Beverly and the Bevan: A Bloke's Romance

Chapter 4: The Online Dating Chapter

Chapter 4: the online dating chapter

Beverly, I think I was in love with her, all I could think about was rooting her, seeing her great tits without a bra on, she’d be simply gorgeous. I needed to find something to keep my mind on something else, that when Bazza suggested it, online dating… to which I responded, “what’s online dating?”
“you know kinda like speed dating… but online” he replied
To me speed dating, was just when you met a chick at a pub and you put a speed tablet in her drink to take her home and shag her…
So I decided why not, I’ll give it a go… I signed up to a site called lovemaniacs, I had to choose a name, something romantic, but authoritve, something sexy, I decided on it, yet again, it being me it was honest but clever… my new screen name was “Gav_wants_to_shag_you_85,” 1985 being my birthdate, it wasn’t’ long before I got a hit…

She was an absolute stunner, her name Georgia, like the place, well she wasn’t like the place, to be the size of Georgia she would have to be really fat, and I don’t do fat chicks… probably why fat chicks are all lesbians, they’re jealous that they’re not up to the standard of a sex god genius like me… but anyway her name was Georgia like the place, her name was like the place, not her physical appearance, got that sorted, ok… Georgia was gorgeous, my penis tingled as I read her email…

“Hey, my name is Georgia, I’m a TS, I don’t care what people think, your profile looks promises, and I must say despite being a bit chubby, you are quite an attractive man… I’d love to get together, I hope you don’t get scared of by my little TV parts, but as I said I am a TS, this might worry you, but you seem manly enough to take it, I can’t wait to hear you reply you gorgeous creature”

What’s a TS I thought, must be new computer slangy lingo thingy for Trend Setter, its true most trend setters don’t care what people thing, and I have no idea why I wouldn’t like her TV parts, I love television! A trend setting chick who loves television, she wasn’t quite beverly west, but she would do…

I immediately replied “sure I’d love to meet up… maybe I could get lucky if you shag on first dates, meet me at the leaky glass, we know what each other looks like… so we’ll know, I can’t wait to treat you… err meet you” I laugh as I made yet another witty pun, I should really be a comedian with all this wittyness going on…

Her reply was simple “ok gorgeous, sounds like a plan, love you, Georgia XOXOXO”

I blushed at the hugs and kisses, god this chick was gonna be fun… a good solid root… at least that’s what I thaught then… but who was I to know… I remember that date and night so vividly…

In fact so vividly, the next chapter is entirely dedicated to the date and night, because theres so much to talk about and as I’m writing this chapter right now, my computer is running out of ink, or so says Stevo, even though he’s laughing, probably laughing at my idiocity of not refilling my computers writing ink… anyway onward to chapter 5 “The Devil went down to Georgia”

(STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 5, TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, CHAPTER 5... COMING SOON...ISH)
♠ ♠ ♠
© Aaron Ducker 2008-09