To Be Loved... What More Could You Ask For?

Laptop Stays Here

"William" I said softly moving closer to him as he stared hypnotized by my laptop.

If he could cheat to get his way then so was I

He didn't react to me calling his name so I moved even closer to him on the couch, double checking that the laptop was sitting on the coffee table and not in his lap.

"William" I said again this time in an even softer voice, pressing my lips to his neck.

He closed his eyes for a moment as I trailed kisses down his neck and towards his collar bone. "I thought you said that was cheating" he smirked opening them again and smirking, but not looking away from the computer screen.

"If you can cheat to get your way" I nibbled on his skin a little "then I can cheat to get my way"

"Now that is not fair" he smirked as I moved so I was straddling him and blocking his view of the laptop.

"Life is not fair" I smirked kissing him softly.

"What do you want?" he smirked against my lips.

"I can't kiss my boyfriend and not want something?" I asked pouting.

"No" he smiled pressing his lips back against mine.

"I haven't seen you for months" I smiled "Maybe I just want to spend time with you without you staring at my computer like it's God"

"You just don't want me to read it" he answered placing his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him so I was pressed right against his chest and straddling him even more.

"I need more time to work on it" I smiled and kissed along his jaw line.

William closed his eyes again sighing "You are so mean"

"You like it" I smirked.

The next thing I knew William had me pinned on the couch "and how long do I have to wait until you'll let me read without attacking me?" he smiled.

I pretended to think for a moment "When it's finished"

"That is not going to happen and you know it" he smirked at me.

I shrugged "Can't blame a girl for trying"

"Why are you so hell bent on me not reading it?" he asked softly looking slightly hurt.

"I just want it to be perfect" I smiled softly "I normally rewrote things about three times before I let you read them William and now that we are living together every time you see my 'typing away at something' as you say you instantly want me to stop so you can read it"

"You never told me that" he answered looking at me curiously.

"I'm sure there are a lot of things I've never told you" I smirked and leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips "Will you let me go now?"

William smirked back at me "I don't think so"

"And why not?"

"Because you can't get away from me" he smiled before pressing his lips against my neck.

"Like I would try" I smiled back.

"Lets go somewhere" William smiled standing up from the couch and pulling me with him.

"What?" I asked slightly surprised.

"We haven't left this apartment since I back" he smiled placing his hands on my hips and pulling me close "Lets go out to lunch or something"

I smiled and kissed him "Laptop stays here"

He smiled back "Fine"

Goof ball
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments everyone =]
*Whispers* Comment make me update happy X]