Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 3

Image

Image

When Zacky was done, he gave me a passionate kiss and a bear hug before he quietly got out of my bunk to go to his.

"Good night, Cait..I love you," I almost didn't hear his good night farewell.

I turned on my side to find his turquoise eyes, but he was already off to bed.

"I love you too, Zacky..." I said it anyway.

I took off my sticky panties and balled them before placing them into my laundry hamper.

I found my pajama bottoms at the bottom of my bed, discarding them as well.

Smoothing my shirt, I returned to my right side, staring at the dark curtain that had fallen back into place when Zacky had left.

The swaying motion of the bus didn't sooth me as it always did.

Without a second thought, I put my palm onto my stomach.

The problem at hand refused to leave my head.

I buried my face into my pillow, and Zacky's cologne filled my nostrils.

With a silent groan, I rolled onto my back.

That was how most of my night went, tossing and turning.

I shut my eyes when the first rays of morning shone through my small window above my bed.

"Wakey wakey, Caitlyn," I felt someone shake me awake.

"Hmm?" I pushed my face deeper into the pillow, and my first thought was Zacky had never left.

I shot up then, looking over at my curtain.

"Morning," Jimmy's face broke into an adorable smile.

"Morning," I let my face relax from my shocked state to a happy grin.

"Did I scare you?" he moved a strand of hair out of my eyes.

"Yeah," I giggled.

"You didn't get much sleep, did you?" his blue eyes took on a look that made my heart thud with doom.

"No, not really," I answered him, curiousity and lack of sleep making me nervous.

"Well, there's coffee in here if you need it. We're about a city away from Denver," he reported over his shoulder to me.

That knowing, almost conspitorial look in Jimmy's eyes rose my anxiety level.

I reached above me and tugged out my duffel bag.

It landed with a dull thud into my lap, and I unzipped it.

I shuffled through my clothes, taking out a simple baby blue empire top, and some dark blue skinny jeans.

I lay on my back, wiggled into my jeans, zipping them up.

I changed shirts, removing my dirty clothes.

I fumbled around for my deoderant and perfume, putting both on vigorously.

I put my bag back in its place, then crawled out of the bed with my hairbrush, toothbrush, and eyeliner stick in hand.

I made my way to the bathroom, tapping with my knuckles on the door.

The door swung open, and I quickly darted in.

I stole a packet of white powder from the sink, applying it before layering on my eyeliner.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard a guttural laugh behind me.

"Used to that, are you?" Syn's dark brown eyes appeared behind me, those scorching orbs able to melt hearts and weaken knees.

"Shuddup," I mumbled around my toothbrush.

I finished brushing my teeth, then began to run my hairbrush through my tangled locks.

"You look pretty today," he commented, straightening his Fedora hat, then taking my eyeliner stick.

"Scooch," he ordered playfully, bumping me over slightly with his hip.

"Thanks. You look pretty handsome yourself," I gazed into the mirror, meeting his beautiful gaze.

He gave that smile that was my favorite, the one where his dimples showed, and his eyes crinkled playfully.

"You ready for today?" he conversationally asked, standing straight, smudging his eyeliner in.

"I guess..It's gonna be cold though," I pointed out, giving a slight laugh.

"I can warm you up," Syn spun around, grabbing my hips and taking me into his arms.

"Not like this," I whispered, eyeing the open door in the mirror.

"I was talking about after the show, baby girl," he murmured into my blonde curls.

"Oh.." I could hear my heart beat in my head, open mouth planted on my neck.

We both lurched suddenly, crashing to the bathroom floor, and smacking our heads on the walls.

"God, I hate tiny bathrooms," he muttered, arm still around my waist, rubbing his head with his free hand.

"Yeah...Well, obviously, we're in Denver." I stood and helped Syn up.

"I hate Jason Berry's driving," he retorted as we headed into the living room of the tour bus.

"You guys okay?" Matt questioned, his hands grasped tightly on the bar.

"Yeah..Bump to the head, no biggie," Syn shrugged with a grin.

"So what's our routine? What song first?" Jimmy motioned Zacky, Johnny, Matt, and Syn to his side.

While they stood in their group, I studied each of their faces.

Why couldn't I be smart and just choose one? I thought, my bottom lip trembling with a sudden powerful wave of remorse.

I loved all of them, and my heart was ripped five different ways.

Johnny and his adorable child-like face, and sweet touches.

Jimmy with his laugh, and amazing eyes.

Syn and his chocolate brown orbs, with a smile that could put anyone at ease.

Matt with his big arms that could hold you forever, and bright green eyes.

Zacky with those light, light irises, the kind that could make you loose all train of thought.

"Cait? Are you okay?" Jimmy and the rest of the guys' eyes were on me.

"Hmm? What?" I shook my head, giving them an apologetic smile.

"What song should we sing at the end? One that'll climax and leave everyone fucking crazy?" Matt's lips morphed into a half smile.

I mentally skipped through their songs, each one playing a bit of it through my skull.

"Scream," I decided with a thumbs up.

"Awesome," Matt scribbled down the last song, and tossed the pen onto the small sofa, folded the paper, and stuck it in his back pocket.

"Let's go!" Jason Berry hollered into the bus, his scrubby face beaming.

"Come on, you guys," Matt waved everyone out.

I waited for all of them to go outside, but Syn told me to go before him.

"Remember, after the show," he whispered into my ear before I stepped one inch out the door.

My heart gave a painful twist, but I made my nod eager.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading! I didn't think anyone would really like it. But you guys made me feel better about it xD Hehe. Thank you for the comments, and subscriptions!!!

This story is dedicated to my Kitty. She be the main character in this =]

But anywayz, lemme know what you think. Don't be afraid to say something about it, I'm listening and I'm open for ideas. x)