Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 31: Can You Handle It?

Serena’s POV:

“Paul, Jacob Hold on” I command holding my hand out to Paul who gripped tightly to Jacob’s russet fur. I blinked and we now stood in the clearing the family played baseball in. Everything was covered in a thick blanket of snow, and it looked so peaceful. Immediately Katrina was gripping my hand and Alice stood on the other side of Edward. We stood waiting the wolves’, Katrina’s, and my heart all drumming faster than a human’s as we stood still just watching. Suddenly a man broke free of the forest I watched as he spotted us as three more crept behind him suddenly they were there crashing down on us charging. Katrina and I acted fast pressing them back with wind and fire allowing others to pick them off one by one. Any power we found or saw we froze the person so another could kill them soon after, but their numbers seemed to never end. As we bite and tore our way threw at least a dozen.

A man hurtled towards Katrina and I breaking Katrina’s bond with me I hissed pointedly at him he was soaked in blood and disgusting looking. He charged and I disappeared only to reappear and ripe his head clean off. All the vampires in a 40-foot distance looked at me finally locking on my scent “Bring it on Bitches” I hissed in a fighting stance. Some of the vampires quit attacking the others to turn and stalk towards me. I smiled as a woman took a swipe at me I took her arm off despite her superior strength I was running on pure rage. Another made to tear out my heart but his fist passed right threw me I screeched in anger and ripped out his throat. My eyes glowed as I began to throw around boulders and split into 12 different girls. Each one began to fight and kill.

Someone wrapped their arms tight around me and whispered in my ear “I’m gonna break you good girlie”

“Edward” I screamed feeling his arms constrict around me. I disintegrated and appeared behind him snapping his neck off in less than a half second. Edward appeared and growled seeing the bodies at my feet “I had to” I hissed roundhouse kicking another female vamp. My girls were slowly dying off and rejoining my brain. Suddenly Edward collapsed and a vamp made his way towards Edward’s writhing in agony body. I snapped the neck of the current vamp and popped over to Edward’s body and imagined us at the tent. I felt the wind of the vampire swiping at my head, but opened my eyes and we sat in the snow outside our tent. I sighed laying over Edward taking a deep breath about to take us back to the fight when I heard “Ah if it isn’t the American flea” Edward’s eyes narrowed at the voice as we both glared there she stood in her 6 foot crazy wench glory, Bellary.

“Should I pop us back?” I whispered to Edward

“No” his voice was strong and his glare was fierce and pointed at
Bellary

“What do you want Bellary?” I hissed as Edward and I slowly stood up eyeing her suspiciously.

“Nothing much Serena darling just your head on a pick” her smile was wicked and I watched as a young boy the same boy from my vision stepped up beside her and kissed her outstretched hand.

“Bellary my love the others are losing horrifically” his voice was smooth and his blood red eyes looked at me with worry his soft blonde hair was choppily cut and hung in his eyes. The boy couldn’t be any older than 18

“Pity I was hoping to keep a few” she scowled “and Caius?”

“Still hiding” his soft voice said warmly his eyes gazing at her cold face with loving adoration

“You know” my voice fluttered for the first time catching the boy’s attention, but Bellary’s eyes had never left me “she doesn’t love you”

“What?” Bellary screeched “Don’t listen to her” her eyes narrowing but never glancing away from Edward and I

“Riley trust me you don’t have to do this she doesn’t love you don’t lose your life for her” I said from behind Edward who stood defensively in front of me

“How did you know my name?” he gasped in surprise

My smile was bright and I whispered “I can read minds” I let the information digest into his mind “She doesn’t love you” I pleaded with him

“No” he howled “Is it true?” he turned to Bellary pleading with her
Her eyes never ventured from mine “Of course not” she said nonchalantly glaring and thinking Bitch shut your fucking trap

“Riley” I pleaded wide eyed “She doesn’t love you she never has you are nothing more than one of those vampire howling in pain on the field out there. Don’t kill yourself for her she isn’t worth it” I begged

“BITCH” Bellary screeched and I was sent flying colliding with the large stonewall behind me. Several bones in my body cracking sickeningly as I slammed into the stone, and shards began cutting my flesh and plummeting to the earth. I stood back up all my bones cracking into proper position as I threw Bellary threw the trees. Riley looked distressed and quickly glanced threw the trees he sighed when Bellary emerged her body shaking with anger “You flea how dare you fucking do that” she seethed

“Do what?” I asked in total innocence “You’re the bitch who threw me at a stone MOUNTAIN” I said in a duh tone of voice “Don’t even think about it Riley” I seethed glaring at the boy before letting my eyes flicker back to Bellary

“Sorry” he mumbled

“What are you doing? Attack like I taught you, love” Bellary hissed her deep crimson eyes glaring hatefully at me.

“Right” and with that Riley ran full sped towards Edward. They tumbled deep into the forest and I listened to the clattering rumbling noises of the fight soon the reemerged and continued fighting Where is a fucking werewolf when I need one I thought bitterly crouching and hissing menacingly at Bellary. I glanced at Edward fighting Riley. Riley was keeping up decently despite missing chunks from Edward’s bite Edward only needed a bit of leverage or a distraction and I thought of it. A Snarl ripped from my throat as I snapped right there in front of Bellary and Riley into a lethal panther. Riley stopped for an instant that’s all it took his head flew and slammed into the same cliff face I had slammed into earlier. Bellary growled as it fell to the ground leaving a huge dent from impact in the rock.

“Why is it that you are always the special one?” Bellary hissed glaring at my twitching tail and feline smirk/snarl “You’re the American that all French people love. You’re the 5’ 2” model that all the hot designers fawn over. You’re the pale ass blonde who is considered an angel for her personality. It isn’t fucking fair you get everything you little bitch. Even as a vamp you’re fucking better than me. I was one of the most powerful new vampires that Caius had seen since Alec and Jane, but YOU ARE STILL BETETR THAN ME!!!” she screamed the walls seemed to shake at the pitch of her voice. Edward had continued to rip apart Riley but kept his eyes trained on Bellary.

I just growled lightly and thought I’m the shit bitch get used to it Edward chuckled at that and must have pissed Bellary off because she bellowed and lunged at me. I melted and she hurtled threw me landing with a heavy thud as I stood like a ghost looking at her with my big green eyes. Suddenly I was hurdling threw the air and I hear Edward snarl as I landed on the ground hard barely landing on my feet. Edward stood defensively in front of my still in panther form body. “I thought kitties always landed on their feet” Bellary poked glaring at Edward and I.

Suddenly a growling Russet colored blur plummeted from the forest.
Growling and snapping at Bellary Jacob thought I will rip this slut apart for even wanting to hurt my Serena

Not yours I snapped in Jacob’s head

Jacob’s eyes got big but went back to their glare as he and Edward snapped Not Now

“How cute the kitty has a puppy” Bellary smiled wickedly taking a step back towards the woods. I growled trying to move from out behind Edward catching wind of her thoughts but it was to late she had taken off threw the woods. GO!!!!!! I screamed in my head GO FUCKING GET HER!!! I growled a the frozen Edward and Jake both not wanting to leave me

“She has to far gone now” Edward said slowly “The others hopefully will catch her”

I snapped into human form and snarled at the two star struck boys while screaming “You could have fucking killed her she will be back for my now you idiots” I popped back into the tent and swiftly pulled on some jeans and a shirt and a jacket. All the time mumbling about how stupid super natural boys could be and how they needed to do their job.

“I’m sorry” Edward whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist “I just wanted to make sure you were all right and at that moment with Jake there I couldn’t leave you alone because I was afraid of all the possibilities, Jake following me leaving you completely alone, or Jake making a move on you. It was just to much” His face was buried in my neck and kissing gently

“We need to get back now they may still need us” I whispered pulling away with a smile. I walked outside and saw Jacob in human form “Hold on” I muttered. Edward’s arms immediately snaked around my waist and Jacob held my elbow as I popped us back into the field we all crouched into a defensive stance but re-stood as we noticed no fighting only burning. I quickly picked up all the pieces in a 20-foot area of me and carried them to the fires dumping them quickly. Katrina smiled and was doing the same after absorbing Bellary’s talent. Suddenly Aro and Marcus exited the woods along with Caius and the normal guard.

“Aren’t you a bit late” I said sarcastically walking towards Marcus my arms out stretched

“My sweet girl looks like you didn’t need me after all” he smiled brightly at me. His eyes shakily scanned the field and I felt him sigh when they connected with Katrina’s

“Hello love” she said walking towards him as he set me back on the ground. He swung her up in his arms holding her tightly

“I missed you” he whispered before lightly kissing her lips

“AWW” I cooed Katrina giggled and wrapped her arm around Marcus’. Edward came up and wraps his arms protectively around me.

“Where were you Caius?” Edward glared fixedly at the white haired man

“Gathering new recruits” he hissed pointing to the 5 vampires behind the grey-cloaked guard. I saw Felix smirk as Edward shook with a suppressed growl as the crimson-eyed vampire let his eyes drift up and down my tattered body. I hissed openly baring my fangs backing Caius bristle up much like an annoyed kitty cat.

Caius’ eyes bored into me as he glared at my smirking face he opened his mouth to complain but Aro beat him to it “Caius Felix both of you stop” he huffed before turning to me his airy smile the opposite of my stony face “Did you kill the maker of all these creatures?” his voice asked softly

I glared and Edward stiffened before defensively saying “No”

“Damn” I heard Marcus mumble

“She will be back…eventually” I growled “and we will be ready” I finished and turned to Edward wrapping my arms around his waist. I felt calm roll in waves over the crowd. I grumbled unintelligently my eyes glaring at Jasper under Edward’s arm. He simply shrugged

“I didn’t mean to upset you” Aro said calmly but his thought held a trace of annoyance Edward hissed lightly.

Carlisle stepped forward and quickly and calmly said “We have all had a difficult day and I think it is safe to say that my family needs to return home. Aro can you all handle the rest of the burnings?” Carlisle’s silk voice seemed to easily calm the situation.

“Of course” Caius sneered. We all glared then I looked to Katrina and Marcus both looked torn.

“You can come for Emmet Rosalie and Jasper’s Graduation” I giggled walking towards the couple my arms wide.

Katrina bounced into my arms immediately and hugged me tightly “and I’ll expect every other day phone calls for updates on anything. Remember I’m only a ten hour flight away” she added her smile bright

I giggled and said “Of course Trina”

“Come on darling you need to sleep” Edward said pulling me gently from Katrina’s arms

“Fine” I grumbled turning in his arms. In one swift moment he was cradling me and running as fast as he possible could to get us home we arrived in a moment or two “Some one was anxious” I laughed shrugging off my coat and running up to our bed room Edward right behind me. Soon I wore nothing but a tank top and some panties and I climbed into the bed “Come to bed” I begged softly towards Edward.

He smiled his lopsided grin and said “Happily” then he was laying next to me wearing only boxers and I was tangled in his arms and legs my head resting on his chest ready for bed “Night love” he murmured softly in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda bad so comment tell me what you think