Mental Fiction Follows Me

Chapter 24: Making Memories

My watch said it was exactly six am, but I didn’t need it to know the time. My internal clock had me waking up on six am sharp for years now, a night of drunken fun wasn’t going to change that. Sighing, I turned my head to the right,, inhaling Jimmy’s intoxicating scent. I couldn’t exactly explain it, but he smelt better than any man I’ve ever been with. There was something in his scent that comforted me, relaxed me.

But nothing was relaxing me now, not even Jimmy’s reassuring arm against my waist or the way his chest pressed against mine, rose and fell as he took in steady breathes. I know that I come off as a fearless person. But I’m almost afraid of leaving, now that I have something keeping me here. Don’t get me wrong, even if I am afraid I have a duty to uphold and I’m not going to back out of this…

But Jimmy.

Jimmy, peacefully sleeping beside me, his messy hair falling in his eyes, was going to be hard to wave good bye to. I didn’t have control of my fingers as I moved from under my pillow and lovingly stroked Jimmy’s face, tracing all of the lines and creases in his smooth skin. I didn’t ever want to let him go.

"Then shut up and kiss him!" Sage advised sarcastically.

"You don’t have to be so rude," Lillian reprimanded her.

But I didn’t care if Sage was rude or not, because she was right. I had a promise to keep. I took in Jimmy’s face caught in slumber closely before pressing my lips lightly on the exposed skin on his neck, slowly working upward. Cracking a smile, Jimmy’s eyes fluttered open and I was met with his beautifully deep eyes. My lips met his and after a few short minutes he pulled away with a lazy smile.

“To what do I owe this pleasure?” Jimmy laughed, obviously not knowing how early it was. But I was pretty sure that he didn’t care by the way his hand was pushing against my body making sure I couldn’t leave.

“I have a promise to make good on, Mr. Sullivan,” I smirked, running my finger up his bare chest, loving the way his muscles flexed under my touch. He didn’t need any more incentive because he flipped us so that I was easily straddling his thighs, my hands pushed flat on his chest for balance. His calloused hands ran over my thighs until they settled on my lower back, pushing up the well-worn material of one of his band tees.

“What about everyone else?” Jimmy asked in between his assault on my neck, not that I minded at all. My hands were running along his shoulder blades, memorizing the feeling of his skin on mine.

“If we keep quiet, no one will know,” I insisted, my fingers playing with the elastic in his boxer rim. Biting his bottom lip, he looked to the right , making sure the curtain was completely closed before pulling me back down to him.

His hands moved under the thin cotton material of me shirt, playing with the hem before roughly pulling it off of me. Leaving a trail of kisses from his neck down his torso, I paused at the rim of his boxers, glancing upward. His smirk reassured me and I pushed his boxers down to his ankles. Kicking his boxers off, Jimmy pulled me up toward him kissing me roughly. Without breaking the kiss, he skillfully flipped me onto my back, thrusting into me forcefully.

Biting his bottom lip to keep from making a sound, I held onto his shoulders tightly as he rocked in and out of me. He keep the pace steady, and rough just like I promised. Becoming frustrated with lack of dominance, I moved until I was straddling his hips once again, my palms flat on his chest. Hair falling in my face, I slowly began to move myself on and off of him.

“Quit teasing me, Sydney,” Jimmy groaned huskily at my slow pace. Grabbing my shoulders, he pushed me back down so I was under him. Repositioning himself between my thighs, he pushed himself inside fully, still in control. I, however, was biting Jimmy’s shoulder to keep from waking everyone else up. Warmness pooled in the spot between my thighs, as the tightness began to increase. My legs turned to rubber and would buckle at any moment if Jimmy continued on the way he was.

His breath came hot and labored against my skin, inviting me closer than I already was. I wanted to reach inside of him and pull out every thought and every emotion he’s ever felt and thought. I wanted to know everything about him, and I never wanted this to end.

His lips crashed into mine, causing my hands to squeeze the bed sheets, twisting them in my fist as a from of release. I wanted to scream out in bliss, but I held my tongue knowing that I would never hear the end of it from any of the sleeping people on this bus.

I could feel a nice layer of perspiration work up on my body, mixing with Jimmy’s as his lips meshed with mine, connecting us in a passionate, x-rated swirl of skin and sweat. My fingernails raked down the inked skin on Jimmy’s back, leaving shallow indentations behind. My head was swirling, focusing on the in-and-out rhythm Jimmy was now losing control of.

Leaning down so his lips were next to my ear, he whispered out-of-breathe, “I love you,”

In shaky inhales, I replied “I…Love you…too”. My head was still swimming, my legs slightly trembling as the intense feeling overtook my body, making me thrash around underneath Jimmy.

My body was overwhelmingly warm and my breathing was labored in the most pleasurable way, coming out in heavy pants against Jimmy’s neck. Jimmy’s skin muffled my cries of pleasure as he relentlessly pushed himself into me without steady intervals. Coming into climax, muscles spasms overtaking my body as tight contractions pushed Jimmy closer to me as he climaxed as well.

I felt Jimmy pulse inside of me, followed by a rush of warmth, making me shudder. Coming down, I felt immensely tired and worn out. Jimmy rolled off of me, finishing the same time as I did. Pulling the sheets above our head, we looked into each others eyes and began laughing like little kids, careless. It didn’t make sense, and that was the point. We were laughing because we wanted to laugh, and no other reason. Jimmy wrapped his arm around my still-sweaty waist, kissing the base of my throat lightly.

I smiled at his action, his sweet small gesture. By now, we should all know it’s the small things that count the most. Just like three words can make a day, so I hope I was making his when I once again, whispered “I love you,”

Tracing small geometric shapes in my side, he replied, “ I love you, too, Syd,”. I kissed his cheek before tucking my head under his chin, inhaling his scent and once again closing my eyes. Jimmy sighed and snuggled into me as well. If I ever wanted anything in my life, it was for this moment to last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big THANK YOU!!! to Audrey for writing this amazing chapter for me.