__I followed close to him and we didn't stop our run until we ended up near a cliff that had a waterfall that flowed into the Calawah River. I sat down on the rocks that over looked the cliff by the waterfall. I pulled my legs up against my chest and looked out of the view of the forest and the Calawah River, locking my arms around my legs.

__Jasper sat down next to me, pulling one of his legs against his chest as the other dangled over the edge of the cliff. "That happens a lot, doesn't it?" he asked, draping his arm across my shoulders.

__"Yeah." I sighed.

__"Why?"

__"I have a short temper and he likes to push me. I don't get why. He knows he's gonna lose every fight. I think he's trying to see how far I'll go, but if he's not careful, I could really hurt him, maybe even kill him." I'd only been sitting there with Jasper for less than five minutes and I could already feel my anger disappearing and I was starting to relax. I guess that's one gift I'm not immune to and that's a really good thing.

__"Maybe you should just rip his arm off and see if he wants to push you anymore after that."

__I laughed at that, making him smile as I looked at him. "Well, Jasper. I don't think my parents would like that very much." I shook my head before looking out over the forest again.

__It was quiet for a few minutes before Jasper spoke up again.

__"So, what's your story?" he asked and I titled my head to look at him.

__"What story?" I asked before I could slip into his mind, "About how I got to be what I am?"

__"Yeah." He nodded his head.

__"Well, I can't remember much, but my father remembers everything, so he's told us how it all started and it started with him."

__"How?"

__"Well, he was really sick, but he never told us with what. He was stuck in a hospital bed for months and there were no signs that he was going to get better. It was sad and just thinking about how the man that helped bring me into this world was so close to death that it brings back the pain I felt when I was human. It almost wasn't bearable.

__"The doctors were doing all they could, but nothing seemed to work and he was just getting sicker and sicker. Eventually, the doctors gave up and told us that there was nothing more they could do because nothing was working." I looked down over the cliff, watching the waterfall hit the Calawah River below.

__"Wow, that's pretty sad." He rubbed my shoulder as he looked out over the forest.

__"Yeah, but not all the doctors were ready to give up because it hurt them to know that if our father were to die, then that would be leaving my mother alone to take care of six kids. So, as a final attempt, one of the doctor's had heard of a remarkable doctor, who was said to be the best there is. He called him in from Chicago and asked if he could give them another alternative, another hope in saving my father's life.

__"It was Carlisle, who saved his life," I turned my head to look at Jasper and he arched his brows.

__"Carlisle?" A small smile appeared on his lips.

__"Yeah, Carlisle. He tried his best, but there was nothing that would help him the normal way, so he gave my father his alternative. Becoming a vampire. My father was quick to think about the choice he faced. Die and leave our family forever, or become a vampire and live for an eternity. It's pretty obvious what he choose."

__"Yeah, just a bit." He held up his thump and index finger, imitating a small amount between his two fingers.

__I chuckled. "Yeah. So, Carlisle is the main reason why we are what we are. He gave my father this life and my father gave us this life, not wanting to be the only one living forever. You know, Darla and Oliver aren't really twins."

__"They're not?"

__"No," I shook my head. "Before they were turned Oliver was four years older than her. But they both wanted to wait till they were sixteen before they were turned, so when that happened, they became twins. It was really weird for them, growing up while the rest of us were frozen at the same age we were when we were changed. Plus, how we all had to learn to control our thirst and keep ourselves from killing them.

__"It was so hard, but we managed and now, Dominic and I are the strongest vampires in our family."

__"Strongest, huh?" He smirked. "I can kind of see that."

__"Yeah," I smiled. "Then it goes dad, Harry, mom, Sebastian, Oliver, then Darla."

__"Edward's the fastest in our family, but I'm not sure how you could say who's the strongest."

__"So, what's your story?" I asked, tilting my head to look at him.

__"My story. Ugh." He shook his head. "Well, I was born in Texas and joined the Confederate Army in 1861. I had lied and told them that I was twenty years old, when really I wasn't even seventeen yet," he said and I snorted a laugh, but nodded my head, letting him continue. "I was bitten by a vampire named Maria in 1863 and as a vampire, I came to realize that I gained the ability to manipulate the emotions of those around me."

__"I would be another one of those examples," I said and he smiled.

__"Yeah, anyway, my maker had decided to use me to help her claim the territory of Monterrey. You see, in the south, vampires would have these wars against each other for rights to certain cities and towns. They created armies of newborn vampires, trained them to fight before taking on other vampires."

__"And you were one of those newborns, weren't you?"

__"Yeah," he looked down. Jasper removed his arm from around my shoulders and pushed up the sleeves of his sweater. I glanced down and saw a bunch of crescent-moon shaped scars from being bitten over and over. You could barely see them against his pale white skin, but that doesn't change the fact that they're there.

__I unwrapped my arms from around my legs, laying my legs over the edge and gently grabbed Jasper's right arm. I held his wrist in my right hand while I ran left hand over his arm, going over the scars with my fingers. "What happened?"

__Jasper took his arm away and pushed down his sleeves. "I was in charge of training the newborns to fight against other newborns and I also fought along side them. Maria also put me in charge of destroying the newborns that she made when they were no longer useful.

__"After about a century of that, I left Maria, not being able to stand it anymore. I'd nearly lost all of my humanity."

__I reached out and he let me take his right arm back. I laid it in my lap with mine on top and laced my fingers with his. I kept my eyes on his face as he continued with his story.

__"I joined an old friend of mine that I met within my time with Maria. His name was Pete and he had a mate named Charlotte and I stayed with them for awhile. I ended up leaving them too when I realized that I couldn't take feeding off humans because my gift made me feel their emotions as they died and it hurt. A lot.

__"Yeah, I can manipulate people's emotions, but can anyone realize how their emotions affect me. I doubt they can." He sighed, looking away from me and around at the scenery that surrounded us. "Anyway, it wasn't long after when I met Alice. I had found her in a half-empty diner in Philadelphia and from there, we went together to find Carlisle and his family.

__"Alice had told me how she had seen them, telling me about her visions, and how they lived their life. Feeding off animals, instead of humans. I wanted that life, so we went in search of them and when we found them, they welcomed us into the family. It was great, but I still don't have very strong self-control, unlike the rest of them. I've been told that I look like I'm in pain whenever I'm around the human kind and that's because it's still hard from me."

__"Yeah. To me, you look like you're constipated."

__Jasper turned his head to look at me with narrowed eyes and I pinched my lips together tightly to keep myself from laughing out loud.

__"Very funny."

__"I'm just kidding, Jasper," I laughed before I leaned over and kissed the side of his head.

__"I have another question for you."

__"Shoot," I shifted, turning more toward him.

__"What was the cause of that fight? What did your brother do, or say?"

__"Um," I sighed, shaking my head before looking at him again. "If I tell you, you have to promise you won't think about what I'm about to tell you around Edward."

__"I promise."

__"The fight was about Edward."

__"Edward? What about Edward?" He scrunched up his face in confusion.

__"Well, I've come to be quite fond of Edward and Sebastian heard me talking about it with our mom and decided to taunt me with it."

__"You're fond of Edward?"

__"Yeah, I don't know what it is, but there's just something about him that," I sighed when nothing came to mind and shook my head, "I don't know how to explain it."

__"Yeah, he is quite a guy," Jasper smirked and I rolled my eyes.

__"Shut up, Jasper."

__He laughed before wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Its okay, Audrey. I'll make sure he doesn't find out from me."

__"Thanks, Jasper. For our talk and making me feel better."

__"Not a problem. You ready to head back?"

__"Yeah."

__Jasper jumped up before grabbing my hand and pulled me up to my feet. We raced back to my house and I beat him by a few feet. We walked into my house and found that Edward, Emmett, Bella, Rosalie, and Alice were still here. They were all in the living room and Bella was in a conversation with Dominic. She seems to be getting along just fine with my family.

__I've read her thoughts before and she's always been feeling a little intimidated when it came to talking about her meeting the rest of my family. I stopped in my tracks when I found Sebastian sitting in the back corner of the room. I sighed before I turned around and headed for the stairs. I can't sit in this room with him right now.

__I headed for the stairs and went up to my room as Jasper went to greet Alice. I felt eyes on my back and I knew they belonged to Edward, but I ignored him and continued up to my room. I walked in, kicking off my shoes before I laid back on my bed. Misfit got up from his bed and stretched before jumping up on my bed.

__He meowed as he climbed on top of me. He laid down on my chest and I petted him as he purred, leaning into my touch. If there was anyone that I knew could always keep me happy that would be Misfit. He would never let me down, or piss me off to no end.

__I had only been laying on my bed for about ten minutes when my bedroom door opened. I looked up from my cat to catch the Cullens and Bella making their way into my room. I gave a small smile as Emmett closed my bedroom door behind them.

__"Hey Audrey. You okay?" Bella asked as she came to sit down on the edge of my bed.

__"I'm fine, Bella. I'm sorry about that whole thing. I could tell you were scared enough to hide behind Emmett."

__"Yeah, well, I've never seen vampires fight, so I was pretty frightened."

__"I'm sorry, but Sebastian and I get into some pretty bad fights sometimes and usually only our family is there to witness it."

__She nodded before looking around my room. "I love your room, Audrey."

__"Thank you."

__"And your cat is so pretty," she looked down to pet him. "What's his name?"

__"Misfit."

__"That's cute."

__I smiled before my bedroom door opened again. We all turned our heads to look as Dominic stuck his head into my room.

__"Hey, Oliver and Darla want us to play that song on the piano and guitar again."

__"Okay," I agreed as I lifted Misfit off my chest and set him beside me.

__Bella got up before I swung my legs around and set my feet on the floor. I got up from my bed and we all headed out of my room, walking to the right side of the top floor where my Grand Piano was.

__"Wow," Bella whispered as we all walked into the room. "This room is huge, but that piano is gorgeous."

__"Thank you. That piano is my most prize possession."

__"I can see why."

__Darla was already sitting on the edge of my piano, holding Dominic's acoustic guitar on her lap, lightly strumming the strings. Oliver was sitting on my piano bench and looked up as we all came in the room. We all walked up and I took a seat on my bench, next to Oliver. Edward took a seat on the other side of me as Dominic pick Bella up by her waist and set her down beside Darla.

__Emmett and Rosalie sat down on the floor, Emmett leaning against the glass wall with Rosalie laying back between his legs. Jasper lifted Alice up by her waist, setting her down on the edge of my piano as well before just standing beside her while she played with his hair. Dominic was the last to climb on top of my piano and I'm so glad it's very sturdy.

__I played a few keys, not starting the song yet as Darla handed Dominic his guitar. This song that I learned how to play on the piano is a really great song. The singer's name escapes me, but the song is called Crush and it's a really beautiful song. Dominic heard me lightly singing it one day while playing it on the piano and decided to learn it on guitar. We play it all the time and the family loves it.

__I looked up at Dominic as he strummed his guitar a few times before looking down at me. He nodded his head and I placed my fingers over the right keys before I began. I played the first part of the song before I started to sing as I played.

__"I hung up the phone tonight. Something happened for the first time. Deep inside. It was a rush, what a rush. 'Cause the possibility. That you would ever feel the same way. About me. It's just too much, just too much.

__"Why do I keep running from the truth. All I ever think about is you. You got me hypnotized. So mesmerized. And I've just got to know," I sang before Dominic joined in with his guitar and picked up the chorus with me.

__"Do you ever think. When you're all alone. All that we could be. Where this thing could go. Am I crazy or falling in love. Is it real or just another crush," we sang in unison as our parents, Harry, and Sebastian made their way into the room. "Do you catch a breath. When I look at you. Are you holding back. Like the way I do. 'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away. But I know this crush ain't going away. Going away," we finished the first chorus and Dominic stopped playing the guitar to sing the second verse.

__"Has it ever crossed your mind. When we're hanging, spending time, girl, are we just friends. Is there more, is there more. See it's a chance we've gotta take. 'Cause I believe that we can make this into. Something that'll last. Last forever. Forever." He started to play guitar again as we brought the chorus back in.

__"Do you ever think. When you're all alone. All that we could be. Where this thing could go. Am I crazy or falling in love. Is it real or just another crush," we sang as I kept my eyes on my keys. "Do you catch a breath. When I look at you. Are you holding back. Like the way I do. 'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away. But I know this crush ain't going away. Going away."

__Everyone was lightly moving and bobbing their heads with the music, enjoying mine and Dominic's playing.

__"Why do I keep running from the truth," I started the bridge.

__"Why do I keep running," Dominic sang, picking up the back up singing.

__"All I ever think about is you."

__"All I ever think about."

__"You got me hypnotized."

__"Hypnotized."

__"So mesmerized."

__"Mesmerized."

__"And I've just got to know."

__"Do you ever think. When you're all alone. All that we could be. Where this thing could go. Am I crazy or falling in love. Is it real or just another crush," we sang and I caught my dad twirling my mom around in the corner of my eye as they danced. "Do you catch a breath. When I look at you. Are you holding back. Like the way I do. 'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away. But I know this crush ain't going away. Going away."

__"Going away. Going away." We finished the song and everyone clapped after I hit the final notes on my piano and Dominic strummed his last note.

__"Wow. That was amazing. You both can sing very well," Edward said from his spot beside me.

__"Thanks," Dominic and I said in unison.

__Everyone started to get up, or hop off my piano. I was about to get up before a hand was placed on my shoulder and someone kissed the side of my head.

__"Sorry, Audrey," Sebastian whispered in my ear.

__"Its fine, Sebastian." I sighed. I got up from my bench and turned around to face him. I stepped forward and wrapped my brother up in a hug and he hugged me back tightly. Everyone just stood back at a distance, just in case we both exploded into a fight again.

__"Dad's making me pay for the door," he said and I laughed, making him laugh.

__We pulled out of the hug and headed out of the room behind everyone else. It was starting to get late and Bella needed to get home soon. She had to cook dinner for her father, who is apparently cooking illiterate. I offered to driver her home and she accepted. I ran to my room and grabbed my car keys off my dresser.

__I ran downstairs where I found Bella waiting beside Edward, Jasper, and Alice. Those three decided to ride along with us. We headed out of the house and walked over to my car as I unlocked it. Rosalie and Emmett had already made the quick run home. We all climbed into my car, Bella in the front with me while Edward, Jasper, and Alice climbed into the backseat.

__I started my car and put it in reverse. I turned in my seat and stared at Bella as she stared back. "Buckle up." I smiled.

__She was quick to pull her seat belt on and as soon as I heard the click, I pressed on the gas. I backed up and drove quickly down our off road in reverse, not taking my eyes off Bella's face. Her eyes widened as the car jerked around every bend of the road as I smirked at her. She was becoming scared and I knew it.

__As we came to the main road, I twisted my steering wheel, making my car do a full donut (Bella couldn't hold in a scream then) before we were facing in the direction of town. I laughed as I put my car in drive and took off with my eyes on the road this time.

__"That isn't funny, Audrey!!" Bella yelled, smacking me on the arm, but I didn't really feel it.

__Edward, Jasper, and Alice chuckled a bit as I drove down the road and into town.

__"You know, I think you might actually be even worse at driving than Edward," she stated as I swerved in and out through the cars.

__I laughed harder as Edward laughed and shook my head. "I wouldn't doubt it," I agreed as Bella gripped the handle above her head.

__I got to Bella's in no time, catching Charlie just pulling into his driveway. He got out of his squad car and looked at us as Bella removed her seat belt. He walked up to my car and opened the door for his daughter and I smiled at him.

__"Evening, Chief Swan."

__"Evening, Audrey," he smiled. "Hey kids," he said, glancing at the other three in the backseat.

__"Hi, Charlie," Alice smiled as did Edward and Jasper.

__We said our good byes to Bella and her dad before we left, heading back to our homes. I dropped them off at their house, giving a quick hello to Esme and Carlisle before heading back to my house. Today was pretty eventful day and I couldn't wait to get upstairs and play my piano for a few hours. Sleep isn't really necessary, so I wasn't worried about it being a school night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had to write a chapter that Jasper played a big part in because he's my second favorite character from the book.. Edward being the first.



My thanks for commenting goes out to:
ATrueLoveMocker
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
DementedAngel
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex
Ms.music love
Ugly_Beauty
iamia
xNellaxFacex
xRiot!x
Hale.Yes.
VengeanceXChickX
LyricsOnNapkins

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??