‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Men are silly creatures.

I never believed Phillip to be crazy until I came into work today.
Well not right away a little bit into it.
Today was slow and I was just leaning on the counter looking at the empty store.
Phillip was sitting across from me on the patrons side sighing on and off.
Eventually I grabbed a wad of napkins and waited for him to sigh one more time before stuffing them in.
Laughing as he pulled out the wad of napkins he gave me a mean look.
"Peyton, I understand that you cannot stand my godly radiance but that does not have to result in you acting out." He said making me laugh more.
"Yeah, okay. Let me tell ya hot shot." I said then leaning on my arm.
He smiled and leaned in.
"Okay tell me." I rolled my eyes promptly and looked out the window.
After a few seconds he said, "I'm waiting."
"Yeah, well you'll be waiting forever to get an answer you'll like out of me." I said with a smile.
He laughed a little.
"Peyton, that humor of yours. I think you should just hop in my arms and let me sweep you off to dinner one day." He said taking my hand in his and looked me in the eyes.
I looked him in the eyes for one second thinking how nice it would be if Marc actually did that.
"Sorry, I am previously engaged."
"I didn't even say a date yet."
"When then?"
"Sun-"
"Busy."
"I couldn't even finish."
"It wouldn't have mattered I am always busy. I have a child you know. And not to mention a boyfriend." I said taking my hand back and went into the kitchen to grab a basket of fries.
He followed me.
"Boyfriend or not I don't care. The child thing is just a small inconvience and plus I can have someone babysit."
"Someone to babysit or not I am busy."
"Are you busy now?"
I was about to open my mouth to protest and say that I was busy but the sad fact was that I wasn't.
"I'm at work."
"And so am I." He said smiling as he grabbed a box of pizza that our cook just finished making and my hand.
"Let's have a date." He said pulling me to the restaurant part of the place and placed the pizza down and pulled out my chair.
I looked at the chair for a while before sitting in it.
He pushed me in and sat opposite of me.
"Now let's see whats on the menu." He said opening the box.
It was onions and spinach.
"Eww." He said in a whining voice.
I just grabbed a slice and forked it in.
I don't care if I have bad breath after.
Just meant he wouldn't try to kiss me.
"Whatever as long as you eat it." He said then grabbed a thinner slice and ate too.
"So Peyton, what do you love most about me?" He said arrogantly.
"I love it when your mouth is closed." I said.
"So harsh. How about my eyes?" He said then batted them my way.
I laughed.
"How about no. They are just blue, like mine."
"True, but then how about my hair."
"The same as mine."
"Then what about my chest."
"You sir don't have a chest."
He looked at my appalled and stood up.
"I do have a chest and it is wonderful." He said then proceeded to show me by lifting his shirt up.
I laughed some more.
"Okay, I guess I agree you have a nice chest. But my boyfriend has better." I said with a smile thinking of Marc.
"Lies. Show me this chest of his."
I got my phone and went through my picture to a one of Marc sleeping.
I hid his face with my thumb and showed him.
"Oh my dear Peyton, I didn't know you two were so intimate." He said then pretended to faint.
I hit him in the chest and closed my phone.
"How intimate we are is none of your concern." I said then stuck my tongue out.
He smiled deviously and grabbed me quickly and tipped me back.
"How about me and you get intimate?" He said then leaned in for a kiss.
I put my hand between him and my face and pushed him back.
"Sorry Phil but I'd rather get intimate with an idiot ex." I said slipping away from him.
"I guess you didn't end on good terms with your ex." He said still stalking after me.
"Hell no. After you have a child with the bastard he up and wants in but during oh no. And he is very bad a sex. I feel bad for any female that has him after me." I said then wiped away a fake tear.
He laughed a little.
"Well I would love to father any of your child, my love." He said in an exaggerated voice.
I laughed.
"I think I might take you up on that offer you pedophile." I said kiddingly of course.
He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"You are a bad liar. But I'll take that as a yes to seeing you in my bed later."
I smacked him again.
He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD