The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Meet Me At The Bridge

Both Authors worte it together. So have fun and comments always help!

*Franks Pov*
I walked and suddenly some known band's song came into my head

Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time
Surely you can take some comfort knowing that you're mine
Just hold me tight, lay by my side
and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time

I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?

Let me be the one who never leaves you all alone
I hold my breath and lose the feeling that I'm on my own
(Leaves me all alone)
Hold me too tight, stay by my side
and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time
(All the time)

I found my place in the world
Could stare at your face for the rest of my days
Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
Smother me (smother me)
Smother me (smother me)

When I'm alone time goes so slow
I need you here with me
and how my mistakes have made your heart break
Still I need you here with me
So baby I'm, baby I'm here

Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me? (Let me be the one)

Now I can breathe, turn my insides out
and smother me (smother me)
Warm and alive I'm all over you
would you smother me?
Smother me (smother me)
Smother me (smother me)

Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time
Let me be the one who calls you baby all the time
Let me be the one who calls you baby
The one who calls you baby

I sang softly. I can't get here out of my head. For once it wasn't Gerard in my head, it was her.

I miss her so much, I know I just saw her. It's weird but I know she's having a long walk, just thinking, like I am now. Thinking, why do people have to think so much. Maybe it's just me who thinks alot. I was doing a lot of thinking. I was thinking of her, I was thinking of when I was going to quit MCR. Yeah you probably heard about everyone who had to take a break but you never heard of me quiting the band have you? We'll all I have to see is I can't be near the one I love without being theirs.

I walked until suddenly I found a park I leaned against a tree. My head hurt.

I fell asleep, thinking.

*Zanda's POV *

We were in that dark place again. The one with the spotlight. We were both sitting there, staring at eachother.

"Hey," he said breaking the silence.

"Hello, Frank," I said putting an emphasis on his name.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't want to hate me for who I was," he apologized. "Zanda.," he emphisized my name the way I had his.

"Why would I hate you for who you are? And I wasn't gonna tell you my name until you told me yours," I said, absentmindedly playing with his shoelace.

"I didn't want you to treat me differently because I'm in a band that's hitting it big," Frank explained.

"And you used the lead singer's name instead? You're not making scense!" I laughed.

"Hey, I used the first name that popped into my head! It's not my fault that Gerard happens to be my bestfriend and the lead singer now is it?" he questioned, glancing down at my hand that was twirling his shoelace. He grabbed my shoelace and played with it, smiling at me.

I laughed at his copycat, and smiled back.

"So.....pretty crazy couple of days, huh?" Frank asked, his smile fading a little.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me you were real?" I slapped his arm playfully, trying to lighten the mood.

"I should be asking you the same question!" he joked before continuing more seriously. "Is this normal? I mean, why.....no, first, how did this happen?"

"No clue.Maybe the how and why go together though. Maybe it's destiny. Or fate. Something. Maybe that's the why and how." I said, thoughtfully.

"Ya, think?"

"Frank, I've been doing nothing but think tonight."

"Me neither. Hey, just out of curiosity, where did you fall asleep? Well, not out of curiosity, I guess. Everyone's worried about you. I came out to look for you. The guys went in a different direction. I told them I wanted to go alone. The girls stayed behind to see if you came back to either of the busses. I need to know where you are so I can find you and take you back," Frank said.

"Why didn't anyone call my cell?" I asked. Haha. We were still fooling with our shoelaces.

"Well, I'm guessing they did, but you're asleep aren't you? So where are you?"

"Well, I'm in a park. This feels so weird talking about my body being somewhere and not being in it. But, I'm in a park laying against the bridge. "

"Really? I'm at a park that has a bridge. You must be leaning against the wall I'm closest to, 'cause I didn't see you. I'm against a tree. I know what ya mean, this is weird," he laughed a little as he finished his sentence.

He suddenly grabbed the top of his head and winced.

"Ow. I think a bird's attacking me! I'll meet you at the bridge okay?"

"Okay," was the last thing I said before I woke up.

*Frank's POV*

I woke up and there were three birds pecking my head. I waved my arms above my head to make them go away. Then I looked around and I saw the bridge. A figure was slowly stirring, it must be her. i slowly picked myself off of the ground and made my way toward Zandalee, the girl of my dreams (literally) .

I reached the bridge, not taking my eyes off of the small figure, which was her. I leaned over her and I held out my hand and she took it silently thanking me. I could tell because of her eyes which were geen with the moon shining in them. Wow, she's beautiful.

I must have been staring at her because before I knew it she was sitting on the railing of the bridge, staring into me, not the Frank me that people usually see. The real me, Frankie.

I feel like I should say I love you or something to tell her how I feel but before I could even think about saying it her lips collided with mine. It took me a few moments to register what she was doing. As I kissed back I thought 'Yes, I'm pretty positive I love her.'