The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Something Wonderful

Authors note: Just to let every slow person who’s reading this know, The two people who dream are Zanda and Frank. Zanda pretends her name is Jazz and Frank pretends his name is Gerard.

I also changed around the last chapter (chapter 3)to make it a bit more interesting!

**
“So who is this who is this ‘other band’ you were talking about” Gerard asked later while with their manager.

“Well, it’s a group of girls” That’s when everyone except me and occasionally Gerard lost interest. The manager kept going on about Zandalee or what ever her name is while I tried to catch a peek of Gerard’s drawing.

I couldn’t believe it. It was ‘Jazz’. No it couldn’t be maybe it’s just a coincidence. Gerard saw me looking at it then lifted up his hand. There I was and she was hugging me. The cloaked figures were there too. And You can barley see it but Gerard was hiding in the darkness.

“I told you I had a nightmare last night” Gerard said and started drawing again. So he was there too. So what does this mean. Is she real?
**

I can’t believe this! Warped Tour has ALWAYS been my dream! We’ve been practicing a lot in the last few days.

My mom and dad had an old RV that we’re all fixing up to make our tour bus. Everything has been going great except for the fact that there’s a slight chance monkeys are able to take over Warped Tour and we will no longer be able to play.

Nah, what am I thinking about?

**
CRASH! After that all I heard we’re groans in a response to the question ‘is everyone okay‘.

*later once everyone was okay and blah, blah, blah*

“Well good thing I did this anyway” everybody in MCR looked at their manager wondering what he was talking about. “I got you guys a real tour bus!”

Everyone was speechless. We’ve discussed getting one so many times but stopped talking about it because we knew we couldn’t afford it.

From there on everything was great we made our new tour bus home (it wasn’t the best tour bus ever but we still love it). Nothing could go wrong except there could be a chance of a squirrels stealing our instruments right be for we go on stage.

I think I have a mental problem.
**

We were finally on the road, ready to do this. Now all we had to do is drive for hours and hours and well I think you get the point. I think you should know, I’m not a very patient person. I think everyone was getting tired of me because I would not stop saying “Are We There Yet?”

I guess I could wait but I feel like something is there, at Warped Tour I mean. I feel anxious but it isn’t because I’ll be playing at Warped Tour, it’s something else.
**
We were finally on our way and I can’t get rid of this weird feeling in my stomach and I know it’s not because we’re playing at Warped Tour, I don’t know what it is but I do know it’s something wonderful.