The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Confessions

*Jazzs POV (ha, ha)*

I feel bad for Z, having go through this alone. But she's not alone, she has us right? She'd tell us if she thought about doing something to herself, right? Yes she would, just keep positive it's not like she went back to the r.... NO! She wouldn't do that to herself.

I now have tears streaming down my face, knowing what she's capable of. She told me what happened last time something like this happened she... I can't even say it. I mean I wish she would have told me how she felt because of what she did. Argh, I worry too much. She's fine... right?

*Franks POV*

I had to tell her, it was eating me up inside. She looked down, she always did it when she was thinking. She looks up at me and I looked at her. She comes over and kneels by me. The two circles of light become one big one as she looks in my eyes. She takes my hand and looks at it while saying

"Frankie, why are you telling me this and not Gerard?" She tore her eyes off my hand (hmm I'm a pretty sight huh?).

I had to think fo a moment. Why didn't I tell Gerard that I love him? "I didn't tell him because I didn't think he liked me."

She looked at me with a smile and shook her head. "Well, what made you think I like you besides that kiss."

Ahh, I know where she's going witht this. "Because you looked really hurt and I could tell you cared," I told her.

"And what about Gee," she asked me still looking in my eye.

"What about him?" I replied looking away for a moment.

"Well then if you told me you like me because I cared and I was hurt, then you should have told Gerard," she said making total sense.

"But," I said trying to make an excuse.

"But, you're scared, right?" she asked as I nodded. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "Well I can bet he's scared, too."

Man, I do love this woman.

*Gerad's POV*

I've been thinking really hard ever since Frank anounced his... well I'd care not to say it. Anyway, I was thinking since he's not going to be here I'd better tell him how I feel before it's too late. I gotta tell Frankie that I...

Well you can guess, I don't like saying things out loud, it makes them too real.

I'll tell him tomorrow. After a good night's sleep.

I saw Frank and Zanda hugging in a spotlight in the middle of complete darkness. Zanda opened her eyes and saw me watching them. Okay maybe not a goodnight's sleep.
She whispered something in Frank's ear and he turned to look at me.
"I should just go..." I said.
"No, I should," Zanda said. She winked at Frank and pat me on the shoulder as she walked past me into darkness, but not before she whispered to me, "Now's the time to tell him."
I didn't need to ask what she meant. It was common sense to me now. I walked over to Frank and as soon as I got within twelve feet, I had a spotlight of my own. I sat down in front of him. He was so beautiful. He just stared at me as if waiting for something. ' Probably an apology, ' I thought.
"I'm sorry, I've been an ass," I said.
"You aren't an ass. I understand. I went back on the promise I made to you when Elena died," he said, gripping my shoulder. I looked down and back up. He was so beautiful I don't know who leaned in first but our lips were only a few milameter away when we woke up to the sound of someone screaming.

*Rays POV*

"Wake up!" I screamed as loud as I could and both Frank and Gerard woke up and fell out their bunk. "Stop the damn bus!" I yelled. I needed to get to Jazz and make sure she's okay. I ran out of the bus before it completly stopped. But it looked as if I was too late.

*Jazzs POV*

Everything happened so fast that I couldn't tell what was happening, out of instinct I yelled "Hold on everyone!" And they did but I was scared about Zanda. Was she still asleep? I felt something come down and smash into my arm, but that wasn't the important thing. The important thing was that we were still alive when the bus finally stopped, even though it was tilted in the air.

*Frank's POV*

I looked at Gerard and we both ran outside to see why Ray was yelling. The bus infront of ours was totally wrecked and it seemed as if the people inside would be seriously injured. It was sticking out of the ditch at an angle. I looked more closley at the bus. It was extremly familar but...

"Isn't that-" Gerard started to say but I couldn't hear anything because I was too busy screaming.

"NO! Zandalee!" I screamed while running at the bus.

(( A/N ooohhh, we're evil, we left you hangin' haha! ))