Cricket On Tour

Crazy Bitch

“Oh, Jack, you always were the funny one.” She said with another malicious smirk.

“Oh, Holly, you always were the bitchy one.” Jack mimicked in a high girlish voice. This is when I decided to take action. I can be very sweet and completely innocent when I need to, and that makes me inconspicuous.

“Hi!” I chirped. “I’m Cricket! We haven’t met before!” I said extending my hand to her. She sneered and sidestepped around me. My God, this woman has no heart, she withstood my sweetness. Almost no one can resist the sweet Cricket.

“I’ve missed you, baby.” She said walking up to Alex and running a hand through his hair. My jaw dropped. Who did she think she was?

“Excuse me.” I said without thinking, but I guess I decided to roll with it. “First, you are totally rude to me, and then you hit on my boyfriend! Who do you think you are?”

“You mean, Alex never told you about me Baby Merrick? I’m Holly Madison. Alex’s girlfriend.”

“Mean girl say what?” I yelped as Alex exclaimed “My what!” at the exact same time.

I gave Alex a hurt look. I really didn’t think he would cheat on me, but this girl was Megan Fox’s look-a-like, I mean, I might cheat on Alex with her, she’s hot.

“Okay, Holly,” Alex began trying to stay calm. “I broke up with you, like, a year ago.”

“Try eight months.” She snapped. She looked like snakes were about to come out of her head. I cowered and slunk towards the door.

“Whatever, but I am not, or will ever again be, your boyfriend. I have a girlfriend.” Alex said again and pointed at me. The look Holly gave me could have stopped a Samurai in his tracks, I was totally about to deny being Alex’s girlfriend and blame Lanie, but then she pissed me off.

“Wow, you’re so desperate that the only girl you could get to hook up with you was Zack’s little sister. If you missed me, you only had to call. I mean, I know I said some harsh stuff, but I still love you.” Holly said while smoldering her eyes. I officially hate her guts. It’s so hard to get your eyes to do that smoldering thing!

“Look,” I said speaking up finally. “You need to leave. Alex is not interested okay.”

“Yeah!” Alex chorused behind me.

“That means, Peace Bitch!” Jack yelled jumping up from behind the couch.

“Fine,” Holly said with an evil glint to her turquoise eyes. “But I’ll be around.”

Then, she left. And we all breathed for the first time since she walked through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnnd, here comes trouble! Well, I guess I'm going to explain why I decided to update again after, I don't know, forever. I didn't think anyone gave a crap about Cricket and I got sad, and I got realllllllly busy at school (Yeah graduation!!!!), and then I went through my stuff and realized I really liked Cricket and her little story, so yep, that's how it went down!
Love