Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 3: He Doesn’t Seem to Like Me Much

Serena’s POV:

You watched Mr. Drool Worthy run out of the cafeteria. He looked at you with such hate, but damn he was fine. “Who was that guy?” you asked Alice, as she looked somewhat shocked.

“My brother Edward” she said in her airy voice

“He doesn’t seem to like me much” you stated with a shrug as you popped a chip into your mouth.

“Oh no I’m sure he just forgot to do his English paper again” Alice said as she patted your hand comfortingly. “Rose and I are still going to your house after school right?” Alice said in an excited voice just then Rose turned to look at you expectantly.

“Of course, but next time we are having the slumber party at your guys house”

“It is now a slumber party YAY!!!” Alice said then added thoughtfully “Good thing we already packed. We will have so much fun and by the way you aren’t allowed to bring money on our shopping trip we are paying for everything” Alice said with a huge grin.
You stared at her wide eyes and said “I don’t think so”
Alice and Rose glanced at each other then said in unison “We think so” you sighed in defeat, but said nothing else.

<<<Serena’s house after school (Alice and Rose aren’t there yet)>>>

“DAD!!!!” you yelled as you walked in the door.

“IN HERE” your dad shouted from the kitchen you walked in to see him holding a smoking pizza. You laughed until you began to cry.

Then you sighed and said “I’ll be cooking from now on. Lets jut order tonight and I will go to the store when I get back into town”

“Where are you going?” you dad asked in a confused voice.

“Oops I forgot I’m going on a trip with Alice and Rose Cullen and they are spending the night tonight, so I can get packed we will be back Monday night”

“I don’t know I mean that is 5 days I would feel bad, and does Carlisle know you are going?”

“I’m a big girl and who?” you said as you picked the phone up to order Chinese.

“Their foster father.” You nodded then placed the order and gave the restaurant you address. As you hung up the doorbell rang, and you clapped your hands and ran to the door yelling like a 4-year old. You threw open the door and there stood the 2 most beautiful girls you had ever met and they looked amused at you behavior.

“I MISSED YOU!!!” you said as you threw your arms around Alice’s neck she became rigid stiff and you noticed she was as cold and hard as her hand. Then you hugged Rose and she was the same you said nothing about it though. You began to jump up and down and said “I GET TO GO!!!!!”

“I never agreed” your dad’s voice wafted in from the kitchen

“HUSH DAD!!! I’M GOING!!!! LETS PACK!!!!” you yelled as your grabbed their hands and drug them upstairs. When you got to your room you stripped your school clothes and put on a tight tee and a pair of Soffe shorts that you rolled twice. Then you sat on you bed and flipped you hair up into a sloppy ponytail. You noticed Alice and Rose sniff the air.

“You smell really good” you heard Alice murmur

“Yeah” Rose agreed in a whisper.

You looked at the two girls and something in you clicked then you blurted out “You guys aren’t normal are you?” they looked stunned then you added “I bet, you guys aren’t even human” now they looked even more stunned “What?” you snapped at your two new best friends

“You are WAY to perceptive you know that?” Rose said looking at you like you had five heads.

You giggled then said “You don’t have to tell me but I do expect to find out soon; I appreciate honesty and if you aren’t honest with me I will refuse to be associated with you” you said with a shrug of your shoulders.

“Fine” Alice sighed as she sat next to you and Rose glared at her. Alice snapped her head at her sister and hissed “She is saying the truth and I refuse to explain to her I will lose her, but if I tell her NOW she will be my best friend” you stared at her and she said “I’ll explain. My entire family consists of vampires, but we only drink animal blood. We are “vegetarians” or so we like to call ourselves. I can see the future, Jasper can change moods and feelings, and Edward can read minds. We are special vampires we have been given extra senses. All of us are amazingly strong fast and beautiful. We don’t sleep and we can eat human food but it must be thrown up soon after. We are al different ages Carlisle is the oldest he created Edward, Esme, Rose, and Emmet, but Jasper and me found Carlisle and this family. Are you scared now?” she said worry creasing her beautiful face.

“Actually not in the least bit” you said shrugging your shoulders “Esme is your mom right?” Alice nodded then you begged; “Can I meet Esme, please?” with puppy eyes.

“Of course” Alice said happily

“Your very odd” Rose said in an astonished voice. Just then the doorbell rang.

“FOOD!!!!!” you sprinted down the stairs and beat your dad t the door. You ripped it open and saw a guy holding a bag with Chinese writing on it. His jaw went slack as he saw you standing there in a tight t-shirt and soffe shorts you paid no mind, but just ripped the bag out of his hand and yelled “DADDY PAY THE DELIVERY GUY PLEASE!!!!” then you turned on your heel and walked into the kitchen. You heard your dad growl and bark at the guy “You got your tip” then the door slammed just then Alice and Rose came in giggling.

Alice gasped through her laughter “Guy… shocked… you…Rose… me… drool… dad… NO TIP!!!” then started laughing again you stared for a minute then realized the food in your hands you set it on the table and flew to the silverware drawer and grabbed a fork. Soon you were shoveling rice and honey chicken into your mouth. After no more than 5 minutes half the food was gone and you were stuffed your dad walked in and looked astonished.

You smiled at him and said “we are leaving early tomorrow morning so I’m going to stay at Rose and Alice’s house”

“But…”he said looking slightly hurt

“Please” you said with huge puppy dog eyes

“Fine” he sighed

“I love you daddy I’ll be back on Monday” you said as you kissed his cheek. “No burning the house down” you yelled as you stepped out of the house. “Shit I forgot to pack” you said as
you stepped off the porch.

“Nuhun” Alice said holding up 2 packed suitcases

“Nice” you said wide eyed

“I know right I did it in 10 seconds that’s a new record.” Alice said with a smirk. You laughed and eyed the red car that had magically appeared in your driveway.

“She is pretty who’s is she?” you questioned never taking your eyes of the pretty red Mercedes.

“Mine” Rose said as se gently pet the car, then she hopped in the drivers seat.

“Can I drive” you said with a smirk and while biting your lip.

“No” Rose said gesturing to the passenger seat, you pouted and she sighed “You can drive her to the airport”

Alice gaped at Rose. Rose only shrugged as you hopped into the passenger seat and said “ I’ll hold you to that” Rose frowned.

Alice smirked and said “She isn’t bluffing looks like S is driving tomorrow” then she appeared in the backseat in less then a second and whined “CAN WE GO?!?!”

“Yes” Rose snapped as she started the car and drove out of your driveway. You turned on the radio and Alice sang with you the whole 20 minutes drive to their house. It was beautiful and almost the entire front of the house was windows. The house was and odd but fitting mixture of victorian and modern style you loved it. the yard had waist high grass all the way up from the road till about 5/6 down the long drive way then it was nicely trimmed and then came the house. it was beautiful house and yard. You also noticed a path leading away from the house and threw the woods. hmm that coould come in handy
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long
I want comments or messages
PLEASE I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!
I might stop this story so please