Forbidden Temptation

Jacob and Nessie's goodbye

"Jake, he'll miss me so much. What will happen when I'm gone? He'll miss me right?" She ranted to herself.
At first I had been answering her as she spoke to herself but that was only annoying her. My comfort wasn't the one she needed.
"And my dad and my mom," She let out a sob, "what have they done with my dad?!"
"Nessie!" I shouted above her loud cries.
She took a deep breath, taking not only oxygen but snot with it, "What?"
"Please, we gotta' think. Do you s'pose your family's gotten away from the guards back at the hotel?"
She sighed, "How am I supposed to know? You saw how many guards were in that room! I doubt they'd try anything. They probably got the same ultimatum, move and we kill your family."
I glared at her, "Thanks for staying positive, Ness."
She swallowed hard as if she were preparing herself for rejection, "Can you phase for me, Seth? Maybe Jake's phased too..., I just wanna say goodbye."
"Nessie, you can't thin—"
"Seth!" She cried, "Please, I just want to make sure he knows that I love him."
I knew it was against my better judgment. I didn't even know if I could phase without getting off of the chair. I looked at her through the darkness. Her eyes were puffy, her lip was positioned in a pout and it seemed like she couldn't keep her leg from bouncing. She was just a kid, no matter how old she looked, no matter how old she was; she would always be the kid I tried to protect way back when.
"Don't make a sound." I instructed her.
I some how managed to lay with my stomach on the seat of the chair without taking my body weight off of it. I slipped off my pants and shirt and placed them to the side. I was fairly impressed with myself so far. I took a deep breath and released the anger I had within me into my limbs. After the acute short pain and then ecstasy like pleasure of returning to my wolf form, I searched for voices.
Jake, you in here?
Silence.
Jacob, come on! Phase!
Seth, where are you? What's happening? Where's Nessie?
I grinned with my wolf mouth, I felt amazingly relieved that this had worked!
The bloodsuckers took Edward somewhere and left Nessie and me down in this dungeon place. She's fine. Is there any way of you getting out of the hotel and coming to help us? As you can see, we have a little more than we can handle.
I could sense his growls ripping through his chest back where he was.
No, as you can see, we have a little more than we can handle.
His eyes let me see dozen's of vampires flooding the hotel room. The Cullen's were all tense except for Esme who wept into Carlisle's shoulder.
What do I do?
I-I-I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!
Ask Carlisle! Ask Bella! Ask anyone!
I did, they said we just have to wait! Please take care of my Ness. Please.
I'll do the best I can, Jake. But I need you to find a way to come and help us!
I'll try. What about Ally? Can't she help you?

It was my turn to growl.
No! I don't even want to think of the danger she's in right now!
So you don't know what's going on with her?
No, I just know that I need to get Ness and me outta here and go help Ally.
I'll find a way. You try too though, Seth. I'm going to phase back and see what Carlisle has to say.
WAIT! Nessie wanted to say something to you. Just listen.

I barked softly to indicate for her to speak.
"Jacob?" She questioned.
I'm listening, Renessmee, I'm listening.
I barked again to some how let her understand what he said.
"Jake, I'm okay. I just wanted to let you hear me. You will live through this, alright? You have too because I say so." Her sobs were making her words slurred, "But I just wanted you to hear me because I don't know when you'll hear me again..."
No, Nessie! You can't think like that! Seth, tell her no!
I barked a little louder.
She smiled.
"Before Seth has to phase back, just know that I love you, Jacob Black. I love you more than anything. I've loved you since the day I was conceived," she snorted, "And I want you to find happiness somewhere, okay? Promise me that. Please."
Nessie, I love you. This isn't the end Ness! Seth, tell her no!
Do you promise her, Jake?

He whined.
Anything, I promise her anything. Let her know that I love her and to not give up. Tell her not to be stupid! Tell her I need her! Tell her that she's not going to die! Just...
His thoughts kept circling in 'Tell her...' and 'She can't...'s. I felt helpless but I understood how he felt. I'd feel the same way.
"Oh, and Jake," Nessie began, "tell my Mom, that I love her too and tell the rest that I'll miss them."
Make her stop talking like that, Seth! NESSIE, STOP!
The passion beneath his words had made me bark the loudest I had tonight. Nessie yelped a bit but didn't say anything, I'm sure she understood how much her words would infuriate Jake.
She flexed her fingers across her knee. I knew she ached to just show me what she wanted Jacob to hear and see. She knew that she wouldn't have to waste time with this silly conversation. She also wouldn't have an army of vampire guards as an audience. She could do this... if it wasn't for the huge gap between us.
She swallowed hard.
"Seth, phase back. I want to know what he said."
Seth, you tell Nessie not to talk like that! Alright, you tell her everything I said.
Bye man, I'll try. Tell the Cullen's I said thanks for... everything.
Not you too, Seth!
Just in case?
Alright, fine. I'll tell them.
And uh, Jake?
Yeah?
Thanks man, you're like a brother. Always have been.
Alright kid, you just take care and don't give up. Not you or Ness.
Alright... tell Leah... something...

Jacob chuckled halfheartedly.
I'll be sure to do that.
Alright.
Alright.

"What'd he say?" Nessie asked the minute I sprouted a human head.
As I pulled my jeans on I spoke.
"He said he loves you and he promises...." and I recited every single word he told me. Not because it was an order from my alpha but because if Nessie had a way of talking to Ally for me, she'd do it too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler, sorry.
The action lies with Ally at the moment.
I'm i a terrible person because i want more readers&subscribers&comments&rates?