‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Crying is a pattern with me.

Marc and I had a talk after school the day after Rivet had slept over.
He was as frantic as a withering pea in the sun.
"Peyton, what should we do?" He said wringing out a dish towel.
We were at his house and he was washing dishes.
"Nothing, Rivet is kind enough not to tell anyone." I said drying the dishes he left on the side.
"But what if she isn't? She is editor of the school newspaper."
"Rivet is my friend. No need to worry." I said then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.
"Besides she wouldn't ruin a happy family." I said with a smile.
'What do you mean happy family?" He said.
I quickly realized I shouldn't have said that.
He was probably still worried about the whole sex incident.
"Nothing, it's just that we are happy, she thinks of us as a cute little family." I said keeping the smile on my face.
He looked at me for a while before he completely ate up the lie.
"Oh, okay." He said then smiled.
"Now let's get you out of those wet clothes." I said putting down my towel.
He looked at me weirdly before I splashed water on him and started laughing.
He laughed and splashed water on me too.
We got in a water fight before passionately kissing and he pulled me upstairs for some serious loving.
If you know what I mean.
As we laid in bed next to each other after the pleasurable deed, I laid on his chest and thought.
I had five months left of pregnancy.
Unconsciously I put my hand over my stomach and rubbed.
That means I had to leave in two months.
Right after graduation.
As my father was at graduation looking at me and talking to other parents I would be wanting to leave because the moving truck would be waiting at the house.
Then as he is looking for me I would hurry and load my and Maybell's things on the truck and leave asap.
I would move to the next city over or so and live their until I felt like coming back.
But that wasn't written in stone.
I just hoped Marc didn't find out.
I didn't want him to know anything. Maybe if Marc was ready to be a dad then I could do it but he wasn't.
And thinking about that actually made tears come to my eyes.
I didn't know he was still awake as I cried with hiccuping gasp.
"Peyton, what's wrong?" He asked leaning my face up to see him.
"Nothing. I'm just thinking about graduating." I said being partly truthful.
"Well stop it, everything will be okay sugar." He said wiping away my tears with his thumb.
I nodded my head and laid back down.
My body wouldn't stop shaking as I cried and he held me.
I would miss his big and strong arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Aww poor Peyton.