Chin Up Love

Jack Off

It took us till about 11 the next day to get up and even then we had what seemed to be a sugar hangover. Thankfully not quiet as bad as an alcohol hangover. Finding a glass of orange juice and a piece of bland toast I sat at her kitchen bench as Pauline went and got dressed. The toast didn’t seem to go down too well being so early as I had just gotten up not even dressed and my bed hair looked all sexed up and hot. I giggled to myself.

Ding Dong, was the sound the door bell made as it rang and I jumped a little in fright

“Lace can you grab that” I heard her yell from somewhere in the house
“Yea but im not even dressed” I yelled back as I opened the door

And to my surprise Alex and Oliver appeared in the doorway as I tried to cover my body with the door until I gave up and opened it for them.
“Thanks for telling me the boys were coming over Polly” I yelled
“Sorry Lace I forgot” she yelled back laughing
“Of course you did” I snickered

I stalked off to the spare bedroom that held all my clothes so I could actually get dressed all I was wearing was underwear and a top oh and boots.

I could feel Oliver’s presence behind me, his step was in time with mine directly behind me he followed suite. I entered the spare room I turned around to see that he had closed the door behind him. My heart raced.

As he walked towards me I took a step back finding myself pressed up against the wall he hadn’t trapped me by placing his hands on either side of the wall and he hadn’t touched me but he was so close I could feel his member extended against my thigh and I could feel his breath against my neck.

“What do you want Oliver?” I asked my voice scarce and broken.
But I didn’t get a response just his lips attaching themselves to my neck and I titled my head back enjoying it far too much knowing I couldn’t resist him. His hands made there way to my hips where they gripped tightly.

“Oli” It came out as a moan and I wasn’t sure if that was good or not but he moved his lips to mine and we found ourselves in a slight fight for dominance. Him thrusting himself against me as his hands forced my shirt to ride up.
“Lacey let me win” his words were a moan and I smiled into the kiss not for one second letting my fight fall. I hated the fact that his touch could make me fall because that was what he did reaching his hands up my waist and caressing my body I gave in to his kiss letting him win our fight for dominance and not minding much at all.

“I miss you love” he said breaking away for a moment
“And this” he said licking my lip ring “you just had to do that didn’t you” he chuckled
“Yep” It came out rather seductively and I attached our lips for a moment more and he deepened it.
“So what are you doing with this Sarita slut?” I asked bitterly once we pulled apart again
“Don’t know you started it” I was stumped
“I started it you did”
“Anderson” his answer was simple
“Party” so was mine

By this stage I didn’t care he was hard on. I had had enough, that hot heated side I knew Oliver had wasn’t enough for me I needed that other side as well the side that would meet me down in the field when he was the only one I could talk to.

So I moved out of his hold and went and found my jeans slipping them on.
“What are you doing?” he asked astounded by my actions
“Im getting dressed now turn around”
“What?” he was confused so I turned around instead

Slipping my top off he had full view of my bare back and I hoped it was killing him as I slipped on a bra and shirt I turned around. His facial expressions kind of scared me for a moment to think I caused the look of astonishment and disappointment on his face. Plus he was now most definitely hard.

He just stood there shaking his head like he didn’t know what to say and that was a first for Oliver Sykes

“You blew it” I stated with a shrug
“No blow me” he said frowning his eye brows
“Nope” I stated proudly shaking me head
“What am I supposed to do?” he questioned looking down at himself
“I don’t care jack off” I smiled before I left the room.

I found Pauline and Alex laying on the couch together it looked as though they had just put in a movie and had a bowl of cereal (without the milk) on the small table. I sat on the spare couch joining them.

“What happened in there?” Alex asked with t sly grin on his face
“Don’t even go there Alex” I warned and he chuckled
♠ ♠ ♠
ok this is the second part to the sleepover and the better part may i add
i cant believe i have 10 stars like are you serious thats amazing i never dreamed this story or my writting would be capable of that so its pretty damn rad.

still begging people to read my new story its called "Just Another Memory" please read
and COMMENTS ill dance for you
lol
<333