Two Kids, One Love, Who Cares If We Make It Up?

Good Morning

Laying on my side with my head against John's shoulder, I listened to him softly sing along with the radio as his finger tips danced along my bare spine. The morning sun was sneaking into my room through the cracks in my closed blinds, and the birds outside sang their morning songs loudly from the tree branches. With the walls of the house, things were quiet though.

I havent heard the sound of my little brothers feet pounding aganist the hardwood floors, or my Mother shouting at my Father that he's late for work, everything was still calm and peaceful. That would change in a matter of minutes though. It's pushing seven o'clock and everyone needs to be out of the house by seven thirty, myself included. I tried to talk my Mom into letting me stay home from school, but it's Friday and she told me there was no use in missing one day when I have a three day weekend ahead of me.

John inhaled deeply before placing his palm flat against my back, rubbing firmly, "Ducky, you should probably get up or you're going to be late." John said, his voice dry and deep.

"Just five more minutes," I whispered.

"You said that five minutes ago," He pointed out with a gentle laugh before pushing me off of him and sitting up. I leaned over, kissing his lower back softly before wrapping my arms around his thin frame, not wanting to get up yet.

He laughed at me before running his fingers through my hair, "C'mon Peyton, get up."

"You know what, I think you're the only boy on the face of this planet that wants to push his naked girlfriend out of bed." I insisted, "It's like it doesnt even phase you that my nakedness is next to you."

He threw my covers off, then let his eyes wander my body before he smirked cutely, "Ok, I saw your nakedness, but I would rather you get up and leave happy instead of you staying in bed before leaving late and angry at the world."

I sat up and frowned, "Last night was perfect," I whispered before leaning over, kissing his lips softly.

John nodded agreeing with me, "Very much so."

I placed a soft kiss on his jaw before kissing his neck playfully. He laughed as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me into his lap, "So while you're at school, learning, I'm going to stay in bed and sleep." He informed me.

I pouted, "You keep me up all night then you rub that in my face?" I questioned.

He shrugged with a smile then kissed my lips, "Tonight I want you to show me around, take me to the beach."

"Alone or with a group?"

"I dont care, just as long as we can be alone for a bit, it doesnt matter to me."

"Alone for a bit? What do you have in mind, O'Callaghan?"

"Spending time with my future Wifey," He whispered, "When was the last time we walked along a beach together?"

I thought then frowned, "Last summer,"

"Exactly, we were in San Diego the last time we got romantic on a beach." He pointed out then kissed me again, "You should go shower and get ready," John muttered, changing the subject, "Everyone at school will wonder why you're in such a good mood."

"And I'll tell them it's because I got laid." I laughed as I got up off of his lap and stood to my unbalanced feet. Being the pervert boy that John is, he muttered a few explicit things aim towards me before leaning forward, crawling to the end of the bed so he could wrap his arms around my waist and tug me back on the bed.

"Bear!" I laughed as he pinned me against the bed and climbed ontop of me, "I'll be real quick," He whispered, "And quiet."

"Quick I can believe." I joked as I pushed him off of me, "Quiet, I cant."

"Oh whatever, I was practically silent last night. You're the screamer." He taunted as he reached over as I stood back up to smack my ass.

Jumping slightly, I smacked his hand away from me, "John!?" I whined, "That hurt!"

"It was meant to," He said simply as he reached down onto the floor and grabbed his PJ pants before putting them on but he stayed on the bed. After a few seconds while I put together today's outfit, still naked I saw a flash go off and John giggle, yes, giggle.

I turned around to see him with my camera in his hand, "John!" I snapped, "No, erase that, now!" I ordered.

"Why?" He eyed the picture preview on the screen, "You look hot,"

I hurried over and tried to take it away from him but he wouldnt let me, holding it out and away from me, "Look ducky, admit it, you look fucking hot in this. I want to print it and take it home with me." He scooted away from me, "Here lay down so I can get a better picture,"

"No! what if someone else got ahold of those!?" I wailed, "Then I would be so embarrassed."

"And I'd fucking be kicking some major ass," He said sternly, "Someone would get hurt, that's for fucking sure." he grumbled becoming protective at just the thought of someone getting ahold of nude pictures of me.

"Teddy bear, get rid of it," I begged softly as I stopped fighting for the camera.

He looked at me and growled before erasing it, "Hell when you use that fucking tone with me, break my heart why dont you." He huffed as he turned my camera off, "There, happy?"

"Thank you," I said as I tried to kiss his lips but he turned away, being stubborn. Forcing him to look at me, I gave him a loving kiss on the lips before smiling, "You can take all the pictures you want of me wearing bras and panties but not naked, because you cant be absolutely sure that someone wouldnt get ahold of them, like your brother, he would kill to get a picture like that then make copies and post them around."

John shook his head, "Jake wouldnt do that," He assured, "He's a bitch but he wouldnt do something like that."

I stood back up and grabbed my clothes before going into my bathroom that's connected to my room, one of the perks of moving here, my own private bathroom. After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, I went back out in my bedroom to see John sitting on the edge of my bed, looking through a photo album of pictures that we've taken over the last few years.

"You stole this from me," He muttered simply.

"I did," I admitted, "But you have the only copies of the pictures we took on our last ski trip." I muttered as I walked over, sitting next to him.

He nodded, "We need to take another trip like that. I love the beach and what not, but there's something about the cold weather." He whispered then smiled, "Cold weather, a nice fire going in the fire place, one blanket, two cups of warm apple cider, and we've got a romantic evening that'll definitely end up in us making love infront of the fire."

"You're silly," I muttered then kissed his cheek, "Be good while I'm at school."

"What kinda trouble could I possibly get in? I'm going back to sleep once you leave. I didnt sleep at all last night, I've officially been up over 24 hours now, I need some sleep if tonight will be a repeat of last night."

"Did you like your gift?" I asked him as I stood up and searched for my shoes that I wanted to wear today.

"Loved it," He answered as he closed the photo album, putting it back on my nightstand before laying back, "But I also know the only reason you got me a new acoustic guitar was so that I would play for you."

I blushed then shrugged a little, "You said you needed one, because your brother had stole yours and messed it up by putting stickers all over it, so I went to the local music store and found one that I knew you would like." I paused, "and I like it when you play for me and make up silly songs, even if they dont always make sense."

John laughed then tugged the covers around his body, "I have your gift,"

I turned to him, "You mean you got me more than what you gave me last night?" I whispered, glancing over at the necklace he had given me last night, "John we made a promise that we would only exchange one gift on anniversaries and Valentine's day's. Birthdays and Christmas are the only times we can get more than one gift, and the limit is five."

"To hell with your rules, Ducky." He muttered, "If I want to get you something else, then I'll get you something else." John insisted simply, "And this isnt really a gift, you have to wait for it though."

I rolled my eyes then grabbed my things before walking back over to him and kissing his lips, "I love you,"

"I love you, too. Have fun and dont forget to brag about me," He smirked cutely.

Shaking my head, I stole one last kiss before making sure I had all of my belongings for school then I hurried out of my room.

"Danny!?" I heard the loud sound of my Mother's voice, "Danny!?"

"Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm late for work!" My Dad sighed stressfully.

"Momma!?" Ted wailed, "Momma I cant reach my shirts!"

"Peyton help your brother," My Dad ordered as he hurried past me and down the stairs.

I turned around and went down the hall towards my brother's room and grabbed him a clean shirt before leaving, "Thank you." Ted muttered.

"Mhm," I replied as I left, making my way down the hall and down the stairs.

"Danny what are you still doing here!?" My Mom snapped at her husband, "Get a cup of coffee on the way, get!" She ordered, "Ted!? Daddy's leaving, hurry up and get down here!" She added.

As soon as those words left her mouth my little brother ran by him and took the stairs slowly, but he seemed to be in a hurried manner before he flew out the front door, complaining that he was hungry to our Father as our Father closed the front door and hurried after him.

Once I was finally downstairs my Mom came out from the kitchen, eating what looked like baby carrots dipped in peanut butter. I made a face but she simply frowned at me, "You're late, get going Peyton or John is going to be on the first flight out of here back to Pheonix."

"Dont have a heart attack," I hissed as I grabbed my car keys, "I'm going."

"You try being pregnant and two weeks late, then we'll see whose having the heart attack." She spat then before she could manage to get anything else out at me, I left, shutting the front door before hurrying off to my car.

The drive to school seemed longer today than it usually does, which means everything about today will probably drag on, simply because I know John is at my house, waiting for me to come home so we can spend the weekend together.

This will be, without a doubt, the longest day of my entire life.

--------------------------------

With my hair still wet from the shower I just took, I walked out of Peyton's bedroom before making my way downstairs in hopes of finding something to eat. Once I was downstairs I heard Kathy talking to someone, but I wasnt sure if she was talking to herself or if she was on the phone.

Entering the kitchen, I saw that she wasnt doing either, she was talking to a guy about an inch or so shorter than myself, and around the same age I'm guessing. Kathy smiled happily, "Sleep well, John?" She asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah," I answered as I smiled back at her, "I bet you're ready for him to come out, huh?"

She smiled then sighed, "Yeah, I am. He just wont come out, the other two were early, Peyton was two weeks early, and Ted was almost three weeks early now this one is late by two weeks, I dont get it." She looked over at the guy then back at me, "Oh, John this is Sean, Danny's nephew. Sean this is John, Peyton's Fiance?" She asked.

"Boyfriend," I corrected.

"Still?" She frowned.

"Still," I confirmed, "But hopefully by the end of tonight it'll be fiance."

Kathy smiled happily then let out a stressful sigh, "I'm going to go lay down for a bit, you two boys be nice to each other. You're both important in Peyton's life, it would be horrible if you two decided to hate each other." With that said, Kathy left me alone with Sean.

Like a protective older brother, Sean glared at me, narrowing his eyes as they scanned me intently. Rolling my eyes, I didnt want any drama, I just wanted food then I'd go back upstairs and go back to sleep until Peyton gets home. Clearing his throat, Sean folded his arms over his chest, "You're going to ask her to marry you?" He questioned, his voice deep and stern.

"I thought I would, yes." I nodded a bit, "Technically I dont really have to, but I thought it would be nice to get down on one knee, ask her to be my wife instead of just assuming that we're going to get married."

"August Fifth," he muttered.

"Yes, August Fifth."

"Are you giving her a big wedding?"

"She doesnt want a big wedding, she wants to get hitched in Vegas. My parents have offered to put on a wedding for us, but she doesnt want that." I opened the fridge, looking for something I wouldnt have to put much thought into making.

"John? Honey there's some left over pizza from last night if you want it," Kathy informed me from the living room, "I also bought some tea for you, I know how much you like that shit."

I laughed, "Thank you, Kathy."

"You're welcome," She laughed then she fell quiet once more.

"You know what I dont like?" Sean muttered so Kathy wouldnt hear him.

I looked over at him, "No, and honestly I dont care." I sighed, "Listen, Sean, I dont want to start shit. I came here to visit Peyton, to hang out with her family and hoepfully I'll get to see the baby before I leave if he decides to show up." I paused, "And for the record, you're a little late to be pulling this 'big brother' crap on me. You've been in her life for a total of a month and half. I've been dating her for the last four years, I've proven myself as a good boyfriend for her family, I dont need to do it for you."

He narrowed his eyes, "You're kinda cocky."

"No, I just dont want to start any shit. This is Peyton's weekend. I missed my girlfriend, and I'm not going to let a jerk like you, screw it up. So, stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." I muttered as I grabbed the cold pizza from the fridge.

"Have you asked for Danny's blessing on the marriage?"

"Not that it should matter to you, but yes I have, awhile ago." I spat then looked at him, "What's the point here, Sean? To establish authority? What?"

"I just dont want you breaking Peyton's heart. That's all. I also dont want you to take her from me again, she's happy here."

I narrowed my eyes on him, "If Peyton wants to stay, she'll stay. I'm not going to force her to do a damn thing. I know she's happy here, I know she's made a lot of friends." I frowned meanly, "I dont need to have this conversation with you, if you feel the need to talk about this, you should talk about it with Peyton not me. Peyton is her own person, I dont tell her what to do."

"You have her wrapped around her finger."

"You know nothing about our relationship, and if you did know you would know it's the other way around. I would do anything for that girl, now I'm done with this conversation." I said simply as I heated up a two pieces of pizza. My once happy and laid back mood gone thanks to Sean. He's a douche and I dont get how Peyton can spend so much time with him, I've only spent a mere five minutes with him and he's already pissing me off.

This is going to be an extremely long weekend, I just hope Sean doesnt stick around for too long otherwise this weekend will be entirely ruined.
♠ ♠ ♠
She'll drink more whiskey than her Daddy, she can even sing