Status: -*NEW* NEWS UPDATE on my profile. 12/31/09. Please Read.-

I Dream About Being With You Forever

Marishka.

__May has been here for a few days and things between Edward and I haven't change. We've been hanging around each other a lot and it's been great. I just wish there was more. I walked out of my house dressed for school in a pair of blue boot cut jeans and an orange long sleeve v-neck. I had my orange and brown star vans and the orange NERD necklace Dominic bought me. I also had my orange Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie draped over my arm.

__I headed over to my car where Darla and Oliver were waiting to head to school. Sebastian wasn't coming to school today because he went on a hunting trip with the Cullens today. I unlocked my car and we all got in and left the house, heading for Bella's place. Her truck decided it didn't want to start this morning, so she gave me a call.

__When I got to her place, I parked in front of the house and honked my horn once. I saw her look out the window on the top floor of her house and she waved. She walked away from the window just as her father walked out of the front door, leaving for work. I smiled at him and he smiled back, giving a small wave.

__As he got in his squad car and left, Bella came hurrying out the front door with her backpack hanging on one shoulder. Coming down the walkway, she ended up slipping on some ice and fell to the ground. Oliver and I were out of my car in a flash and ran over to her.

__"Are you all right?" I asked as we helped her up.

__"Yeah," she said, brushing off the back of her jeans. "Ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated."

__I laughed as we walked down to my car and Darla let Bella have the front seat. I got back in the driver seat and left Bella's, heading to Forks High.

__"Where's Sebastian?" Bella asked.

__"Hunting trip with the Cullens," Oliver said from the backseat and Bella nodded.

__"Yeah, that's right," she said as she remember they made the plans yesterday during lunch.

__When we got to the school, I pulled into the parking lot and park toward the front where we usually parked now next to the Cullens. I pulled the keys out of the ignition and we all got out of my car, heading into school.

__"Hey, Bella. Want to come hang at my house after school?" I asked as we walked into Advisory.

__"Yeah," she smiled, "that'd be nicer than hanging around my house with nothing to do."

__I smiled back as we sat down in our seats and waited for this day of school to be over, quickly.

__As the final bell rang, Bella and I changed out of our Gym clothes and back into our normal close. We walked out of the locker room and headed for the school parking lot. We waited at my car for a few minutes for Darla and Oliver.

__"Maybe while we're at your place, you can help me with my homework," Bella smiled.

__"Sure, I could give you all the answers, no problem." I smirked and she laughed.

__Darla and Oliver showed up several minutes later and we all got into my car and left the school. I drove quickly through town with Bella gripping the handle above the door again. We made it to my house in no time and I parked in front of the left side garage. We all got out of my car and I locked it up as we headed into the house.

__"So, do you want to do your homework first, just to get it over with?" I asked as we walked up the stairs to my room.

__"Sure."

__"Okay," I said as I continued the way to my room. We past my mom as we came to the top floor. She was just walking out of my piano room.

__"Bella," my mother smiled. "It's great to see you again."

__"Hi, Mrs. Tanner. How are you?"

__"I'm good. I just finished cleaning your piano for you, Audrey."

__"Thanks, mom." Bella and I walked into my room and took a seat on the couch. Bella set her backpack on the coffee table that I bought to go in front of the couch and started pulling out her homework. We got through our homework very quickly with a lot of help from me. When we were done, I stacked mine on the table while she put all hers back into her backpack.

__"Bella, are you hungry?" I tilted my head to look at her.

__"A little bit, why?"

__"Cause we could drive into town real quick and get you some food if you're hungry."

__"No, that's okay. I can wait."

__"No, I insist. I don't want you to be starving by the time I take you home."

__"Okay."

__We got up from my couch as I grabbed my car keys. We headed out of my room, but I paused as we got to the stairs. I squinted my eyes as Bella stopped and I started to feel that there was someone here that shouldn't be.

__"What's wrong?" Bella asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

__"I'm not sure yet." I headed down the stairs and she followed closely behind. Oh no, I heard my mother's thoughts as I got further down the stairs. "Mom!" I called as we got to the bottom of the stairs. I walked into the living room where my entire family was, except Sebastian. As I looked around, I saw four more people in there and I started to feel the anger build up in my chest.

__"Audrey, my love," Marishka said, smugly from her standing position next to her lover, Drake.

__Aleera and Verona were on her other side and I slightly groaned to myself. Bella walked up beside me and the brides all tilted their heads at the sight of her.

__"Did you guys finally start eating humans?" Aleera asked as she started to come closer to me and Bella.

__I growled in my throat and I grabbed Bella's arm, pulling her behind me. I was slightly crouched, making Aleera stop in her tracks and Bella gripped my arm that grabbed her with all her strength.

__"I'll take that as a no," Drake said in a soft monotone.

__"No, we haven't and Bella just happens to be a friend from the kids' school, so it would be best if you backed off, Aleera," father said, eyeing her and she bowed her head, stepping back to her spot between Marishka and Verona.

__I relaxed a bit as Bella gripped my shoulder, but I still didn't straighten up from my crouching position. I looked at Marishka and she was smirking at me. "Let's go, Bella," I said, not taking my eyes off Marishka.

__"O-okay," she stuttered.

__I started to back us out of the room before turning around, heading for the front door.

__"Go? But we haven't had dinner, yet," Marishka taunted.

__I was quick to get Bella behind me again as Marishka ran across the room and I caught her by the throat. Bella stumbled backward, falling to the floor as I held Marishka away from her. Marishka took her eyes off Bella and stared into my narrowed ones.

__"We all know a normal vampire enjoys a good human," she smirked and I started to growl, baring my teeth as the anger finally exploded.

__"Audrey!! Don't!" my mother yelled.

__"Man, that was good hunt, but I am so glad to be home," Sebastian said as he and the Cullens walked down the off road to the Tanner residence.

__"Yeah, that hunt was awesome. I'll be set for awhile," Emmett nodded.

__"Hey, do you think your sister's home?" Edward asked, getting Sebastian's attention.

__"Which sister?" Sebastian tilted his head a bit.

__"Audrey."

__"I'm not sure, she might be. Why?"

__"No reason. Just wondering." Edward shrugged.

__"You like her, don't you?" Sebastian smiled.

__"I don't know, she's a good friend and I like hanging around her."

__"Oooooooo," Edward's brothers taunted, making him glare at them. They laughed as the girls giggled while Carlisle and Esme smiled just as the Tanner home came into view. As they got closer to the house, they could hear Olivia, Sebastian's mother from inside the living room.

__"Audrey!! Don't!" Olivia yelled, pleading with her daughter.

__A second later, someone came flying out through the living room window and shattered glass scattered all across the ground. Sebastian and the Cullens all stopped in their tracks.

__"Oh no," Sebastian said in horror as he watched Marishka, one of Drake's brides; slowly pull herself up from the ground.

__I ran through the room as Marishka pulled her up from the ground outside and dove out the freshly broken window. I caught her just as she transformed and tried to take flight. I slammed her back into the ground, grabbing her by the throat as she was still in her bat form. She screeched loudly, clawing at my arm, but it wasn't enough to get me to let go. I was about to crush her throat and tear her head off as she struggled against me when I was hit hard. I flew off her, slamming my back against the trunk of a tree.

__I pulled myself up and saw Aleera in a crouching position with that sadistic smirk on her face. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," she shook her finger at me. "You never learn, do you?" Her soft high-pitch voice annoys me and I growled in my throat.

__Verona was standing not too far behind her, staring at me with narrowed eyes. Marishka was whining as she slowly started to pull herself up from the ground, being back in her human form and rubbed her neck. I ignored them and went straight for Marishka again, only to get backhanded by Aleera.

__I flew back again and hit the ground, rolling a few feet before I stopped, partially on my stomach and groaned for the hit my jaw just took. I looked up and saw my brother, along with the Cullens standing three feet away. Sebastian looked slightly pissed while the Cullens looked confused and slightly horrified. I pulled myself up from the ground just as all, but Sebastian took a step back.

__"Audrey!!" Sebastian yelled and I looked at him as he pointed.

__Before I could turned around, sharp claws dug into my shoulders and I screamed loudly in agony as I was lifted off the ground, kicking my feet. I looked up to see that it was Verona, who was taking me high into the sky where the other two brides waited.

__"Let me go, you ugly ass broad!!" I yelled, trying to pull her claw-like feet out of my shoulders.

__"You're going to know what pain really feels like, you little brat!" she threatened as I still kicked my feet.

__I looked down as the rest of my family ran out of the house and Drake walked out at his own slow pace, looking up at the sky. Dominic had Bella and kept her behind him to protect her. Then I was being thrown higher into the sky and screamed when Verona's claws ripped out of my shoulders. I was hit in the face by Marishka, flying through the sky again. I groaned at the blow I took before I was hit again by Aleera in the stomach.

__I started to fall head first to the ground, screaming as I fell, but was caught by my foot when I was about ten feet from the ground. "Ugh," I groaned as I was caught, then looked up to see Marishka, lifting me back higher from the ground before I looked down at my family and friends.

__I saw the look on my mother's face and she was hysterical while everyone else looked horrified. Again, I was thrown back and forth through the sky, taking blow after blow. I started to feel weak and dizzy from being wounded by their nails and claws digging into me.

__"Please, Drake!! Tell them to stop! They're going to kill her!!" I heard my mother scream hysterically from the ground, pleading with these bitches' lover.

__I was thrown one more time before I was caught by the hands of Marishka. My head dropped back (I didn't have the strength to hold it up) as she pulled me up close to her face. "That was a nice try, my dear," she said, softly, but smugly and kissed my cheek, "I hope you enjoy the fall." She laughed a high-pitch shrill laugh before she threw me back away from her.

__I screamed while kicking my feet and waving my arms as I fell from the sky.

__"Dominic!! Get her!!" Father yelled, grabbing Bella and I glanced down, still screaming as I fell to see Dominic climbing the side of the house to the roof.

__When I was about twenty feet from the ground, Dominic ran and dove off the roof, catching me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his tightly gripped my waist. We fell to the ground with him underneath me, breaking my fall. We rolled several times on the ground until we stopped before we rammed into his jeep with him hovering over me.

__He wrapped his arm under my shoulders and lifted my upper body up. My head fell back, so he put his other hand on the back of my head to hold it up. My eyes were half open as I looked up at my brother's face before he cradled me against his chest. He looked over at our family, the Cullens, and Drake as Drake slowly made his way over to Dominic and me. His brides were still hovering above us, waiting for Drake to join them, so they could leave.

__"Maybe next time, this won't happen," Drake said in his monotone before he bent down to look at me. "Maybe next time, I'll make sure Marishka doesn't provoke you so bad," he said, caressing the side of my face as I looked up at him. He stood up straight and backed away before transforming into his bat form, quickly taking flight.

__"See you again soon, Audrey, my love," Marishka provoked before laughing and I let out a light growl.

__"Audrey!!" I heard my mother scream, running over to Dominic and I before my eyes fluttered shut and everything went black.

__Sebastian ran past his mother to get to his sister, sliding on his knees when he got to her and Dominic. The Cullens, Bella, and the rest of the Tanner family quickly made their way over as Sebastian placed a hand on the side of Audrey's face.

__"Audrey!! Wake up! Please, wake up!" Sebastian said, shaking her a bit, but it didn't work. "What the hell we're they doing here?!" Sebastian yelled as he looked up at his mom and dad.

__"I don't know. They just showed up," John said, softly.

__"What the hell did Marishka do this time?"

__"She went after Bella to piss Audrey off."

__"She tried to kill me!" Bella said, her voice still a little shaky.

__"No, Bella," Olivia said, placing her hands on Bella's shoulders. "Marishka was only doing that to provoke Audrey into a fight. You saw how Audrey protected you when Aleera got too close and Marishka decided to use that against her."

__"But Image"

__"Drake and his brides know we don't harm humans, so they would never disrespect that by attacking a human in front of us. Marishka did that to make Audrey attack her."

__Sebastian picked Audrey up from Dominic's arms and carried her toward the house. Everyone followed, but stayed downstairs as Sebastian carried his sister upstairs to lay her down in her room. Downstairs in the living room, Alice seemed to have a confused and angered look on her face.

__"I don't get it," she complained, "I didn't see any of that happening."

__"Its okay, Alice. I didn't see it either," Dominic placed his hand on her shoulder, "Drake and his brides are immune to our powers and whatever they might do in the future, we won't be able to see."

__Alice nodded, still slightly upset that she didn't see that coming.

__"I didn't know there were vampires that could transform like that and fly," Carlisle said, still slightly shocked at the human-sized bats that were vampires.

__"Yeah, they're highly evolved and we met them while we were visiting Transylvania. Drake was intrigued by our way of living and talked us into moving into his mansion with his coven."

__"How big is his coven?"

__"It's pretty big, fifteen vampires at the most, but him and his brides are the only ones that matter and the only ones that can fly."

__Rosalie looked over at John, looking a little freaked out by those vampires. "Those brides seem a little hostile," she said.

__"Yeah, they hold a grudge against Audrey because they know if it were a one on one fight between Audrey and Marishka, Drake would be a bride short. That's why it's always three on one."

__The Cullens all shook their heads in disapproval, thinking about how messed up that is and how they had to watch Audrey almost get killed in front of them. Edward kept glancing toward the stairs, wanting to go up there and check on her, but couldn't get himself to move.

__"Is Audrey going to be okay? How long is she going to be out?" Bella asked, frantically.

__"Audrey's going to be fine, but how long she's going to be out? Not sure. It varies. This has happened many times before and she can be out a long as a few hours, or a few days."

__"Days?!" Her eyes widened.

__"The longest she's been out after a fight with those three was two weeks," Sebastian said, bitterly as he joined everyone in the room.

__"Oh my god, this is my fault." Bella hung her head.

__"Bella, this is not your fault. Marishka is just a bitch, who likes to start trouble. The reaction Aleera got for just taking a few steps toward you is what gave Marishka leverage. Don't think this is your fault because it's not. Audrey's just protective of you as she is with everyone she cares about." John gave a small smile.

__"I know, but if I wasn't here Image"

__"There would have still been a fight because Marishka would have found something to start one," he assured and Bella finally let it drop. There was no arguing with John about this.

__"Um, I think I should take Bella home just in case Audrey wakes up," Dominic said, standing up from his spot on the couch.

__"Why?" John asked his oldest son.

__"Because Audrey's weak, which could mean her self-control might be, too and she's going to need to feed to get strong again. We've never had a human around when she wakes up after one of those fights and I'd really like to be on the safe side. You know Audrey would never forgive herself if she were to hurt Bella."

__"Alright," John nodded before he looked at Bella. "We'll be sure to call you when Audrey wakes up and we'll also let you know when she gets her strength back, so you can visit again."

__Bella nodded her head softly before she got up from her spot on the love seat. "I need to get my backpack out of her room."

__"I'll get it," Dominic said and ran out of the room and up the stairs to his sister's room. There hadn't been any changed since Sebastian brought Audrey up to her room. Audrey still lied, unconscious on her bed, her wounds slowly healing themselves. They would have healed a lot faster if she wasn't so weak. Dominic walked over to her bed and kissed her forehead, slightly worried about his sister.

__He grabbed Bella's backpack off Audrey's couch and ran out of the room, closing the door behind him. He ran downstairs and Bella stood, waiting by the front door with her hands folded in front of her. "I'm sorry about this, Bells," Dominic gave her a weak smile as he handed her backpack to her.

__"It's okay. I'm just worried about her," Bella assured.

__Dominic nodded his head before he opened the front door for Bella. "Let's get you home." Dominic left, taking Bella to her home in town.

__The Cullens and the Tanners sat around the living room, hoping Audrey's condition would change soon and she would be coming downstairs to assure her family and friends that she was all right.

__It had been three hours since Dominic had taken Bella home and Audrey still wasn't awake. Edward couldn't take sitting in this quiet room anymore, so he pulled himself up from the couch. He walked out and headed upstairs with no one stopping him, or asking where he was going. He walked up to Audrey's room and slowly walked in, closing the door behind him.

__He looked up at the bed and saw Audrey lying on it on her back. Her head was lying to the side, facing him and one of her arms lying across her stomach while the other was at her side. Her wounds were still visible and parts of her clothing were torn from the fight. Edward walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, looking down at her face.

__Edward leaned down and kissed her forehead before placing his lips by her ear. "Audrey, you need to wake up," he whispered before he kissed the side of her head.

__Then Edward was taken by surprise as a fist slammed into the side of his head, making him fly off the bed. He hit the hardwood floor and slid across it before slamming into Audrey's dresser. Edward groaned as he held his jaw, slightly stinging from the blow he took, meaning it came from a vampire.

__"Shit, Edward. I'm so sorry!"

__Edward opened his eyes and looked up to see Audrey sitting up on her bed, staring at him with wide eyes.

__I sat there staring at Edward as he lied on my floor after I just punched him in the face. I didn't mean too, I was just taking by surprise by someone kissing my head. Usually my family kept a distance since the first time I woke up from being unconscious, thanks to those brides, I did the same thing to Dominic. He was too close and ended up flying across the room because he surprised me by kissing my forehead.

__I pulled myself off of my bed to get to him, only to collapse to the floor by my knees giving out. I guess not all of my strength has come back. Edward was up and kneeling at my side in no time, wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me up from the floor and over to my bed. I laid back and rolled onto my side as Edward laid beside me.

__I reached my hand out and caressed the side of his face where I hit him and he leaned into my touch. "Are you all right? I didn't mean to hit you, I was just surprised."

__"It's okay, I'm fine. I'm just glad you're awake. We've all been worried."

__"I don't know why. It's not like I can die." I smirked and a smile worked its way onto his face. Then my smirked disappeared as Bella came to mind. "Where's Bella?"

__"Dominic took her home."

__"Why?"

__"Just in case your self-control was weak because you're going to need to feed to become fully strong again."

__"I know, but I'd never feed off Bella, no matter how weak I am right now."

__"I know and they know, but he just wanted to be safe."

__I nodded before I caressed his face again. He smiled at me before he leaned over and pressed his forehead against mine. I sighed as I closed my eyes and took in his scent. Then I felt him lean in a little more and his lips lightly brushed against mine. I leaned up and caught his lips fully against mine, finally kissing him. He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled tight against his body.

__I wrapped my arms his shoulders as he pressed his lips harder against mine and entangled my left hand in his hair. I moaned into his mouth and he rolled us over, so he was hovering over me. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip just as someone cleared their throat. Edward and I pulled away and looked at the door to see Dominic, Sebastian, and Jasper standing there with smirks on their faces.

__"It's nice to see you're finally awake." Sebastian had the biggest smirk on his face.

__I groaned as Edward dropped his head on my shoulder. "How did I not hear you guys coming up?"

__"Maybe because you were a little.. preoccupied," Dominic smiled and the boys chuckled a bit as I dropped my head back on my pillows.

__"Go away."

__"Can't. Dad said if we came up and you were awake, we had to take you hunting right now. Bella's worried about you, so I told her that once you had fed, I'd send you to see her."

__"Okay," I said as Edward rolled off me. I sat up and got off my bed with Edward holding onto my waist, so I wouldn't fall again. We all headed out of my room and downstairs to the living room. Walking into the room, my mom was up and at my side in a flash, wrapping me up in a tight hug.

__"Oh, Audrey. I'm so glad you're all right," she said as she pulled away to look at me.

__"Mom. Me, Vampire. Can't die," I said, pointing to myself.

__Several people laughed and my mom tilted her head to the side, giving me her look of disapproval. Her look was her lips pressed into a thin line, her forehead scrunched, and looking up at me from the tops of her eyes.

__"What?"

__"Vampire, or not. I'm your mother, so I'm going to worry about you, regardless. And it's not that you can't die, it's just very difficult for that to happen."

__"Yes, I know. Rip apart the body and burn the pieces. I've seen it happen before. But maybe, they should just let me kill Marishka, so we wouldn't have these incidents anymore."

__"Audrey, I wish you wouldn't give into her crap."

__"She ran at Bella!" I raised my voice a little as I got a slight distressed expression on my face.

__"Yes, and you know why she did that. You should have just push her away and left with Bella."

__"Yeah, that'll happen when Bella's no longer human and can take care of herself."

__"What did you just say?!" mom asked as I slapped my hand over my mouth.

__"Didn't you guys say we were going hunting? Let's go hunting." I was looking over my shoulder at Dominic, Jasper, Sebastian, and Edward. I tired to walk to the door, but with Edward's arms still tightly around my waist, I wasn't going anywhere. At this moment, why did he have to be stronger than me?

__"Audrey Renee Tanner," came my father's voice and I cringed at my full name. "What did you do?"

__"I didn't do anything. Bella's still human, isn't she?"

__"Still?" Mom's voice was a little high pitch on that note.

__"Audrey," dad slightly growled.

__"Okay, fine," I whined. "I was joking around with Bella one day at school, about becoming one of us, so she could stay awake in class. She asked me if I was serious and when I said no, she seemed kind of disappointed. I asked her about that and she told me how she's been thinking about becoming one of us."

__"Why?"

__"Because it seems that we're the only friends that she has and she doesn't want to be the only one out of her and her friends that's aging as the days pass. And we got to talking about it again a few days ago and I told her that when came down to being something she really wanted, then I consider being the one to change her."

__"Audrey!" Mom yelled.

__"I said I'd consider it! I didn't say I'd do it!! But if it's what she really wants, then I don't see the big deal. It's her decision."

__"You've never turned anyone, so how do you know you'd be able to handle it."

__"Well, I've never killed a human my entire vampire existence, so I think I could handle it."

__"I think Bella being one of us would be pretty cool." Sebastian spoke up.

__"You just want her as an eternal mate," Darla said from her spot next to Harry on the couch.

__Sebastian went to defend himself, but I cut him off, "so what? Since when is that a bad thing? You should start looking."

__"Audrey!" Dad yelled as Darla's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

__"Listen, I'm sorry, but you guys are making a big deal out of something that isn't even that big, or our decision. If this is what Bella wants, then what's the problem?"

__"It will be difficult dealing with a new born," Jasper said from beside me.

__"I know, Jasper. I know how to handle new borns, too. Darla and Oliver were new borns once and we handled them just fine."

__"Okay, we'll continue this conversation later, but for now, you need to feed, so go hunt." Dad sighed back into his chair, relaxing his stiff posture.

__"Fine, let's go," I nudged Edward and he slowly let me go to make sure I wouldn't fall. I was able to stand on my own two feet and walked out of the house with the boys behind me. I still wasn't strong enough to run, so Dominic let me hop onto his back. He hooked his arms under the back of my knees as I wrapped my arms around his neck before he took off into the forest.

__Jasper, Sebastian, and Edward were close behind us and we ran through the forest with them catching a couple of deers for me. After I fed, I ran to Bella's with Edward and she was so happy to see me. Edward and I stayed there to keep her company since Charlie wasn't home yet. We hung out up in her room and I told her about how I accidentally let our conversation slip to the family.

__It made her blush and look down at her lap for awhile. We told her the whole conversation and she seemed to be a little embarrassed by the whole thing. She also seemed like she was a little afraid to see the family again. I told her it wasn't a big deal and that they didn't necessarily say that her becoming one of us wouldn't happen. That seemed to raise her spirits a bit and Edward and I stayed, talking with her until her father got home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy. Just moved in with my dad because I left school and San Francisco because I couldn't handle it and the school was shitty, so I'll be able to update more often.

Audrey's outfit:
outfit.

Drake:
Pic.

Marishka:
Pic.

Aleera:
Pic.

Verona:
Pic.

Their Bat Form:
Bat form.

My thanks for commenting goes out to:
ATrueLoveMocker
paralypsis.
A7X-Gc-luver
DementedAngel
amanda;; acousticore
XxXRaWrXxX
AlishaIeroVeex
Ms.music love
Ugly_Beauty
iamia
xNellaxFacex
xRiot!x
Hale.Yes.
VengeanceXChickX
LyricsOnNapkins
sunset boulevard
in.LOVE.
stop.this.song
bang um.

Comment, Please. You're feedback is highly appreciated.
Subscribe??