Chin Up Love

In Full Swing

A couple days had passed and I hadn’t spoken to Oli at all even though we still hung out with all the same people we seemed to be avoiding each other that part was obvious. But we seemed to catch each other eyeing the other off, it was kind of like before any of this happened except now there was a history in between us.

I wasn’t finished with my plan yet though I was not going to sit around and be depressed all day long and think about him all night even though I did catch myself thinking about the tattoo covered boy sometimes not that I would ever admit that to anyone. I had a plan though seduce and conquer. I was going to seduce some random guy from our school to make Oli jealous; my only problem was I didn’t know how I was going to do that.

I started with finding my victim, ok that sounds totally mean and I guess I didn’t really want to hurt anyone but I wasn’t thinking about that at the time. I looked around the school obviously he had to be from the same sort of clique as Oli’s I definitely wasn’t going back to my old clique.

Kieran Page I thought he wasn’t bad looking but I think he had a girl friend, Jeff Myer nah I think he was too close a friend to Oli for me to get away with anything. Hhhmmm that’s it I thought as I saw him walk out of class room E13 and I knew I could get away with it his name was Will Anderson he definitely wasn’t bad looking he didn’t have the tattoos like Oli and he only had one lip pierced, he wasn’t very good friends with Oli or any of my friends for that matter but I had a feeling he would fit in perfectly which was exactly what I needed. I needed someone I could tease Oli with I wasn’t sure where I was going with this and I knew I didn’t want to hurt anyone in the process except for maybe one Oliver Sykes.

Over the next couple days I continued to flirt with Will Anderson making it apparent I had interest in him especially in front of Oli and Will seemed to be flirting back. I think Oli seemed a little astounded at how fast I seemed to move on and he didn’t do anything about it for a day or so until he started flirting with every girl he walked by.

I hated it I always found myself jealous. And I know I shouldn’t be because I was the one trying to make him jealous but that just seemed to make it worse.

I was standing with my back up against a locker near Will’s he was at his locker but I think I had distracted him from whatever it was he was doing.

“So Miss Lacey” he said with a smile he did have a very cute smile almost child like
“What are you doing this Friday night?” he asked
“Well technically im grounded and I have been since forever but I really don’t care what did you have in mind?” I asked a little shyly I was never very good with things like this I wasn’t sure how I had even gotten this far.
“Oh so someone’s badass” he laughed and I just sighed keeping a shy smile printed on my face
“So I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tomorrow night.”
“Umm yea I would like that” I replied
“Cool I’ll pick you up at 7” he said with a smile before walking away

So now my plan was in full swing what next?
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG i have 7 stars you ppl are amazing and someone subscribe i have 39 i want 40 or as many as possible lol im not picky
:P
oh and comment you people motivate me