Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 23: In your Dreams

I stretched my back as I read my book. I set it down and turned to see Lulu playing with Edward in the grass. He would have made a such good father. I smiled and my stomach growled “Lulu” I called her head snapped in my direction and she came bounding towards me “Wanna go hunting with Mommy and Daddy” I asked sweetly when she jumped on my tummy.

“No” Edward said sternly sitting next to us “I don’t want to hunt with you again” he kissed my forehead and said “I’m afraid I will hurt you. So I will stay here while you two hunt don’t go far” he warned kissing my lips “call if you need me” he reluctantly released us and I stood up I went to the trees and stripped Lulu followed behind me. I tied my dress around my thigh and changed into a gray wolf. I nudged her she took off running threw the woods I followed slowly just peeking at her. I sniffed the air and smelt something tantalizingly tangy.

I grabbed Lulu by the scruff of the neck a slowly carried her to the herd of deer I set her down and silently pounced on a small deer. The others scattered. I set the deer on the ground and barked at Lulu. She carefully crept from the bushes and sniffed the deer getting her muzzle a little dirty. I snapped at her knowing she wouldn’t be able to properly eat it. I ripped a hung of the deer off and swallowed I. I retched it back up and gave it to Lulu she happily ate her meal as I drank from the deer once she was done I whipped my muzzle on the ground. I licked Lulu clean and then decided it would be fine if we played a bit before heading back to Edward.

I languidly walked behind Lulu as she leapt from bush to bush sniffing and biting different things. She found a little mouse and began chasseing it. She darted in between two bushes and out of my sight. I laughed, but my blood ran cold as I heard a pain filled moan. I leapt threw the bushes and saw a large russet wolf staring at a blood covered Lulu. I growled viciously stalking towards the wolf and my dying Baby. The mutt’s head snapped up and took in my form I imagined myself as a midnight black wolf when I opened my eyes I was just shy of eyelevel with the wolf. I snapped and snarled at the wolf I to and step back I growled and snood defensively between my dieting puppy and the giant wolf.

I sank my claws deep into the earth and growled the whole forest seemed to swirl and bow under the wind I was creating and the earth vibrated with my anger. The wolf took another step back and eyes me with almost human curiosity. I heard something I needed to hear. A whimper. I morphed back into my human form and pulled on my dress in less than a hundredth of a second. I picked up Lulu and hushed and cradled her to my chest my tears instead of drying fell onto Lulu’s blood soaked fur as I sobbed. I heard a snap and looked up to see the wolf had disappeared. I looked back down at Lulu and cooed hush. She had quieted and appeared to be in less pain I kissed a spot where no blood was and told her “I love you Lulu don’t leave momma”

“I’m so sorry” I heard a deep unfamiliar voice rumble. Me head snapped up and I barred my fangs. I looked at the intruder he was tall and had russet skin and dark hair and eyes, he was built and at least 6’ 3”, and only wearing a pair of jean shorts.

I snarled threw my barred teeth I felt the earth tremble again “Who are you?” I hissed my eyes narrowed

The boy looked at me curiously, but not frightened “I’m sorry” he repeated again “I thought she was a rabbit”

“Who are you?” I growled glaring fiercely at this guy

“Jacob Black” he said looking at me as I sat on the ground Lulu’s blood smeared all over my pale skin “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know she belonged to someone”

“Your lucky I didn’t fucking snap your neck” I hissed still glaring. I felt Lulu move and her heart beat under my fingers and she whimpered and curled closer to my body. I held her tightly and looked at this ‘Jacob’ who I had decided was a werewolf in front of me I glanced down at her and looked back up at him “If her heart beat stops so does yours” I stood up and ran away from the boy towards the meadow. I arrived in a few seconds and ran to Edward.

Edward quickly inspected me for cuts or injuries “What is wrong?” he asked

“Some werewolf attacked Lulu” I growled holding her closer “Will you pick everything up we need to bring her home?” I pleaded with him

“Of course love” Edward said kissing my head I gently pet Lulu’s head and took in her appearance her cuts no longer seemed to be bleeding or as deep as they were before. Edward finished just as a body barreled out of the trees. Edward was in front of Lulu and me in an instant crouching defensivly and growling. I growled deep in my throat knowing the woodsy musky scent that still lingered on Lulu.

“Stay away from us” I growled grabbing Edward’s arm

“You wont get her mutt she is mine despite your silly little imprinting” Edward said taking my bag and my waist.

“YOU IMPRINTED ON ME!!!!!!” I roared I gently handed Lulu to Edward kissing the top of her head I turned and glared at the shape-shifter in front of me

“I can’t help it” Jacob said glaring at Edward his eyes softened when they met my blazing eyes “Who are you?” he asked softly looking at me longingly

“A girl and nothing more” I said coldly before running to Edward “Come on baby we need Carlisle to look at Lulu”. I took the pup from his arms and cradled her to my chest

“I will figure out who you are” I heard the werewolf behind me growl

I looked over my shoulder to see him glaring in Edward’s direction I scoffed “In your dreams” before taking Edward’s hand and vanishing into the woods toward the car.

Jacob’s POV:

I stared at the place she had been I slammed my fist into a tree and snapped it in half. I growled in rage as I took off running towards La Push the whole time thinking of the nameless girl.

<<< Flashback >>>

I spotted a white flash and thought it was a rabbit so I lunged sinking my teeth into the small creature. My jaw went suddenly slack as I heard the distinct pain filled moan of a canine. I took a slight step back and saw the all white wolf pup covered in her own blood as it poured out of the wounds I had inflicted. My heart clenched this was my own kind in a sort of way I was just about to put the little pup out of her misery when I heard a vicious hate filled growl. My head snapped up and I saw a small grey wolf no doubt her mother stalking towards me growling menacingly. Suddenly the wolf’s eyes shut and her body began changing. Now she was just shy of eyelevel with me she was a deep midnight black blacker than any other werewolf or wolf I had seen, even Sam’s. Her green eyes flashed red as she stalked closer snapping at me I stepped back letting her come between me and her pup. I was stunned at how beautiful this wolf was her green eyes despite being filled with hatred were amazing.

Suddenly it was like the forest shook and quaked as the wolf growled and sank her claws into the ground. I freaked me a bit when the trees began to bow under a circular wind I stepped back from this creature despite my curiosity. Suddenly the pup stirred and whimpered. In less than a blink the wolf was gone and a petite pale blonde wearing a deep blue lace dress cradled the pup to her chest. I stared transfixed as the girl’s sparkling tears fell on to the pup. I quickly disappeared behind a tree to phase back and snapped a branch while hurrying. I saw the girls head snap up before she kissed the pup and whispered “I love you Lulu don’t leave momma”

“I’m so sorry” I said stepping out now in human form. Her head snapped up and she barred fangs at me I was stunned momentarily. What is she? suddenly our eyes connected hers were black. I stared into them and found myself lost. It was like this girl was now the center of my world and my life. I had imprinted, and I didn’t even know the girl’s name

She snarled threw her barred teeth and I felt the earth tremble again “Who are you?” she hissed her black eyes narrowed to slits

I looked at her curiously “I’m sorry” I repeated again “I thought she was a rabbit” inclining my head to the pup laying in her arms

“Who are you?” she growled glaring fiercely at me I shivered at her star

“Jacob Black” I said looking at she as she sat on the ground blood smeared all over her pale skin. I felt horrid for ruining and tainting her perfection so I said “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know she belonged to someone”

“Your lucky I didn’t fucking snap your neck” She hissed still glaring. I saw the pup she whimpered and curled closer to the girl’s body. She held the pup tightly and looked at me. She analyzed me for a moment before she glanced down at the wolf pup and looked back up at me “If her heart beat stops so does yours” she was up and gone right in front of my eyes

<<< End of Flashback >>>

I growled slowing in front of Sam’s house as I refused to think of how she was with that leech. I walked in and slammed the door angerily. “HEY!!” Emily shouted as she set lunch on the table for us. She glanced at my face before asking “Jacob what’s wrong?” she came forward and sat me on her couch.

I noticed I was a bit early for lunch it was 12: 15 not 12:30. I sighed throwing my head back on the couch I rubbed my face and mumbled threw my hands “I imprinted”

“That’s great!” Emily said happily before adding “On who?”

“I don’t know” I ground sitting forward and gripping my short hair

“I don’t understand” Emily said shaking her head

“I met her in the forest I almost killed her wolf puppy she was a wolf then she transformed into a werewolf and then into a human with fangs.” I groaned frustrated “I have no idea what or who she is”

“Did you talk to her?” Emily asked rubbing my back

“Yes” I said nodding my head in my hands

“And?” Emily encouraged

“She hates me for almost killing her little Lulu” I said remembering the pup’s name “She said if her heat quits beating so will mine. That’s not even the worst part” I whispered distraughtly

Emily gulped and asked softly “What is?”

“She is with a bloodsucker” I hissed remembering the Cullen she had been with

Serena’s POV:

I rushed out of the car and into the house to the kitchen “Carlisle” I screamed

“Yes” he said then he looked at the bloos soaked Lulu who had opened her multicolored eyes only moments before she looked stronger and her cuts didn’t seem very bad “We need to gently clean her up. I prepared Alice saw her injured but not this much blood”

“She is doing much better you should have seen the damage that mutt did to her” I hissed with distain I didn’t hate him because he was a shape shifter I hated him because he tried to kill my little Lupa. “Hush baby” I said as Carlisle began to wipe the blood off of her snow-white fur causing her to whimper. I kissed her and rocked her as Carlisle worked quickly.

“Astounding” Carlisle mumbled looking at each cute “they are only about 2 centimeters deep by the amount of blood and the attacker I would have thought they would be almost 10” he combed threw her now white fur all the bleeding had stopped and Lulu groaned before licking my face softly
“Good girl” I cooed cuddling her

“Serena did anything out of the ordinary happen?” Carlisle asked as he began to gently rub a cream on Lulu’s shallow cuts I held and pet her thinking back to the incident

“Well” my voice trailed off as I realized the could be reason “My tears didn’t disappear like normal they dripped onto her. Could that have done something?” I asked flipping Lulu over so Carlisle could do her other side

“Maybe I will call Marcus” Carlisle said finishing up on Lulu

I cradled the exaughsted pup and walked to where Edward stood watching in the corner “Hi love” he murmured kissing my lips then Lulu’s head

I watched as Lulu’s eye drooped and said “Let’s go take a nap shall we?”

“We shall” Edward said leading me up the stairs and past Alice’s room to a door at the end of the hallway. I gasped his room was perfect I large window over looked the forest as on wall, on the opposite wall were a floor to ceiling shelves filled with CD’s, Records and DVD’s, there was a large stereo system and TV on the adjacent wall with a comfy looking black leather couch and across for that was a large gold and iron bed. The bed was amazing the sheets, pillows and comforter were ranging hues of warm gold, the iron headboard was a large tangle of flowers and vines, and the whole thing was draped in a sheer black canopy with Gold stitching.

“Wow” I mumbled walking towards the bed “Can I?” iasked still cradling Lulu.

I smiled as Edward ran forward and took us both in his arms before laying all three of us on the bed together “Of course” I positioned a sleeping Lulu between us before tracing Edward’s sparkling skin. He leaned into my touch and mumbled incoherently.

“What?” I asked removing my fingers from his face

He frowned and said “I love the feel of your skin on mine” I smiled looking at how the sunlight from the window made his deep golden eyes sparkle like his skin

“Well” I cooed running my hand over his arm and up his neck then back down I laced our fingers and finished “I love you”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or i will never write again IM SERIOUS!!!!!! 3 comments pretty please with whipped cream!!