The Sick Among the Pure

A Violent Fluid

"Oh come on Maynard...just this once?!" I drunkenly pulled him by his arm towards me. "You're trashed, like always. Let go of me Maxinne" he struggled with his arm until he got it away from me, but that only caused me to trip over something and start falling backwards. Maynard was there in time holding on to my waist. "God, look at these strong arms!" I said excitedly running my hands over them. He picked me up and led me to my bunk bed. We've been on tour for about a month now, nothing exciting ever happens. I wanted some action. Fact was, I wasn't going to get any action. "Go to bed, I'm sick of you like this Maxinne!" Maynard placed me in my bed and gave me a disappointed look. My eyes started tearing up slowly. "It's because I don't have bleach blonde hair and a fake ass body, or tattoos, isn't it? I'm not some fucking hot shit!" I yelled turning away from him and putting the blanket over me. I heard him just sigh and walk away. Asshole.

I woke up the next morning with the worst hangover I've had in a while. I headed straight to the bathroom to let it all out, I knew this was going to be the hangout spot for me today. When I walked out to the living room I only saw Maynard reading a book alone. "Where is everyone" I asked somewhat surprised. "They went to the other bus" He didn't take his eyes off the book but I knew something bad was coming. "Why..." I questioned him more. "Because I told them we need to talk." He simply replied. With that I ran towards the bathroom and let the vomit come out. Afterwards I went to the kitchen, grabbed myself water and prepared myself for it. I sat down across from him and he put his book down. "You look like shit" I nodded my head and gave him a bitchy smile. "I'm taking all the alcohol out of my bus..."He paused for a second. "Great! Good for you!" I added on in between. "...and you're going to stay there with me for the rest of the tour" I rolled my eyes at him. "Maynard I'm old enough to fucking decide for myself if I should drink or not, so please stop with the bullshit." He shook his head. "Fact is, you can't decide for yourself. You make a fool out of yourself every fucking night. You flirt with the head of Interscope Records, you fell flat on your face in-front of the MTV guys the other day, you're heading down Max. It really needs to stop" Maynard said raising his voice. "I don't want to stop drinking though, it makes me calmer!" I yelled back at him. "You're fucking over-exaggerating everything Maynard, just fuck off already!" At this point I couldn't hold in the tears anymore. "You're being selfish Maxinne, think about the rest of the band, think about me. I had hope in you and look what's happening. I don't want to come back to the bus every night embarrassed both for you and me." He said more calmly, then he put his head in his hands. There was a long stinging silence for a while, we were both thinking it over. The only sound in the bus was me crying and Maynard sighing. "You don't understand Maynard, it's hard. I don't even have the slightest idea how to begin, I'm too sucked into it!" I kept on explaining. "First step would be coming to my bus. We'll take it on from there..." He got up from his couch and walked over to me, sitting down. "I just want you to learn how to act professional,that's all. It doesn't mean you can't have a drink ever again..." I nodded my head and wiped my tears away, whatever makes him happy.

It was my third night staying at Maynard's bus and I cheated. I pretended I was sober but he always knew. I wasn't trashed, just tipsy, but that was enough for him to go ballistic. When I barged inside the bus I surprisingly saw Trent sitting there reading a magazine. He looked up and smiled. "Heyy" I smiled and stumbled closer to him, he stood up and gave me a smirk. "How are you" he asked as I gave him a tight hug which he didn't expect. "I'm great! God you smell so good!" I said as I buried my face in his neck. I felt his big hands grab on to my waist, somewhat squeezing it and lightly pulling away to look at me. "Now you changed something about yourself because you look more handsome than ever...what is it?" I asked observing him, the alcohol was talking. He smiled bringing me even closer to him, his hands slowly traveling up and down my back and then getting closer and closer to my ass. "You're drunk, aren't you?" he whispered so close to my ear and neck that I felt his hot breath on me. I moaned a bit without realizing until Trent let out a little laugh. "You know, Maynard is planning to send you over to rehab if you don't stop drinking" Trent pulled away and his hands went right into his pockets. "I'm not even drunk, I'm doing well, 3 days." I planned to walk over to the kitchen but I tripped. My shirt rose up and I felt those masculine hands on my bare stomach holding on to me. His breath was on my neck again, my breathing was increasing. "I beg to differ" If only his hand traveled lower I'm pretty sure I would orgasm just from his touch. I pulled away and walked over to the fridge, drinking the water. He leaned against the doorway looking sexier than ever. "Jesus Trent, can you put on a different shirt next time, your muscles are ready to explode and come out of it" I said observing them then looking him in the eyes. "Jesus Maxinne, you should put on a different shirt next time, your nipples are ready to cut through it and your breasts are visible from the side!" Trent mocked me giving me one of his famous smirks one again. I immediately crossed my hands over my chest. "Oh please, stop complaining, you're lucky to be looking at such nice tits!" I walked past him and sat on the edge of the couch. "They sure are a tease" he turned around and followed, sitting opposite of me. "When will Maynard be here?" I asked drinking up the water quickly. "About an hour, don't worry you still have time to sober up!" I bit my lip. "Good..so what are you doing here?" I asked curiously. "Apparently Maynard can't handle you alone, so I'm here to help. We'll have fun!" he replied smoothly. After an hour or so of Trent and I just chatting and might I add intense flirting, I sobered up and Maynard returned...with some beautiful chick. "Oh, thanks for keeping her company Trent" Maynard said and sat himself down next to me. Trent got up and wrapped his arm around the girl and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Max this is Violet my girlfriend" The girl flashed a smile and shook my hand. I definitely wasn't expecting that one. "Nice to meet you, I'm a big fan!"She said taking a seat. Starfucker. "Really? Awesome, thanks" I forced myself to smile back, she was a nice girl after all from what it seemed like. They soon started talking about some bullshit I didn't know about and I was falling asleep. "Hey guys I think I'm gonna go take a nap, I'll see you around" I got up and walked to my bunk. I snorted a line just to relax and then passed out.