The Sick Among the Pure

The Bright Young Things

The word got out to everyone including the fans that I was using drugs. Only because Maynard was so fucking loud and there was a reporter sitting close to us. I didn't know what to do and I didn't come out of my apartment for days. There were no real plans for the band in the upcoming days except to discuss the idea of tour. I didn't pick up any phone calls, instead I just turned my phone off. I didn't like the angry side o Maynard at all, he became unfair and didn't allow you to speak. I still couldn't get over the fact that he decided to pull that off in front of Trent Reznor. I sunk back in my bed and listened to the Downward Spiral, the only thing to make me feel better. The house phone rang and I let it go to the answering machine. "Listen, I'm not going to play any more of your fucking games anymore. This is my time and your band's time as well. Get fucking ready and I'll be at your place in half an hour!" He didn't even apologize for what he did, then fuck him. I was already dressed, just put on some shoes and make up which didn't cover anything up. I snorted a line and shoved the rest into my pocket. Maynard knocked on my door and I opened it, walking away from him heading to get my bag. He walked in and grabbed my hand, "Please, put on a fucking bra. I can't have you walking around showing your tits to everyone!" He said pissed off. "What you can't handle a bit of cleavage, what kind of a man are you?" I snapped back and started heading out the door,waiting for him to leave so I can lock it. "Jesus fucking Christ, you look like the next Amy Winehouse!" he said as I sat in the car and he drove off. He stopped at my favorite cafe which surprised me, but I quickly ran out and got myself and him a coffee. When I walked outside I saw him talking to Trent Reznor. Maybe it was a good thing after-all that I wasn't wearing a bra. I handed Maynard his coffee and stood next to him, looking at Trent. The man was like a god in-front of me. "Hi Maxinne, how are you?" Trent asked with a smirk, clearly checking me out. "Better than ever, yourself?" Maynard let out a nasty laugh and looked at me. "Good good. Are you guys heading over to record?" he asked having a hard time not looking at my chest. I was only wearing a lose white t-shirt that I cut on top and on the sleeves, revealing half o my breasts from each side. "Possibly, you're welcome to join us if you want though..." I gave Trent a nice smile and he shot it right back at me. It was almost hypnotizing. "Would that be alright?" Trent asked Maynard politely.

As soon as we got to the studio I headed to the bathroom. Whatever, I was more social and not as nervous. When I came out, Maynard looked pissed off, but my eyes landed on Trent. "Hey do you want a tour of the studio?" I asked. He nodded his head yes and I grabbed him by the arm, making him follow me. "It's not that exciting to be honest..." Maynard yelled out as we entered the different glass rooms. "Is Maynard still being an asshole to you since that day?" Trent asked as we stopped. "Yeah sadly. Sorry if I'm acting like a bitch around him, he still hasn't even apologized and he continues to treat me like shit. I don't know what to do about it." I confessed and Trent leaned against the wall. We were in a small narrow hallway so that made him super close to me. "With him it's always the matter of time. I'll talk to him about it though if you want..." He said while putting his hands in his pockets. "I'm really sorry we met in such a shitty situation...I'm actually a really big fan, heh" I said nervously, wanting to slap myself for telling him that. "Actually, likewise. I've got your CD playing on replay for a couple of days now!"he admitted. We walked over to the kitchen area. "Want some water, coffee, red bull, vitamin water, juice?" I jumped when I saw him right over my shoulder looking inside the fridge. "I'll go with the Red Bull, thanks" I grabbed a vitamin water and looked over at Trent, he looked as if he had something on his mind. "Before we go back out...listen, I know you don't know me at all, we don't know each other, but how are you holding up with the whole drug thing?" he had care and pity in his voice. I shrugged not really taking any offense to this. "To be honest, I'm perfectly fine at the moment. I know I'm going to have a difficult time getting away from it, but I'll deal with it later. I just want to be happy, it hasn't been easy at all, it almost feels like everything is going by way too quickly. I need something to always calm me down." I confessed taking a sip of Vitamin Water a shrugging lightly. He just nodded his head, "Addictive personality, huh?" a smirk formed on his face. "You bet, gets annoying as hell" "What were you perviously addicted to?" he crossed his arms very interested in this. "You know the usual bullshit, sex, tea and coffee, music, alcohol..." I sighed. "Well Maxinne, whenever you need advice, I'm a pro at this shit, just let me know!" We headed over to the living room and everyone was just chatting. "So Max, you missed most of this, but I've got a tour idea..." Maynard started talking. I leaned against the wall and waited for him to continue talking. "As you know the Puscifer tour hasn't been announced yet, and I don't have an opening act. You guys would be perfect." I smiled and nodded, approving the idea. "Will the label give us that much money though, I mean we don't have shit" I reminded them all. "You haven't been checking your mail, have you?" Maynard asked disappointed. "Let's just fucking say the CDs are selling quicker than you'd expect, meaning there is and will be money!" "Fuck yahh!" Ava said excitedly making me smile. "Great! Let's do it then! It'll be fun." I smiled at Maynard. "Now, you just need a manager, I'll make some calls for that since no one seems to be searching for one" Maynard announced, again disappointed. "Actually, I think I've found someone. I was gonna ask you guys when it's good for you to interview her?" "I'm very impressed. Let's do it on Wednesday?...who did she work for by the way?" he asked. I looked over to Trent and saw that he was listening to the conversation and not even looking bored. "Bikini Kill, Peaches, Le Tigre.." "I think I've met her a couple times actually, Jamie Wilson?" Trent said out of nowhere. I nodded my head and smiled. "I heard she was great!" he commented again. "Has she got her eye on you?" Maynard spit out. "Come on, we could use a dyke on tour with us, it'll be a lot of fun!" I told him. "We'll see we'll see. You guys go rehearse now and every day till the tour starts. Can't be nervous on stage. We'll also work out the lighting and effects later..." Maynard told us. "Well I suppose I'll head out with you Maynard, see you guys!" Trent said and I waved goodbye. After that we got to work and made music.
♠ ♠ ♠
long fillerrrr
so many fillersss
a few more to comeee
it will get better soon, i promiseee

and

happy new yearrrr!!!