Cricket On Tour

Forever

“Working Merch is so much more fun with you!” I told Lanie the next day while we sat in the booth and sweated in the ridiculous summer heat. Although, I must say, I was looking particularly cute in my airy, bright yellow sundress and gladiator sandals (favorite accessory for the summer!) and messy bun, despite the fact that I was slowly melting.
“So, what do you think Alex would like me best in?” A skanky blond whore asked her skanky brunette friend. Lanie turned to me and gave the “get at it!” look, so I decided to answer SBW (skanky blond whore).

“The yellow shirt. Because yellow is my favorite color!” I chirped. The SBW gave a dirty look before replying.

“Why would Alex Gaskarth care about what you’re favorite color is?” She sneered.

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe because I’m his girlfriend.” I replied rolling my eyes.

“Pft, right.” She said and proceeded to buy the blue shirt instead of the yellow. Bitch. I ignored her and turned to Lanie.

“You know he calls me Sunshine?” I said happily.

“Really? Jack calls me Tila Tequila.” Lanie said unhappily. I cracked up.

“He also calls me Bunny.” Now it was Lanie’s turn to laugh.

“Oh wow! You totally are a Bunny! Cute and too naïve for your own good!” SBW and SBF were staring at me and Lanie now like we were aliens, they obviously believed us now.

“Well, I mostly think it’s because I call him Duckie.” I replied thoughtfully.

“You call Alex Gaskarth Duckie!” SBF shrieked.

“Yeah! Summer Roberts from the OC called Zach Duckie, and Duckie from Pretty in Pink is my favorite, so yeah.” I said giggling and shrugging my shoulders.

“I don’t know why he puts up with you.” Lanie said rolling her eyes. “You are the biggest loser alive.” I responded by sticking my tongue out at her.

“Cricket, Lanie,” the head Merch guy Tyler called to us. “I’ll take over, go meet the guys backstage. They’re looking for you.”

“Kay! Bye girls!” I waved to the skanks whose jaws were on the floor now as Lanie and I made our way to the stage with backstage passes.

“Cricket!” Alex exclaimed when we got backstage. “I have a surprise for you!”

“You got me a present!” I squealed.

“Uh, no.” Alex said deflating a little.

“Oh.” Damn, I like presents. “Then what is it?”

“Sebastian!” Alex said producing his too adorable for words dog.

“SEBASTIAN!” I ran over to him and started play with his fluffy, awesome ears. “You are the only thing to help me forget my pain of leaving Midas and Tego back home.” I cooed.

“Midas is the shit!” Jack exclaimed.

“Excuse me?” Lanie said putting her hand on her hip.

“I mean, after Blue.” Jack said shiftily. “Blue is the number one shit!”

“Hey! Ri-ri, what time is the show at?” I asked Rian while he gazed at the ceiling doing absolutely nothing.

“Hm, oh, at seven.” He said snapping out of his daze.

“It’s only four!” I cried. “Why are you here? Why aren’t we having fun?!”

“Uh.” Alex said confused. “What do you want to do?

“Dance.” I stated and walked over to the tricked out radio. Just so you know I like to dance, all the time. The kind of dancing where you just kind of zone and lose yourself in the music and it’s really blissful, and totally goofy and fun. Luckily, the first song that came on the radio was Just Dance by Lady Gaga, and it’s basically my favorite song right now.

“Alex! Come on!” I squealed and pulled him up and we jumped around and did really stupid, but way fun, dance moves and we were quickly joined by everyone else. Except Zack he “doesn’t dance.” Psh, bullshit! Everyone dances! “Zaa-ack!” I sang to him.

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No.”

“No!”

“Yes.”

“AHA! Victory is mine!”

“Not fair! You cheated!” Zack accused, but got up anyway.
“C’mon, chop it up!” I said as I pretended to chop the air.

“What are you chopping?”

“The air. Duh!” I laughed, and Zack did too and joined in my chopping.

Being able to successfully get everyone in a room to get up and shake their asses is an ability of mine that I am especially proud of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, Cricket is a bunny! So, I know right now, it's pretty boring, but that's because I haven't introduced the real source of drama yet! Should be soon though!

Love,
Hayley